PDA

View Full Version : Official November 2008 desktop calendar

EspioKaos
Oct 31, 2008, 06:13 AM
http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/community/download/calendar/

This month, we've got a beautiful fall background with bad-ass beast dude that insists on showing us his abs, pretty-boy human striking a pose and happy CAST chicky. Those leaves she's holding were supposed to be covering up her boobies, but uh... she just got too excited and forgot to keep them there. o:

Dragwind
Oct 31, 2008, 06:41 AM
Beast looks like a pirate, caseal looks like most caseal players I know (sorry Rai ;o) and the human looks like a Sephiroth clone. :wacko:

CelestialBlade
Oct 31, 2008, 07:45 AM
I think Drag pretty much said it XD

Zorafim
Oct 31, 2008, 09:41 AM
The caseal has nipples. Why does the caseal have nipples?

Micro
Oct 31, 2008, 10:02 AM
Needs more Newearls. ;_;

Kylie
Oct 31, 2008, 11:48 AM
They all remind me of someone. :lol: Not a bad addition.

relentless
Oct 31, 2008, 11:55 AM

The lines on her chest don't look like nipples to me. I don't think they are nipples. No. Really. Seriously, how can you see nipples there?

Nice wall anyway.

CelestialBlade
Oct 31, 2008, 11:58 AM
Why do men have nipples?

ashley50
Oct 31, 2008, 12:56 PM
Beast looks like a pirate, caseal looks like most caseal players I know (sorry Rai ;o) and the human looks like a Sephiroth clone. :wacko:

>:l...

Dark Emerald EXE
Oct 31, 2008, 01:02 PM

The lines on her chest don't look like nipples to me. I don't think they are nipples. No. Really. Seriously, how can you see nipples there?

Nice wall anyway.

Why do men have nipples?

I know this game is rated T for teen(although online rating vary) but cmon :wacko:

this could be bcuz im a male but they kinda look like it to me....just very pointy (v)(v) XD

relentless
Oct 31, 2008, 01:12 PM
I can assure you that those are not even supposed to be / look like nipples. lol

Dark Emerald EXE
Oct 31, 2008, 01:15 PM
I can assure you that those are not even "supposed" to be / look like nipples. lol

Maybe the artist had something in their mind when he or she :-o was drawing lol

relentless
Oct 31, 2008, 01:20 PM
Why put it into spoiler? The majority of good Japanese artists are female.
But people have mainly those "things in mind" when actually drawing perverted stuff.
Aka ecchi if you know what I mean.

They're kind of chibi anyway, or you could say, chubby, so nothing for the older ones only here. Lol