PDA

View Full Version : Joints are numb? X.x

pikachief
Oct 28, 2008, 12:37 AM
I was playing RockBand2 for abouta week cuz im bored, and my wrists and fingers are killing me so i say to myself, i say self, im gonna take a much needed RockBand Break!!!

so while out eating dinner with my family I ask my dad if he would get tickets to E3 '09 and then that lead to the subject of not video games, but of special live concerts at E3 which led to GH:World Tour, which lead to us buying the game.

so i've been playing GH:WT since last night and earlier today before i sat down to watch heroes while playing i noticed taht my pain started to go away rather quickly, while i was still playing but i was slowing down significantly as well and could no longer play fast songs.

I couldn't fgeel anything in my joints and decided to give my fingers a break, because my cousin is coming over tomorrow and will probably wanna play all day T_T

....so wait, y am i typing -_-

Tact
Oct 28, 2008, 05:28 AM
You're typing because you want to rant at us about your wrist pain. I prescribe one of those IcyHot things.*

*Tact is not a medical doctor and should not be relied on for any serious medical advice.

raikomaru40
Oct 28, 2008, 06:16 AM
I can't fgeel anything anywhere. That's why I come here to the FKL..... :sad:

Moo2u
Oct 28, 2008, 11:40 AM
PARTY TIME!
http://www.crwflags.com/art/miscflags/partytime.jpg

TalHex
Oct 28, 2008, 02:28 PM
if you can't feel anything you should test it by gradually increasing the pain stimulus to said area till you can feel it, i recommend starting with a stapler, and then moving up to nail guns

CrimsomWolf
Oct 28, 2008, 02:41 PM
PARTY TIME!
http://www.crwflags.com/art/miscflags/partytime.jpg

It just happens that on Thursday I'm going over to my friend on anime marathon.

It will finish on Friday, suffice to say.

Rasputin
Oct 28, 2008, 05:39 PM
This is why people kill themselves.

raikomaru40
Oct 29, 2008, 06:06 AM
if you can't feel anything you should test it by gradually increasing the pain stimulus to said area till you can feel it, i recommend starting with a stapler, and then moving up to nail guns

End with tank.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Oct 30, 2008, 09:23 AM
I played some SF3 Versus mode CPU for like 60 matches in a row.

Different scenarios. Every kind of matchup. Cheezing as Akuma, cheezin Akuma vs whoever I picked.

Also tried to figure out that elusive win pose system, for showing off Ibuki's Air MAX 95's, specifically.

Then when I was done with that, tried to wind down before sleeping & picked up the PSP for Alpha 3 and the knuckles couldn't take anymore button pressing nor controller/console holding. Take that break at least in the 2 hour mark kids.

Stretch, get a drink of water. Clench and unclench your fists, holding all your fingers out for a sec, then relax them.

Beat down the Akuma :cheese: later.