PDA

View Full Version : This guy is my hero

ShinMaruku
Oct 30, 2008, 06:45 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbhCU9hJJX0

Wyndham
Oct 30, 2008, 07:03 PM
wait, that's not Joey Joe Joe Junior Shabbadoo.

Kard
Oct 30, 2008, 07:09 PM
Do they have girlymens in Warhammer, too?

ShinMaruku
Oct 30, 2008, 07:14 PM
That's not warhammer you git. :E
He was going to take that witch's head off....

TalHex
Oct 30, 2008, 07:22 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOlWDmUxar4
(don't watch if you intend to play valkyrie profile) :wacko:

Kard
Oct 30, 2008, 08:44 PM
That's not warhammer you git. :E
He was going to take that witch's head off....

I know it isn't! *sigh*

Now I have to wait until you make another thread before I can make another Warhammer joke. :/

Hey Talon, it's been years since I saw that scene, but it's even more awesome to me now considering I recently finished VP2: Silmeria.

There are differences in how the beheading plays out in part 2, and even with who is in attendance, but the fact that both games contain that scene, with you seeing different sides in each one is so damn cool.

I <3 Hrist. Gimmie!

TalHex
Oct 30, 2008, 08:47 PM
I'm still on valkyrie profile: lenneth, trying to get the rank A ending on hard mode >.o

does valkyrie profile 2 have different endings as well?

Kard
Oct 30, 2008, 09:02 PM
Sorry man, somehow I thought I read a while back that you'd already played both as well, so I didn't use spoiler tags. >.>

does valkyrie profile 2 have different endings as well?
Nope, thank God!

TalHex
Oct 30, 2008, 09:10 PM
damn, i loved the A rank ending, when i beat the B rank i was like lol wut? epic story my ass! then i found out i had gotten the crappy ending and now its awesome (and i'm vastly underpowered again... too far to fast...)

Sord
Oct 30, 2008, 09:16 PM
that dark elf doesn't have near enough polish on her skin

Kard
Oct 30, 2008, 09:19 PM
Heheh. I don't like the multiple ending thing much - especially in VP. You can't really get the best ending unless you're incredibly (uncannily) lucky to do things in just the right order, or you read a guide. That's not very good game design. >.> But yeah, at least we both agree that the game itself is pretty kiff. ^-')b

Moo2u
Oct 30, 2008, 09:34 PM
Didn't watch it.

:cowsleep: