PDA

View Full Version : Pumpkin Trick?

Itachi1990
Oct 31, 2008, 04:33 PM
For everyone thats hunting this rod dont bother it is not on the US servers.

Tyreek
Oct 31, 2008, 05:03 PM
Um, I think most of us knew that. PSUpedia probably won't update it until people actually get the item, which they can't due to... you know.

Squeezit
Nov 1, 2008, 12:08 PM
you mean the fact that you guys still havent gotten the halloween lobbies? (or have you? i have no idea what happened at the last update)

II_Tokio_II
Nov 1, 2008, 03:50 PM
No we have just not the trick.

Janelle
Nov 2, 2008, 03:00 PM
So I did some hunting and found a pic of Pumpkin trick...
Kinda lame what i found tho..

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b383/nibbiejustice/pumpkintrick.jpg

Dont really mind its not avail. looks just the same.

credit: http://pwv.sakura.ne.jp/

ARASHIKAGE
Nov 5, 2008, 11:32 AM
Good name for it. lol

ashley50
Nov 5, 2008, 11:43 AM
old news is old...

sephiroth115
Nov 5, 2008, 01:50 PM
almost a week and still no word on the solution? I just want it for the novelty of it ;)

Darius_Drake
Nov 5, 2008, 02:48 PM
almost a week and still no word on the solution? I just want it for the novelty of it ;)

Not really dying for this weapon, but I wouldn't mind one for buffing purposes.

PepperCat
Nov 5, 2008, 02:59 PM
It's actually good for tech levelling since the PP is so high and the TP is low.

Moar hits = More PA exp

(Not that I actually want to waste my time hunting one even if it did drop XD)

DarkEliteRico
Nov 5, 2008, 04:31 PM
about a week late me thinks, they're not even going to bother with it since the lobbies should be going down soon. Not like that many people will give a shit anymore, what's another let down?

Darius_Drake
Nov 5, 2008, 05:29 PM
They claim they want to release it even if they don't get to release it during the Halloween lobby. Read this at PSUPedia.

Trick or Treat
Gurhal has gone ghastly with October 31's return of Halloween! For three weeks, Rappy Latans will be rising from their graves to give Guardians a chance at multiple seasonal rares. However, there is one item which will be absent from the possible drops. LV150+ Latans were supposed to have a chance of dropping Pumpkin Trick, however the weapon will not be available due to issues with its stats and description. The GMs hope to release this rod with a future update (even if Halloween has passed by that time) once all of its problems have been resolved so that players will not have to wait an entire year for another chance at it. Once more information becomes available, we'll be certain to relay it to you. Now, as a special treat, the Bladed Legacy clear box fix that was supposed to have occurred last week has gone through!

Here is the link for those who want to see it for themselves.
http://psupedia.info/?title=Main_Page

Of course it wouldn't be a surprise to many if Sega dropped the ball on this one. It would actually be one of the more minor things. Compared to recent droppings of the ball this could be considered an improvement in its own twisted way.

Tsang
Nov 5, 2008, 05:50 PM
Lol, It looks exactly like the pumpkinhead rod. Did they just rename it and make it an A rank?

unicorn
Nov 5, 2008, 06:11 PM
I dont think we'll be getting it this year.

sephiroth115
Nov 6, 2008, 11:40 AM
I think it is just a rename. it would be nice to replace my 10/10 pumpkinhead with one of these for buffs :P