PDA

View Full Version : Where is everyone, which Mission?

xKiLLah KyLe
Nov 2, 2008, 03:17 PM
Hello everybody. I have a question for those who still play and run missions. I just resined up and have no idea where everyone is running missions these days. I would like to know at lvl 93 where i could go to run missions to get fast exp? If anyone knows where please let me know, would appreciate it, thanks.

dentRED
Nov 2, 2008, 03:42 PM
well everyone is at the pavilion doing white beast... if you have the expansion. you should know where its at.

Noblewine
Nov 2, 2008, 07:52 PM
True Darkness (Non-AoI mission) Militarty Subway and Awaken Serpent (AoI only missions) are pretty popular. The MP/meseta drops are good. Which hub are you on (PS2/PC or Xbox 360)?

xKiLLah KyLe
Nov 3, 2008, 03:07 PM
I'm on the xbox 360 server, and yes i do have the expansion... thank you for your help. So White beast is where its easiest to lvl up from 93?

Ruru
Nov 3, 2008, 05:45 PM
whitebeast, bladed legacy and any of the *new* S-S2 missions on neudaiz/moatoob should be fine for exp.

Yusaku_Kudou
Nov 3, 2008, 06:58 PM
Lot of people are running Bladed Legacy--pretty much everybody who is tired of White Beast.

DarkEliteRico
Nov 3, 2008, 07:43 PM
anywhere other then on psu currently, lately i've been on for 15 minutes and I already want to get off again

Para
Nov 3, 2008, 07:56 PM
Im doing Bladed Legacy and I know there are a few people who are too for the drops there.

Adama
Nov 3, 2008, 08:02 PM
ironic to think bladed legacy will probably go down a similar path to White Beast, if only lonely laboratory were more popular

amtalx
Nov 3, 2008, 08:17 PM
Good ol' Plains Overlord. I've let my bullets slide.

Shin_Damion
Nov 3, 2008, 09:14 PM
still new to PSU so i havent done online yet

Thor131
Nov 3, 2008, 09:25 PM
You know what would be nice, if a virus hit the Pavilion of Air / White Beast during an update and when you would transfer via a mission or flight you would end up some where else. so evryone would do other missions!!!

Para
Nov 3, 2008, 10:18 PM
Its obvious of what's happening here.

Those who are veterans to the game are either hunting/soloing for items for themselves in remote universes/missions.

Then there are veterans who are just bored of the game in general and want to grind out the levels for their uncapped characters at White Beast.

Then there are the newer generation of players who want to explore but lacking a party to do so. They want to level fast so they are forced to hang with the high level players at grindy missions like White Beast.

If you are a new player, try to get together with other low level players and party around the universe.

Shin_Damion
Nov 4, 2008, 03:07 PM
yeah thats what i use to do on PSO but the only problem with that is that sometimes those that are low level sometimes are looking for higher levels so that they can get rares and other items easier (PSO experience)

Darius_Drake
Nov 4, 2008, 04:30 PM
Its obvious of what's happening here.

Those who are veterans to the game are either hunting/soloing for items for themselves in remote universes/missions.

Then there are veterans who are just bored of the game in general and want to grind out the levels for their uncapped characters at White Beast.

Then there are the newer generation of players who want to explore but lacking a party to do so. They want to level fast so they are forced to hang with the high level players at grindy missions like White Beast.

If you are a new player, try to get together with other low level players and party around the universe.

Very nice perception. I must admit that my capped character does semi fall into your first category as I like to do Bladed Legacy S2 because of the challenge, but if I can't find a party I will go solo True Darkness and start hunting for [B] Agito Repca's. When I do go to my alts though I will go all around the solar system. I choose characters by seeing who has the most luck for the day. Looks like I will be on my alt techer tonight.

xKiLLah KyLe
Nov 4, 2008, 08:19 PM
Oh alright thank you everybody so much. I greatly appreciate it, and it will help me mucho!