PDA

View Full Version : Im looking out my window and i see....

Majarra
Nov 2, 2008, 06:17 AM
KEEP BUMPING THIS. a lot of grass

Freeze
Nov 2, 2008, 07:02 AM
A lot of leaves.

W0LB0T
Nov 2, 2008, 07:12 AM
not alot

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 2, 2008, 07:31 AM
What a weird sign outside your mom's basement windows, that KEEP BUMPING THIS.
/b4 the Mixman posts it!

Overgrown rose-like bushes. Dry streets. Street lamp still on. Some wind blown leaves moving around the lamp.

Tact
Nov 2, 2008, 09:03 AM
Haha, that's only going to make the thread die faster. :wacko:

I see blinds when I look out my window. This room is still pretty dark.

raikomaru40
Nov 4, 2008, 11:38 AM
I refuse to bump this ridiculous crap you call a thread.

Vanzazikon
Nov 4, 2008, 11:47 AM
Two hobos fighting over a empty plastic bottle!

Outrider
Nov 4, 2008, 01:01 PM
Buildings. Gray sky. Some trees with red and yellow leaves off at the horizon.

TalHex
Nov 4, 2008, 01:20 PM
blinds... i keep the window to my bedroom closed... damn stalkers...

Kylie
Nov 4, 2008, 01:22 PM
Alaska.

SpikeOtacon
Nov 4, 2008, 01:25 PM
Trees graced with the delicate touch of the autumn season. Reds and oranges and earthy tones wiping over the vibrant greens. A wall of alteration and decay, a beauty of its own right. Gray skies casting rain lightly over the scene paints the picture ever moodier. Nature is the greatest at setting the mood for our ever-going film.

TalHex
Nov 4, 2008, 01:28 PM
Alaska.

do you see palin from there?

SpikeOtacon
Nov 4, 2008, 01:33 PM
do you see palin from there?

I think she's trying to tell us she is Palin.

Weeaboolits
Nov 4, 2008, 01:35 PM
Your mother.

Tell her to stop standing there, or I'll have her for tresspassing.

TalHex
Nov 4, 2008, 01:39 PM
I think she's trying to tell us she is Palin.

can't be, she would have said russia then, therefore she must be in russia... don't let ronin hear that...

SpikeOtacon
Nov 4, 2008, 01:41 PM
can't be, she would have said russia then, therefore she must be in russia... don't let ronin hear that...

Russia: Snow, cold, red on the flag.
Alaska: Next to Canada, cold, snow.

Lance813
Nov 4, 2008, 04:01 PM
Fence... :-(

CrimsomWolf
Nov 6, 2008, 02:53 AM
Mist.

raikomaru40
Nov 6, 2008, 07:18 AM
Myst. I told it to leave. It didn't.

Tact
Nov 6, 2008, 07:42 AM
Myst. I told it to leave. It didn't.

You can't just tell Myst to go away...you need an escape book to get out of it. :wacko:

raikomaru40
Nov 6, 2008, 07:45 AM
I tried to use my escape book. Myst stabbed me. :sad:

Nitro Vordex
Nov 6, 2008, 08:05 AM
Darkness.

Darn morning hours, so borging.

raikomaru40
Nov 6, 2008, 11:23 AM
I actually prefer when it's kinda dark. It gives me an excuse not to do yardwork.

Vanzazikon
Nov 6, 2008, 12:27 PM
Okay, not to be perverted or anything but this just happened in the morning: I looked outside and so two-dogs mating! :-o I couldn't eat breakfast... :disapprove:

raikomaru40
Nov 7, 2008, 07:13 AM
It's not that bad. I don't eat beerkfast anyway. Just not hungry.

astuarlen
Nov 7, 2008, 09:31 AM
Okay, not to be perverted or anything but this just happened in the morning: I looked outside and so two-dogs mating! :-o I couldn't eat breakfast... :disapprove:

And in sports--wait, I'm getting... ladies and gentlemen, we've just received a special bulletin from our Shanghai bureau. I am being directed to inform you (and, please, don't panic! Stay calm! Oh the humanity!) that SEX IS PERVERTED EWW GROSS.

Nai_Calus
Nov 7, 2008, 09:49 AM
Bigotistan.

Outrider
Nov 7, 2008, 10:33 AM
Still cloudy out.

TalHex
Nov 7, 2008, 05:02 PM
I tried to use my escape book. Myst stabbed me. :sad:

lucky you :wacko: that is probably the best case scenario, worst case is you get trapped in a foreign world almost completely abandoned by humanity. The only thing left to keep you company is a collection of the world's hardest puzzles, some so complicated that you will be pulling your hair out before you even get to yet one of like five other ages, all of which abandoned. and that's only the first game :wacko: if you make it through that then you are really fucked cuz you still have 4 more games left

Nitro Vordex
Nov 7, 2008, 09:49 PM
Bigotistan.
Oh California, when will you learn?

Tact
Nov 7, 2008, 10:13 PM
lucky you :wacko: that is probably the best case scenario, worst case is you get trapped in a foreign world almost completely abandoned by humanity. The only thing left to keep you company is a collection of the world's hardest puzzles, some so complicated that you will be pulling your hair out before you even get to yet one of like five other ages, all of which abandoned. and that's only the first game :wacko: if you make it through that then you are really fucked cuz you still have 4 more games left

...And you didn't even mention the fact that there seemed to be little to no food on those islands. :wacko:

TalHex
Nov 7, 2008, 10:49 PM
yeah that's a problem too

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 8, 2008, 02:28 AM
And in sports--wait, I'm getting... ladies and gentlemen, we've just received a special bulletin from our Shanghai bureau. I am being directed to inform you (and, please, don't panic! Stay calm! Oh the humanity!) that SEX IS PERVERTED EWW GROSS.
So I take it the Internet never got the message.

Poor poor internet souls using it to watch dirty-core things like the discovery channel with their live nude animal mating, in public plains sites! With voyuer-tographers whom drive by shooting on film!

Damn, better lock this topic up. FKL can't handle this many key words used in one context without throwing in a new entirely different context.