PDA

View Full Version : PC/PS2 Phantasy Star Universe (Mail in)Triva

MegaZoneXE
Nov 2, 2008, 01:13 PM
I will be hosting a mail in PSU Trivia!!! To participate, all u need is the knowledge of PSU (and/or PSO) Facts, and Information(no luck needed). Guardians will be mailed by me (MegaZoneEX), and ask PSU related questions. (10 people will partake if i have your card. Prizes will be boxed and shipped to the winner('s) room or winner(s) can meet me face2face to receive their prize!!!)
PSU (join up) Trivia
Triva location will be in universe 2 at popular mission spots (e.g White beast and Bladed legacy) 4 people at a time ( i will be the 5th)

Example quiz question: Who kills the Divine Maiden?[spoiler-box]Her father. After trying to stop the maiden's father from taking Karen's power from her, the maiden runs up to her father and her father uses a blast of energy which almost kills her. Karen then takes the remaining energy and becomes the new maiden.[/spoiler-box]
Who is believed to be behind the scientist kidnapping? [spoiler-box]Endrum Collective. Magashi is the leader of the Endrum Collective.[/spoiler-box]

official prizes will not be listed at this time...(prizes will mostly be materials or/and weapons)

Hey! If you want to help out and host a trivia game with me, bulletin me in my room (MegaZoneEX) the more hosts! the better!

hmmm i will be doing a few demonstration of this today, just to see if this will work...

Libram
Nov 2, 2008, 03:55 PM
I thought the Endrum were allied with the AMF, not the Guardians.

MegaZoneXE
Nov 2, 2008, 04:51 PM
I thought the Endrum were allied with the AMF, not the Guardians.

yeah its was wrong (thanks, Urtri for the heads up aswell)