PDA

View Full Version : Yogot Blame Talon!

Larian
Nov 1, 2008, 03:31 AM
So...while my interweb was out...I decided to start playing .hack again...And I think really the only reason why I picked it up was from seeing Talon's sig for like every day...Now I can't put the darn game down...Internet is back on so I can play PSU and I still am playing .hack, and now...Talon changed his sig. So I really should have no reason to continue the game...well except for wanting to beat it...And yet I play on...

Nai_Calus
Nov 1, 2008, 04:27 AM
That's what you get for allowing Talon's sig to guide your choices in life, child.

Weeaboolits
Nov 1, 2008, 06:36 AM
Don't listen to his sig, it's evil, it ran over my dog, AND LAUGHED.

Moo2u
Nov 1, 2008, 08:25 AM
I blame Talon for the economy also! Might as well, am I right?

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 1, 2008, 10:57 AM
And for Canada being 23rd of 30 free health care countries in rank!

He broke the time before physician visit scales!

Tact
Nov 1, 2008, 12:30 PM
Physician visit scales? Do they prohibit you from entering if you don't meet weight requirements? :wacko:

TalHex
Nov 1, 2008, 12:49 PM

couldn't have been me, i was taking the SATs :wacko:

True story

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 1, 2008, 12:52 PM
Scales of long time to visit a physician or a short time.

Talon fattied up the long time side and it fell to 7 ranks from the ground.
-
Doctors telling you not to get on the scales would be bad for business. And good for the recycle place business with their industrial sized super scales.

Larian
Nov 1, 2008, 01:02 PM
Maybe I should pick up Xenosaga now...

TalHex
Nov 1, 2008, 01:03 PM
I blame Talon for being the solo reason why everybody is so overweight! i mean look at him! he's so thin that everything else looks enormous!

Sord
Nov 1, 2008, 01:04 PM
I blame Talon for being the solo reason why everybody is so overweight! i mean look at him! he's so thin that everything else looks enormous!

you wish, fatty

TalHex
Nov 1, 2008, 01:07 PM
you wish, fatty

can't be, no pikachief :wacko:

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 1, 2008, 01:10 PM
Maybe I should pick up Xenosaga now...
Don't do it;

unless you like badly acted animated movies that last x10 longer than gameplay sections, come without warning, can't be paused or skipped, and are about crazy Jesus cannibalism or something more ripped off than original with a side of misunderstood by the writers when they made the scripts.

Talon's sig is just for the hot pants femme-bot with the fanboys whom like the wacky generic rhyming name anywho, and that/she?/it? doesn't cost money on internets to view.

Larian
Nov 1, 2008, 01:13 PM
Oh...So its Chair Scene Revisited...

Thanks for the warning! =D

TalHex
Nov 1, 2008, 01:13 PM
Don't do it;

unless you like badly acted animated movies that last x10 longer than gameplay sections, come without warning, can't be paused or skipped, and are about crazy Jesus cannibalism or something more ripped off than original with a side of misunderstood by the writers when they made the scripts.

Talon's sig is just for the hot pants femme-bot with the fanboys whom like the wacky generic rhyming name anywho, and that/she?/it? doesn't cost money on internets to view.

actually they are more like 100x as long as the game play, but they can be skipped, start button d00d.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 1, 2008, 01:15 PM
I thought in the first they couldn't be skipped then in parts 2 and 3 right, they fixed it so they could?

Gotta skip em all, cutscene-mon.

TalHex
Nov 1, 2008, 01:18 PM
ya, you can skip most of them in 1, and 2, i don't know about 3 yet. the ones you can't skip usually aren't that long, of course everybody knows you only play episode 2 for the music :wacko:

Larian
Nov 1, 2008, 02:21 PM
Well...If I do want to pick up another epic multigame game...I'm gonna have to go back to my first love and pick up Shining Force 3! =D

TalHex
Nov 1, 2008, 05:45 PM
you could, but xenosaga has a really great story, if you can get past its movie length cutscenes, its strange and erratic growth system, and weird as hell battle system (seriously! its like wtf? its turn based but you can rearrange the order which characters attack)