PDA

View Full Version : What are the FKLites going to be for Halloween?

Tact
Oct 28, 2008, 09:00 PM
I'm a walking Halloween costume myself, so I won't be dressing up. :wacko:

But, what about the rest of you? How are you going to look drastically different this Friday?

TalHex
Oct 28, 2008, 09:06 PM
well i have that japanica headband... some read hair spray... awesome silver headphones... a gray jacket... and blue jeans, i may or may not buy some face paint...

W0LB0T
Oct 28, 2008, 09:19 PM
Telling kids to get off my lawn

Tessu
Oct 28, 2008, 09:20 PM
I don't trick-or-treat, can't be bothered to leave the house.

But if I could, I'd probably wear my cosplay outfit for the anime convention next year--a High Priest from Ragnarok :3

W0LB0T
Oct 28, 2008, 09:21 PM
A high preist? You better lay off them "potions"

Rasputin
Oct 28, 2008, 10:11 PM
I don't trick-or-treat, can't be bothered to leave the house.

But if I could, I'd probably wear my cosplay outfit for the anime convention next year--a High Priest from Ragnarok :3

What. The. Fuck.

Uh, I think I'll be a... a ghost.

Zarode
Oct 28, 2008, 10:25 PM
I'm going to be passing out candy and be all like "d'awww you're a something!" and then get mace sprayed by the over-protective parents.

Yeeeeeah.

Randomness
Oct 28, 2008, 10:38 PM
Nothing, because I don't go to the door and I don't go out.

Simple, really.

Anduril
Oct 28, 2008, 10:45 PM
Not sure if I can even consider myself a FLKite-in-training so I'll just post this really tiny: I'm going to be a Vampire hunter-esque guy, though I'm probably going to be confused for an undertaker or Hugh Jackman Van Helsing.

Moo2u
Oct 28, 2008, 10:54 PM
http://www.disgalaxy.addr.com/Muppets/zoot1.jpg

Sayara
Oct 28, 2008, 11:01 PM
Moo wins.

I might be Luigi or a Shyguy. I wanna see what i can make out of the shyguy shit

TheOneHero
Oct 28, 2008, 11:07 PM
Already posted in the Off Topic thread. D:

Bah, whatever, cut and copy!

My original plans to watch scary movies with some people in the area fell through. I figured the cliche Halloween gathering would be a nice way to make friends for however short amount of time I'll be here.

So, here's the current rundown.

Halloween and similar holidays put me and a few select other fellows into a lot of work.

We keep strict record of anyone that dies on these kinds of days, as they are more likely to come back as vengeful spirits. We burn their remains A-SAP.

Not only that, but Shtriga's are more bold on Halloween, coming out for the kiddies; so I'll be taking care of two in the area.

There's also an increase in paranormal and baddies.

Stupid kids going to "haunted places". (Hint: they really are haunted); and I have to save their ass.

Next, are the kids who hold séances or other such activities; which leads to more work for me.

After all the paranormal is taken care of, I get to do the next best thing: patrols.

While I don't live in a huge major city, I live in a decent sized one on the outskirts of a larger one with lots of stupid teenagers out causing trouble. Patrols are err...keeping the peace. Halloween is a big day for pranks, vandalism, etc. etc. So I'm there doing what I can do keep things under control.

I probably won't get in till four in the morning, maybe this year it'll be earlier; depending if cops are actually going to do there jobs.

astuarlen
Oct 28, 2008, 11:28 PM
Cross-posted from the OT (it's about 20 miles south of the OC):

Going to a Halloween party for the first time in years (and possibly last time for years). Sadly, I won't be doing any pumpkins this time 'round, though, as I've gotta put that time and creativity into illustratin'.
I'm gonna dress as one of these dudes:

http://thepeoplescube.com/images/Founding_Fathers.gif

but I don't think anyone will get it unless I pin some money to my shirt--not a bad idea if I have some money.

Nitro Vordex
Oct 29, 2008, 12:32 AM
*puts clean mop on head*

Simba.

Kard
Oct 29, 2008, 12:37 AM
Kard. Halloween in drag, baby!

Tact
Oct 29, 2008, 05:04 AM
Hm, it seems that a lot of people share my approach to Halloween. :wacko:

Hooray, not leaving the house at all!

raikomaru40
Oct 29, 2008, 06:21 AM
I'm gonna play Ranked: Infection matches on Halo 3!!! :wacko:

TalHex
Oct 29, 2008, 07:04 AM
of course i'm probably going to do nothing at all seeing as i have the SATs the next day (i'm going to have to kill somebody for that) so i'll probably just stay home and fry my brain on persona 3

Dhylec
Oct 29, 2008, 07:43 AM
wierd kidz, i don't do halloweenz
now, get off mah lawn! ;o

EJ
Oct 29, 2008, 08:47 AM
http://www.neitherland.com/sale/videos/fraggle_rock.jpg

raikomaru40
Oct 29, 2008, 10:41 AM
Maybe we should all dress up as obscurely colored FKL Rangers. Dibs on Periwinkle Ranger! :wacko:

Outrider
Oct 29, 2008, 11:20 AM
GRARGH I DON'T KNOW.

I'm throwing a Halloween party at my apartment and I don't have a costume.

Damn this whole "work getting in the way of unimportant stuff" lifestyle I've been living.

raikomaru40
Oct 29, 2008, 11:23 AM
Bad way to live, dood. I prefer the 'have fun, play videogames, listen to music, and don't be concerned with any work that is needed to be done unless money is involved' lifestyle. :wacko:

Sord
Oct 29, 2008, 12:06 PM
I'm trick-or-treating in my own house as myself

W0LB0T
Oct 29, 2008, 12:12 PM
We should go around as our avatars. print em out on cardboard and strap em to our faces.

Moo2u
Oct 29, 2008, 12:15 PM
We should go around as our avatars. print em out on cardboard and strap em to our faces.

That's not a bad idea....herm....

http://www.neitherland.com/sale/videos/fraggle_rock.jpg

Yes. Awesome.

W0LB0T
Oct 29, 2008, 12:16 PM
or go as the moo men

CrimsomWolf
Oct 29, 2008, 01:33 PM
I don't celebrate Halloween.

Yes, it's that simple.

TheOneHero
Oct 29, 2008, 01:39 PM
I don't celebrate Halloween.

Yes, it's that simple.

Do you believe watching scary movies is like celebrating Halloween? I know a girl like that. -_-

CrimsomWolf
Oct 29, 2008, 01:45 PM
I don't watch scary movies.

Halloween is just empty concept for me.

Nai_Calus
Oct 29, 2008, 01:53 PM
I, like Tact, have a built-in costume, and will be 'dressing up' as a pansy elven dice god.

Tact
Oct 29, 2008, 02:09 PM

Yeah, but then people will think we tried and failed to dress up as the Spy from Team Fortress 2. :disapprove:

Nai_Calus
Oct 29, 2008, 02:24 PM
Mentlegen.

Moo2u
Oct 29, 2008, 02:44 PM
I don't watch scary movies.

Halloween is just empty concept for me.

It's an excuse to dress up weird and freak people out (more than usual.) You'd be a fool not to take advantage of that!

CrimsomWolf
Oct 29, 2008, 02:53 PM
There's no Halloween where I was born nor where I live.

Chuck_Norris
Oct 29, 2008, 02:55 PM
I'm gonna be a tetris piece.

Moo2u
Oct 29, 2008, 03:21 PM

Ah! Well then!

.....that sucks.....

:cowsleep:

TalHex
Oct 29, 2008, 03:23 PM

no samhain? what is this blasphemy?

Tact
Oct 29, 2008, 03:34 PM
Wait, they don't celebrate Halloween in England? I didn't know that.

TheOneHero
Oct 29, 2008, 03:40 PM
He parties on All Souls' Day.

Nai_Calus
Oct 29, 2008, 04:13 PM
You silly brits.

CrimsomWolf
Oct 29, 2008, 04:35 PM
Yeah, we have All Saint's, but that's not really a celebration.

Also, that's the first time I was called British ^-^
Normally I get mistaken for a Dutch or a Russian.

I'm neither... but then again I might be. I already got to english school....

Nai_Calus
Oct 29, 2008, 05:23 PM
Here's how it works, Crimson.

Anyone from the US or Canada is American. Anyone from Mexico, Central America, South America, the carribean, Toadthroat, they're all Mexican. Anyone from Asia is Chinese. Anyone from Europe is British, unless they speak really bad English, in which case they're either German or French, depending on how much of an asshole they are. Anyone from the middle east or india is an Arab, anyone from Africa or of African is an African-American, regardless of where they were actually born or if they're even actually black.

There you go, handy list of American Stupid Suppositions, or ASS for short.

Nai_Calus
Oct 29, 2008, 05:23 PM
Oh yeah, Australians are American too.

CrimsomWolf
Oct 29, 2008, 05:26 PM
Well then:

Tea and cookies anyone?

Though, it's already after 8....

No matter, It's time to spread our Empire!

Sord
Oct 29, 2008, 05:26 PM
Oh yeah, Australians are w0lbots.

FOCL.

Nai_Calus
Oct 29, 2008, 05:49 PM
And Sords are made of Hot Sauce.

Sord, Manly Dwarf God of Hot Sauce.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Oct 29, 2008, 10:37 PM
I think I threw out the PartyCity advert (so can't scan it) with the Pirate/Ninja/Etc. and then inbetween those is BLING.

Not Pimp as the costume illustrates, but BLING.

Bling cane? Your Bling hand is strong?

C'mon G rated advertisements, its not 1970, you can say Pimp. That would put it in PG territory.

Or I'm the person giving out candy, probably to not many kids since its going to be all rainy and 58 degrees + wind chill into the upper 40's probably by 6 PM this year.

BLING.

astuarlen
Oct 30, 2008, 12:03 AM
Or I'm the person giving out candy, probably to not many kids since its going to be all rainy and 58 degrees + wind chill into the upper 40's probably by 6 PM this year.

BLING.
If the kiddies won't brave such mild weather for a plastic-bucketload of sugar in shiny wrappers (possibly with a few razorblades thrown in--oh, and those execrable peanut butter candies) then truly we have lost Ye Olde Spirit of HallowIan.

Nai_Calus
Oct 30, 2008, 03:37 AM
razorblades
HallowIan.

I've taken the liberty to pull out the essence of Ast's post.

This post has been offcially declared awesome.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Oct 30, 2008, 03:55 AM
If the kiddies won't brave such mild weather for a plastic-bucketload of sugar in shiny wrappers (possibly with a few razorblades thrown in--oh, and those execrable candy corns) then truly we have lost Ye Olde Spirit of HallowIIn.
United non-color coded states of Americone has some snow people on the Midwest-> NEast cheesehead hoagie towns.

But I swear the satchmo is a myth! Just like the myth that people exist whom actually like candy corns. Not nearly as big in # as the crazies who like peeps.

Californians ain't heard nor afraid of no satchghosts.

We're afraid of hitting 1% of our rain totals of the season in Oct. Back up dark clouds. Hold on. We haven't had our post post post labor day last bonfires of the season yet.

Should I write "don't be stupid, no on Prop 8 kids" on the candies before giving them out? Because the TV commercials are forcing that Bling hand. Bitxches don't know. Better learn yourselves.

Tact
Oct 30, 2008, 05:05 AM
I actually wouldn't mind incredibly cold temperatures this year for Halloween. It also makes me wonder how the Canadians can stand it when/if they go Trick-Or-Treating.

They must just be used to the chilly climate.

raikomaru40
Oct 30, 2008, 06:02 AM
I wouldn't mind it mainly b/c I'm sick of wearing a big warm hoody and then getting sweaty from running around. That's why I'm calling it quits. :sad:

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Oct 30, 2008, 06:11 AM
I wouldn't mind it mainly b/c I'm sick of wearing a big warm hoody and then getting sweaty from running around. That's why I'm calling it quits. :sad:
Wear a wintercoat, scarf, gloves, one of those full face beanie masks and be sweaty convenience store robber.

Or a Snowboarder.

Yeah, snowboarder.

raikomaru40
Oct 30, 2008, 06:16 AM
I'm trying to think of a good way to dress up as a creeper. >.<

Nai_Calus
Oct 30, 2008, 06:32 AM
CA Prop 8 can suck me. >:U

Also. Fnord.

raikomaru40
Oct 30, 2008, 06:35 AM
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l236/satanicwarchiken/fnord.jpg

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Oct 30, 2008, 09:26 AM
My Terry Bogard hat doesn't fit.

What a junky promotional item.

VanHalen
Oct 30, 2008, 09:31 AM
I'd say a pretty girl, but I'm already that! ^_^

VanHalen
Oct 30, 2008, 09:32 AM
My Terry Bogard hat doesn't fit.

What a junky promotional item.

If it did, would you look similar to this?
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i54/Envy_06/NYAF/DSCN3169.jpg

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Oct 30, 2008, 09:51 AM
Nope. I'd do the jeans jacket no sleeve vest.

And or Fuzzy lined leather jacket old man Bogard instead, no hat.

I'd say a pretty girl, but I'm already that! ^_^
New Shrimp wo-man?

Nai_Calus
Oct 30, 2008, 01:19 PM
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l236/satanicwarchiken/fnord.jpg

That is motherfucking awesome.