PDA

View Full Version : AotI Rappy Latan update postponed

II_Tokio_II
Oct 29, 2008, 10:31 PM
Yup, thread^. The pumpkintrick drop was glitched and therefore is going to be postponed. Or maybe just the weapon, hmmm can anyone help confirm this? I'm hoping it's just the weapon so I can actually save up more cursed pumpkins.

Here: http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?t=91212

Tyreek
Oct 29, 2008, 10:34 PM
... Dissapointing. That's all I gotta say.

II_Tokio_II
Oct 29, 2008, 10:35 PM
... Dissapointing. That's all I gotta say.

Agreed, I was getting excited to see what the Pumpkintrick looked like, but oh well. This is a rather unfortunate week, first Chill, now this.

McLaughlin
Oct 29, 2008, 10:36 PM
Where was this posted?

II_Tokio_II
Oct 29, 2008, 10:38 PM
Where was this posted?

In a thread from the forums on the official site by nyoro_n

http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?t=91212

McLaughlin
Oct 29, 2008, 10:41 PM
So no actual confirmation?

Not like I need any for this to be plausible, but...

II_Tokio_II
Oct 29, 2008, 10:42 PM

Yeah or maybe it's just the A rank weapon...lol hmm, but isn't it weird it's still not included in the official site.

Golto
Oct 29, 2008, 10:47 PM
Another example of the JPNs being too lazy to program for our servers. They couldn't spend 1 minute adding this to the item database.

II_Tokio_II
Oct 29, 2008, 10:49 PM
Another example of the JPNs being too lazy to program for our servers. They couldn't spend 1 minute adding this to the item database.

They did, it was glitched and maybe but maybe not what if SoA was the problem? Your jumping to conclusions.

II_Tokio_II
Oct 29, 2008, 10:56 PM
I asked if it was the weapon or the rappies themselves and _duke_ guesses it's just the weapons itself. Still pending.

Turb0
Oct 29, 2008, 11:01 PM
Sounds to me like we're getting the rappies, they just won't drop the pumpkintrick. I also think it's kind of lolleriffic that they already know it's bugged before the update goes live yet they can't change it.

II_Tokio_II
Oct 29, 2008, 11:03 PM
Sounds to me like we're getting the rappies, they just won't drop the pumpkintrick. I also think it's kind of lolleriffic that they already know it's bugged before the update goes live yet they can't change it.

Yeah, not to mention they have tonight and all day tomorrow to try to fix this.

Kylie
Oct 29, 2008, 11:22 PM
Oh no, we aren't getting the crap we bitched about yesterday as planned. ;| Well, I do think it's kind of pathetic too, but I also find it pretty funny... maybe because I'm still on my break. >_>

Arika
Oct 29, 2008, 11:27 PM
Why that when GM say anything about estimate update, they don't believe.
when they say anything about something being glitch, they believe.
well, it is the best to wait for confirmation.

anyway, with all this bad happen, somebody should contact and see respond from SoJ directly? we always see everything passed US GM, and we don't really know what wrong. it is only 1-side hearing all the time. (the server is on US (SoA), but people say SoJ respond for every update (this is what we hear), and there is also xbox issue(Microsoft)) So at the end, we really don't know what cause all this problem.

Powder Keg
Oct 30, 2008, 12:14 AM
A lot of people are apparently saying the update will still happen, but the Pumpkin Trick just won't be dropping.

While it's not a big deal to most, I'm still LOL'ing pretty hard and yet another mishap.

How much more can happen? I mean, really?

Finae
Oct 30, 2008, 12:23 AM
Worse? Log on to see that your toon has been noled (Lol PSO DC days)
Worser? Log on to see that you have 4 empty character slots.
Worsest? Sega does like private servers and just run off with your $, close down site, and close down game servers w/o notice.

Dark Emerald EXE
Oct 30, 2008, 12:37 AM
I'm just guessing that it will still have the rappy latan to appear just not the weapon. i dont like teching that much so this doesnt affect me.

as far as the bad things after another happening.....

my goal to get all my bullets for GM to 31+ is still in affect. i think if i reach my goal and nothing is going on still....i might stop playing for awhile...eh idk......

Powder Keg
Oct 30, 2008, 12:40 AM
I'm fully expecting to see that the Bladed Legacy clear boxes were untouched on Friday.

ashley50
Oct 30, 2008, 02:05 AM
I lol at our US servers' "fate" XD...

DarkEliteRico
Oct 30, 2008, 03:24 AM
fuck it I'm done with this game

Neith
Oct 30, 2008, 08:04 AM
:lol:

Well, on the bright side none of us have to put up with getting Pumpkin Trick :wacko:

Terrible weapon anyway.

joefro
Oct 30, 2008, 08:30 AM
fuck it I'm done with this game
Seconded. I don't give a shit about the pumpkin thing but its so little of an update and they fucked it up. I give PSU six months to live. In April 09' the servers will be free to play on and shut down for good in June.

_Vyser_
Oct 30, 2008, 12:14 PM
*facepalm* Well, I can't say I'm surprised this has happened.

Mysterious-G
Oct 30, 2008, 12:18 PM
To all people quitting cause of another screw-up: Plz gib rarez. :)

Kinako78
Oct 30, 2008, 12:47 PM
^ ^ What she said.

Alastor_Haven
Oct 30, 2008, 01:01 PM
Oh noes!

hewitt
Oct 30, 2008, 03:03 PM
Really starting to get bothered by this. :<<<

As soon as I get a new computer I'm moving to the JP Servers and only coming back to the US for
events and story.

Green_Bandit
Oct 30, 2008, 03:20 PM
I wonder what the hold up is... I really don't want to believe that they are just incompitent.

Ffuzzy-Logik
Oct 30, 2008, 04:18 PM

Confirmation:

http://forum.psupedia.info/viewtopic.php?p=2183#p2183

McLaughlin
Oct 30, 2008, 04:24 PM
Huh. Doesn't surprise me.

Thanks, in any case.

DOOMY DOOOOOM
Oct 30, 2008, 05:07 PM
Whats a PumpkinTrick...?

II_Tokio_II
Oct 30, 2008, 05:12 PM
Whats a PumpkinTrick...?

A new A rank rod they tried to add for the Rappy Latan's for Halloween, but as you can see they had an epic failure in their try, broha.

bp_shoruko
Oct 30, 2008, 05:23 PM
EEEEPIIIIIIC PHAAAAIIIILLL!

II_Tokio_II
Oct 30, 2008, 05:24 PM
EEEEPIIIIIIC PHAAAAIIIILLL!

Indeed.

DOOMY DOOOOOM
Oct 30, 2008, 05:29 PM
Indeed.Get on bro!

and weres my freakin tofu man!

Chris28
Oct 30, 2008, 05:36 PM
the staff sucks

II_Tokio_II
Oct 30, 2008, 06:20 PM
Get on bro!

and weres my freakin tofu man!

I'll send it I forgot sorry!! I want to as well.

the staff sucks

Indeed, but I'm still curious to see what they look like.

autumn
Oct 30, 2008, 07:44 PM
I'm pretty sure exactly like the pumpkinhead. I want it because I love my pumpkinhead and adore dragging it out at random times.

II_Tokio_II
Oct 30, 2008, 08:17 PM
I'm pretty sure exactly like the pumpkinhead. I want it because I love my pumpkinhead and adore dragging it out at random times.

Same here lol, I was able to get it to 10/10 during thr grind boost as well lol.

Wiz
Oct 30, 2008, 09:25 PM
Wow, did they just fail at failing?

The "update" was already fail...

II_Tokio_II
Oct 30, 2008, 09:46 PM
Wow, did they just fail at failing?

The "update" was already fail...

Epic Failed twice. :D

Masterflower
Oct 31, 2008, 01:04 AM
How the hell can a item fail to drop... Sega should just unlock everything and call it quits or something because this is really pathetic now....

9lotus
Oct 31, 2008, 01:23 AM
Honestly, how hard can it be to add an item to a drop list?

Lucky Dearly
Oct 31, 2008, 02:22 AM
Well Sega doing this just might cause more users to defect to Fable 2 or Too Human

Micki_Monday
Oct 31, 2008, 02:39 AM
Well Sega doing this just might cause more users to defect to Fable 2 or Too Human

Little Big Planet!!

Arika
Oct 31, 2008, 04:15 AM
The update is done, no pumpkin rod bug has been reported.
I think we have to find this out by our own... but I don't even think I want to hunt this rod... :S (A rank)

Danny_Dark
Oct 31, 2008, 07:27 AM
Happy Halloween !...(Oh well)...

II_Tokio_II
Nov 1, 2008, 03:52 PM
The update is done, no pumpkin rod bug has been reported.
I think we have to find this out by our own... but I don't even think I want to hunt this rod... :S (A rank)

There was a report so don't bother look in the thread there's proof.

Xefi
Nov 2, 2008, 12:10 AM
i really wanted to help SEGA TEAM and tell
them to continue their good work, but i've
decided to not do so. There are just so many
mistakes one can do before it gets to the
point of no return.
if i were to do such a horrible job like SEGA
TEAM at my company, i'll probably be fired by
my boss by now...
At least, i got Eternal Sonata for the PS3 to
enjoy. I'll come back to PSU again one day
when SEGA TEAM decide to get serious.
Until then, have a safe journey, PSU.

Ruru
Nov 2, 2008, 01:00 AM

now that's a very assholish thing to say. After all the crap SoA has put all of us through your first notion is to blame SoJ.... Yeah.. i'm sure there's one guy up top in SoJ HQ doing EVERYTHING in his power to smite the evil NA/EU player base, JUST for fun. *end sarcasm*

this "glitch" has nothing to do with some japanese guy/girl just like when SoA screwed up half our other events or even the whole gacha problem.

anyway i'm just happy we got the halloween lobby and music disc i love the halloween theme for some reason :D sucks about the staff but hmm would probably use it once for looks and toss it back in my PM forever.

BahnKnakyu
Nov 2, 2008, 01:44 PM
now that's a very assholish thing to say. After all the crap SoA has put all of us through your first notion is to blame SoJ.... Yeah.. i'm sure there's one guy up top in SoJ HQ doing EVERYTHING in his power to smite the evil NA/EU player base, JUST for fun. *end sarcasm*

this "glitch" has nothing to do with some japanese guy/girl just like when SoA screwed up half our other events or even the whole gacha problem.

anyway i'm just happy we got the halloween lobby and music disc i love the halloween theme for some reason :D sucks about the staff but hmm would probably use it once for looks and toss it back in my PM forever.

SoJ is responsible for what gets released to us. SoA is responsible for implementing it.

It's fail on SoJ's part to NOT FIX THE DAMN THING before it got into SoA's hands. If you read the previous posts, you would know that SoA KNEW the update would arrive bugged, meaning it *was* SoJ's fault for NOT FIXING IT BEFORE IT GOT HERE. I'm guessing something must have came up at SoA for not being able to properly fix it before they released it, so you could say it's the fault of BOTH sides of the ocean.

Ruru
Nov 3, 2008, 12:29 AM
SoJ is responsible for what gets released to us. SoA is responsible for implementing it.

It's fail on SoJ's part to NOT FIX THE DAMN THING before it got into SoA's hands. If you read the previous posts, you would know that SoA KNEW the update would arrive bugged, meaning it *was* SoJ's fault for NOT FIXING IT BEFORE IT GOT HERE. I'm guessing something must have came up at SoA for not being able to properly fix it before they released it, so you could say it's the fault of BOTH sides of the ocean.

and once again this is SoA pointing the finger at SoJ and people auto-believing that any of this is SoJ's fault. go ahead and blindly follow SoA into oblivion. until SoJ pops in and says any of this is their fault i will keep my stance and blame the idiots over at SoA for all the crap that is rightfully theirs. there is no proof other than word of mouth from SoA that this update arrived "bugged" and instead of ANYONE, whether SoA or SoJ, even TRYING to fix it, it is STILL the morons over at SoA who decided to go ahead and stick this in the way it is.

like you said maybe both are at fault but then again SoA failed at just about everything else in this game so i honestly cannot see how we or anyone can place the blame on SoJ for the content (or lack there of) in this *lolupdate*