PDA

View Full Version : Spam House of the Dead...

TheOneHero
Oct 29, 2008, 12:50 AM
...came on TV tonight.

What the hell?!

I totally forgot scenes from the game were used during scene changes. And I only spent a few moments watching the movie.

I hate Uwe Boll, I'd love to take him up on that boxing match thing he issued to awhile back though.

Tact
Oct 29, 2008, 05:16 AM
I hate Uwe Boll, I'd love to take him up on that boxing match thing he issued to awhile back though.

I'm sure tons of people would have loved to do that. By the way, was anyone actually a bad enough dude to fight Uwe Boll and save the movie industry?

raikomaru40
Oct 29, 2008, 06:09 AM
No, just look at Kit Kittredge.... >.<

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Oct 29, 2008, 10:42 PM
My stupid friends when that came out, or was about to.

"Man I wanna see House of the Dead on Friday. We gotta see that!"

"Are you crazy yo, that's some stupid Friday movie that you'll forget about next week made about the $1 shooting game in the arcade. How about Kill Bill?"

"You just want to watch Kill Bill with Lucy Liu and samurai swords"

"In Hollywood it seems like this is a big deal movie, nobody cares about House of the Dead, and that Uwe Boll guy is directing it, you wanna see Tara Reid or something?"

Then when the Kill Bill DVD's came out I got them and the friends borrowed them both. And nobody ever spoke of House of the Dead again.
-

I hope you didn't watch the whole thing, and or that and the Doom movie they also put on TV.

astuarlen
Oct 30, 2008, 12:06 AM
Should've gone with the Typing one. Now, THAT (my friends) is a killer movie concept.

TheOneHero
Oct 30, 2008, 01:07 AM
Typing of the Dead was wicked awesome, Ast, my brother and I played it all the time.

Haya, stopped watching it only after awhile and did something more productive; like pouring bleach in my eyes.

Monochrome
Oct 30, 2008, 01:14 AM
They actually rereleased this movie recently. It's called the "funny version". Yes, I put that in quotes.

Basically all they did was edit in a bunch of fart sounds and a laugh track and little pop-up boxes that critisize the parts of the movie that anyone watching already knows suck. They spliced in a few parts showing the green-screening.

Brilliant. 10/10

http://www.dreadcentral.com/story/house-dead-funnier-version