PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 So...Now what to do?

Pyrus Invictum
Oct 28, 2008, 12:53 PM
Well, I finally achieved my ultimate aspiration of obtaining a Blackheart saber. (Not much of an aspiration, but I REALLY like that saber. And I'm very bad with my meseta. >.<) Now, I'm sort of at a loss for what to do next. I mean, sure, a Tyrant Spada would be nice, and so would a Muzzlefever...But I can't bring myself to make the meseta necessary, what with me not being able to track down a fun party to run missions with. So now, I ask, as a level 92 Beast Fighgunner, what should I do next?

Besides hit level 140. Or try a new class. I can't find a decent party to level with. And I really have no desire to play anything else right now. Except maybe Acrofighter. But that doesn't solve my problem.

Any ideas?

Zorafim
Oct 28, 2008, 12:56 PM
Capping is probably a good idea, actually. At a high level, you can solo all the missions, making it fairly simple to hunt for the items you want.

Pyrus Invictum
Oct 28, 2008, 12:57 PM
Capping is probably a good idea, actually. At a high level, you can solo all the missions, making it fairly simple to hunt for the items you want.

I know, but there's two problems. I can't be bothered to solo enough to cap, and once I DO get there, I don't want to solo. Basically, I just want to actually play with people.

Zorafim
Oct 28, 2008, 01:04 PM
Mm, best to make some friends then. Otherwise, your only choices are to hit hot spots, or to solo. Not to mention how much more fun it is to play with company you enjoy.

Pyrus Invictum
Oct 28, 2008, 01:06 PM
Mm, best to make some friends then. Otherwise, your only choices are to hit hot spots, or to solo. Not to mention how much more fun it is to play with company you enjoy.

True. It just sucks, because all of my friends quit it. >.< And I hate joining random parties...Either squeaky voice in my ear, music blasting, or someone telling me I'm a garbage Fighgunner for not having a Crea Dubs.

ThEoRy
Oct 28, 2008, 01:07 PM
Photon Art leveling...

Zorafim
Oct 28, 2008, 01:10 PM
Oh please, don't start. I'm quite sure that's what got me to quit in the first place.

It's true though, the bonus to your PA damage can end up being as much of a damage jump as getting a new weapon. I'd wait until getting close enough to cap to do this, but the damage output does become nice.

Pyrus Invictum
Oct 28, 2008, 01:14 PM
Oh god...The repetitivity of PA levelling. Actually, not such a bad idea...I do need to get my Absolute Dance up there.

radical_ryan
Oct 28, 2008, 01:49 PM
well wat i did was quit after blackheart that was it. all my pa lvs were at the highest lv BUT its up 2 u ;)

NDW
Oct 28, 2008, 01:56 PM
Oh god...The repetitivity of PA levelling. Actually, not such a bad idea...I do need to get my Absolute Dance up there.

PA leveling pays off in the future, it just takes determination.

RedMussel
Oct 28, 2008, 02:09 PM
True. It just sucks, because all of my friends quit it. >.< And I hate joining random parties...Either squeaky voice in my ear, music blasting, or someone telling me I'm a garbage Fighgunner for not having a Crea Dubs.

The way i solve my problem when all my friends quit was i quit also. I realized i only stayed on the game for playing and talking with my friends which i dont need to pay an extra 15 for.

Green_Bandit
Oct 28, 2008, 02:29 PM
If you want someone to run with I'll go with you. Just shoot me a message!

amtalx
Oct 28, 2008, 03:38 PM
Go play Fallout 3, Fable II, or Gears of War 2 (next week).

Pyrus Invictum
Oct 28, 2008, 04:32 PM
Unfortunately, I have no desire to play Fallout 3, I have a festering hatred for Fable II, and I won't be able to afford Gears 2.

And I'm sick of Halo.

I enjoy Phantasy Star Universe a lot, and I have no intention of quitting. I just need to find new things on it to occupy my time.

INeoI
Oct 28, 2008, 04:49 PM
Well...you know how funny I think it is to be so obsessed over a Blackheart xD

But...you also know I'll be getting the game again soon, so I'll play it with you :D

Just work on PAs and leveling. Hell, run SW for me a few times and see if you can't find me a P-Wand board xDD

I Neo I

Pyrus Invictum
Oct 28, 2008, 05:04 PM
=P I might just do that. And then sell it.

HAH, joking. But I might go looking for it, since that will most certainly keep my busy. I could use the money anyways; I decided to try and grab the best of every weapon a Fighgunner can use. Ungrinded, of course. I have no patience for grinding.

susaru7
Oct 28, 2008, 08:12 PM
Well you could always do the little clothing quest and get a outfit,or do the collector that keeps busy. oh yea and lvling my pm base to switch to a nicer pm. That what keeps me very busy .^^