PDA

View Full Version : Today Fucking Sucked.

Leviathan
Oct 26, 2008, 07:46 PM
It really did.

First off; My brother left to go to college. Because of my dad he might not go home for Thanksgiving. This makes me sad, because we're just so close &that if he doesn't come to Thanksgiving I will probably spend most of my time bored to hell &sad. :[ I can't bear thinking of that. I don't want to.

Second; Work was from 1 PM to 7 PM.
It's in the middle of the day &It pisses me off that it is in the middle, because it feels like I wasted a whole day.

Third; I came home from six hours of work. I was so tired. I went in to get my curry chicken that I didn't finish eating yesterday. Lo & behold, it wasn't there. My mom ate it. She told me that there wasn't very much left, but I really fucking hate it when someone eats MY food that I paid for. It's just a lack of respect. f;sasd'f;fdkas'd;skf;f'fsdkfsalfeowurwp >:|
There is no excuse. That was the only thing that I actually wanted to eat when I came home, it was the only thing I looked forward to. -.-

Fourth; I still have shitty homework, I have a 33 in Art I hate the project I had to do last week because most of them come as looking terrible. I still have homework to do.
-English.
-Algebra II.
-Physics.

Oh yeah & progress reports come out this week. Yay, I get a 0 in phsyics after my grades were scrapped &my other physics teacher was a complete dick to me! Wooooooo!

Today fucking sucked.

The only good thing abpout today was talking to the scruffy guy from the bus station. He was interesting.

P.S.: FFFFFF, I wanna go to bed. I miss sleeping a lot. <3

P.P.S.: sadaldlakjl I have to straighten my hair to. GAH FUCK!. -.-

Nitro Vordex
Oct 26, 2008, 08:29 PM
Wow. Not one of your best days.

Come join us and we'll make you feel better. ;)

Majarra
Oct 26, 2008, 08:33 PM
Man high school is starting to scare the hell outta me. Is the work really hard?

Nitro Vordex
Oct 26, 2008, 08:34 PM
No.

Well, usually not.

Majarra
Oct 26, 2008, 08:35 PM
I mean the writing an math. Are those hard?

Nitro Vordex
Oct 26, 2008, 08:38 PM
It's not hard, a lot of school's idea's of hard are "OH GOD MORE WORK GOGOGO."

So instead of one page, you gotta do 5.

Luckily, you can BS through a lot of them and get an A.

Majarra
Oct 26, 2008, 08:41 PM
MUST KNOW THIS "LOL BS YOU GET A FOR DOING NOTHING" technique.

Shadowpawn
Oct 26, 2008, 08:48 PM
Man high school is starting to scare the hell outta me. Is the work really hard?

Depends on the high school. If you go to a honors high school, like I did, you'll find that it's actually harder than college. :/

SStrikerR
Oct 26, 2008, 08:50 PM
Let's say you have to defend something and you have absolutely nothing to say about the topic. You make up shit and make it look like you're defending it. As long as you do the correct amount of work, you get a nice grade. Oh and this works in middle school too fyi.

Sorry about your day, I hope your brother comes back even though he may not want to now.
I can sympathize about the food and all too, when you go to eat something and someone else gives the, "There wasn't much left" bullshit, it annoys the hell outta me too.

Oh shadowpawn, that's why I'm not going to a private school for smart and/or rich kids, because that work's harder. Allegedly.

AlexCraig
Oct 26, 2008, 08:50 PM
Sorry to hear that, Levi. Everybody has such days. Seems today was yours, unfortunately. Hopefully tomorrow will be better for you.

Omega_Weltall
Oct 26, 2008, 08:51 PM
high school was shit, unless you;er a thug/jock or spend ass loads of cash on clothes then you'er in for a hard time.

Outrider
Oct 27, 2008, 12:28 AM
high school was shit, unless you;er a thug/jock or spend ass loads of cash on clothes then you'er in for a hard time.

That's, uh... that's not true at all.

Sorry to hear you had a bad day. In the grand scheme of things, though, things could have been much worse. You always have to look at the bright side of things.

As for high school in general, it can be tough, but generally the trouble comes from having to adjust to having real home work and whatnot to do versus assorted school projects like you would have in middle school/junior high.

Then you go to college and the school projects return! Life is funny sometimes.

Nitro Vordex
Oct 27, 2008, 12:30 AM
I'm none of those, and I'm doing great.

Personal experiences, lol. :wacko:

Midicronica
Oct 27, 2008, 04:48 AM

This is one reason why I'm happy the school district in my area made us wear uniforms to school. Sure, I absolutely hated it when they first issued it way back when I was in 4th grade but you just got used to it and it became everyday attire.

I think it's all about where you set your goals in high school. If you set your goals high and go the extra mile on everything, you'll naturally be better off and it'll benefit you greatly later on. You could also take the bare minimum route and just scrape by not doing much work and half-assing everything for the entirety of your high school years. If you decide to do the bare minimum, don't be sad because the majority of students already do that.

Shiro_Ryuu
Oct 27, 2008, 05:48 AM

I should make this my new sig. Also, I hate the whole getting my food stolen too. Living in a dorm full of gaijin and sharing refrigerators between 4 people, I know how much it sucks when I want to get me some fish (very cheap in Japan, but still) and lo and behold, it's gone. ._.

KaFKa
Oct 27, 2008, 09:01 AM
Levi, sorry to say but your day really wasnt that hard. It does seem like your stressed over the things that matter to you, but letting it affect you doesent help much.
getting stressed over the past is not good for digestion, or your complexion. *nods sagely*

Just remember, somewhere, someone is having a worse day than you. :wacko:

Hell, I could tell you how my day went...

Sayara
Oct 27, 2008, 09:09 AM
1-7? fft.

Try 12:30-9 or 11:30-8 or even 2:30-11.

You cant spend the all night up before you gotta be AWAKE for work (im still trying..) AND you lose the entire day. Only given the few hours you get when you wake up earlier to just ENJOY yourself before your shift. Then by the time you're done you're already wasted, exausted or just pissed to no end to enjoy peoples company.

Good times. I remember having that shift every day for a week (alternating of course, some 9, some 11 some 2:30). but in retrospect as Kafka said (omghi?) someone will always be having a worse day than you.

Midicronica
Oct 27, 2008, 10:37 AM
At my previous job I would work from 2:30pm to 12am but 90% of the time I wouldn't get to leave until 1:30am or later. Working from 1:00pm to 7:00pm sounds heavenly.

Vanzazikon
Oct 27, 2008, 11:28 AM
Cool, a rant about a bad day. If you can make a rant about a day, you can make a rant about a stupid, puny ant that munched on your toe. :D But I'm mostly shocked about your grades Levi, come on, a 0 in Physics and a 33 in art, I know you're better than that. Even if your teacher is a dick, learn his/her study habits and complete the work how he/she wanted it. Thats how I got through Physics, and it wouldn't hurt to kiss a little ass, would it? :razz:

Kylie
Oct 27, 2008, 11:40 AM
All I can say is: *hugs*

Tomorrow is a new day? D:

Omega_Weltall
Oct 27, 2008, 12:59 PM
you all must have went to the good school. i went to the shit bag inner city daycare center for older kids(i dare not call it a school). I mean realy, i get a B in English in 9th grade cause i'm the only one who kept to myself and can read at grade level while everyone else spouts shitty rap lyrics and talk about superficial bullshit that happened on BET (BET = fucking embarrassment to black people everywhere)

Vanzazikon
Oct 27, 2008, 01:17 PM
My high school had the most gang problems in the whole school district. The staff members there distrusted me, and always called me a roach.They called me a failure and said I belong to the most dumbest asian race in america, saying that all Cambodians just like to cause trouble and gangbang. They called all my friends and I "the roach infestaton of sunnyside" (name of high school). Gangsters mug you everywhere and you're just begging for them to enter a bathroom so you could just beat them the fuck up. People can't even speak english right and the average student had a reading level lower than a 4th grader. They all ran to fights like a fuckin idiot and the fights there were always an eyesore. Makes you think wtf these people mug for if they can't fight for shit.

That's the type of school I went to, yet I still finished high school with straight A's. I used everybodys negative comments about me and turned it into motivation, whether they realized it or not, I proved them wrong.

Omega_Weltall
Oct 27, 2008, 01:27 PM
damn that's fucked up yo, we didn't really have a gang problem here (they're too damn stupid to organize...seriously... none to bright)

Aisha379
Oct 27, 2008, 03:42 PM
My mom ate it. She told me that there wasn't very much left, but I really fucking hate it when someone eats MY food that I paid for. It's just a lack of respect.

I bet thats what your parents thought for the last 16 years as well. Zing!

Anyway, sounds like a fairly bad day, but if thats the worst you've had in a long time, you're pretty lucky =S

Tyreek
Oct 27, 2008, 04:09 PM
My high school had the most gang problems in the whole school district. The staff members there distrusted me, and always called me a roach.They called me a failure and said I belong to the most dumbest asian race in america, saying that all Cambodians just like to cause trouble and gangbang. They called all my friends and I "the roach infestaton of sunnyside" (name of high school). Gangsters mug you everywhere and you're just begging for them to enter a bathroom so you could just beat them the fuck up. People can't even speak english right and the average student had a reading level lower than a 4th grader. They all ran to fights like a fuckin idiot and the fights there were always an eyesore. Makes you think wtf these people mug for if they can't fight for shit.

That's the type of school I went to, yet I still finished high school with straight A's. I used everybodys negative comments about me and turned it into motivation, whether they realized it or not, I proved them wrong.

Props to you finishing school, even with all of that negativity. If you didn't prove anything to them, you at least proved to yourself, you're not a stereotype that they seem to see.

And Leviathan, you're not the only one with bad days. But hey, you got something good out of this day from that guy you spoke with right? About this guy you talked about at the station, tell us more.

Leviathan
Oct 27, 2008, 04:26 PM
Levi, sorry to say but your day really wasnt that hard. It does seem like your stressed over the things that matter to you, but letting it affect you doesent help much.
getting stressed over the past is not good for digestion, or your complexion. *nods sagely*

Just remember, somewhere, someone is having a worse day than you. :wacko:

Hell, I could tell you how my day went...

I know. He's just far away kinda, &I'm still kinda getting used to it.
He was like a twin to me, but two years older.

He got a bullshit J-Walking ticket.
My mom has been in a car accident, &her ticket was $75.
His is $180.
My mom has $140.
I've decided to donate $40.

1-7? fft.

Try 12:30-9 or 11:30-8 or even 2:30-11.

You cant spend the all night up before you gotta be AWAKE for work (im still trying..) AND you lose the entire day. Only given the few hours you get when you wake up earlier to just ENJOY yourself before your shift. Then by the time you're done you're already wasted, exausted or just pissed to no end to enjoy peoples company.

I can't work that many hours. I'm only 16. D;
I'll try waking up earlier &going to bed earlier.

Cool, a rant about a bad day. If you can make a rant about a day, you can make a rant about a stupid, puny ant that munched on your toe. :D But I'm mostly shocked about your grades Levi, come on, a 0 in Physics and a 33 in art, I know you're better than that. Even if your teacher is a dick, learn his/her study habits and complete the work how he/she wanted it. Thats how I got through Physics, and it wouldn't hurt to kiss a little ass, would it? :razz:

Art is now higher. My art teacher just didn't grade my three projects I did. :[

Physics is blank because I have no grade in the class.
They moved me now! So new teacher!

Guy at the bus station?
Yes, what an interesting person.
He was from North Carolina. He was on a business trip here. He has been thrown into jail the night eariler because he was pulled over &was checked for tickets. He has a ticket from months ago when he had jumped a train ticket thing because it was broken &He had to go or he would miss thr train. A officer saw him &gave him a ticket but he didn't know it &the officer just let him carry on. He had his car impounded, got thrown in jail, has no license, know no one here, &was waiting for someone to wire him some money. <Hey, welcome to Dallas, good sir!"> He also told me he had a ton of more stories like that, unfourtunately I had to leave. :sad:

He had to have a worse day than me.