I am trading a LEGIT Dark Flow and a Sange, I am looking for a few things:

God/Powers and/or God/minds
Demo Comet
Lavis Cannon
Morning Glory
Sealed J-Sword
Chainsawd
and Monkey King Bar

I'll consider any offers but that is what I realy want.

Shorty89
Feb 3, 2003, 07:47 PM
I would like your sange, this is my trade list http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=40516&forum=2&0

Apokolyps
Feb 3, 2003, 08:11 PM
Sorry, but I have most of your stuff.

I_Am_Jacks_User_Id
Feb 3, 2003, 08:25 PM
i have a demo with 25 % dark, i'm interested in your dark flow.

Smash
Feb 3, 2003, 08:57 PM
hahahaha your trading a legit dark flow? I'll almost believe that one http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Apokolyps
Feb 3, 2003, 10:38 PM
My friend is level 200 and he gave me one because I was really weak, but it takes the fun out to have it at the begining.

RX-7
Feb 3, 2003, 10:41 PM
On 2003-02-03 19:38, Apokolyps wrote:
My friend is level 200 and he gave me one because I was really weak

Yeah, ok, its a fricken dupe man.

Apokolyps
Feb 3, 2003, 10:57 PM
ok, don't believe me. I'll keep my awsome Dark Flow with the 65/0/35/0 percentages. I only SAW him make it with a PARASITIC GENE "FLOW" and a Breaker+18. But if you think it's a dupe you go ahead and think that, your loss.

The_Rookie
Feb 3, 2003, 11:30 PM
i think what's even funnier is the fact that he thinks the dark flow is useful

CeasOne
Feb 4, 2003, 04:31 PM
Ok just because there was a little dupe mania goin around doesnt mean that all the great weapons in the game are dupes... Dark Flow yes,, it doesnt combo but is there any other sword in this game that adds 900+ to atp..... NO!!!!!!!! And if he says his freind is level 200 and he saw him make it infront of him.. who are you to just come out and say hes a lier http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif i belive yah bro dont trade it to these wankers! hang on to it untill u see someone buggin for one

The_Rookie
Feb 4, 2003, 05:43 PM
see that logic is eschewed because no one begs for a dark flow because it sucks http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

ChronoTrigga_Lost
Feb 4, 2003, 07:00 PM
Dark Flow is good if you have HIGH defense and are able to take on any route on Famitsu on V.hard mode. Me and my friend LK finish Famitsu with like 6 minutes left because of her Dark Flow's Special attack (it's duped) but it's still a good weapon.

RX-7
Feb 4, 2003, 08:34 PM
On 2003-02-04 16:00, ChronoTrigga wrote:
Dark Flow is good if you have HIGH defense and are able to take on any route on Famitsu on V.hard mode.

Theres is the problem, Very Hard. Its worthless on Ultimate. And not just Dark Flow was duped, The Parasitic Gene Flow was also duped alot. I myself had I think 5 at one time because a freind gave me them all.

Daisuke_Halcyon
Feb 4, 2003, 09:31 PM
it kinda makes you wonder... are there people out there that ACTUALLY HAVE a legit Dark Flow/any hard-to-get wep and don't tell anyone becasue THEY DON'T WANNA GET FLAMED???... Make's ya think a little...
oh, well. i say HA to it!!!! why would you trade it anyway (even if you MADE IT YOURSELF)?!?!

RX-7
Feb 4, 2003, 10:54 PM
Lets see, I have a legit Rabbit Cane, but there is no chance I would ever trade it. Its the only good rare my Pinkal has ever found. The only thing I trade legitly are mags i myself make.

CookieSnatcha
Feb 5, 2003, 01:38 AM
65/0/35/0? Bah, I'd rather have the duped (65/0/50/0/) one. At least that one has better Mines percentage.

Yea, I know a couple of people with a legit Dark Flow. Insane hit percentages are what most of them have. Seen one with 45% hit, seen one with 60% hit, they differ. They don't ask a lot for it, either, because they know it sucks.

My point: Even if it is legit, it sucks. The equivalent of a Photon Claw. Garbage. Booty. Wack. Lame. Trash. Thumbs down. One swipe....booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!