PDA

View Full Version : Trade PSU meseta for FFXI gil

ANinjaBear
Nov 2, 2008, 11:12 PM
I currently have 100 million meseta on phantasy star universe for the Xbox 360. However, I am no longer interested in playing PSU. I was wondering if anybody would like to trade me FFXI gil for PSU meseta. If you are interested please let me know ASAP. My Xbox Live gamertag is ANinjaBear. Thank you.

[TLB]Konda
Nov 3, 2008, 10:30 AM
Is this even allowed on the site?

RedRaz0r
Nov 3, 2008, 11:47 AM
If this is allowed, what FFXI server?

If not, nevermind.

Turb0
Nov 3, 2008, 03:05 PM
Well you can't trade PSU money for real money on here and although this isn't doing that, it's still making profit on something else because of PSU...idk, I'm sure a mod will speak up if it's not allowed.

Hwang
Nov 3, 2008, 05:05 PM
FFXI gil sells for more than PSU mesata, that much I know for sure, why anyone would take this offer up is beyond me lol

Dragwind
Nov 3, 2008, 06:05 PM
This doesn't seem to involve trading meseta for actual real world money according to the details, so it's fine.

chicken105
Nov 3, 2008, 08:00 PM
question is, he trades for FFXI $$, then sells it. >_> kinda gets around it :wink:

Zorafim
Nov 3, 2008, 09:16 PM
I'd be guessing a stack of meseta would be worth around, 1k gil? Considering how hard it is to get gil in that game, how easy it is to get meseta, and how much more currency dependent FFXI is...

And, I would say inb4close, but Drag's already given the thumbs up.

ANinjaBear
Nov 4, 2008, 01:53 PM
I am on the Quetzalcoatl server... and i dont know why it wouldnt be allowed

RedRaz0r
Nov 4, 2008, 03:49 PM
How much gil are you looking to get for this?

ANinjaBear
Nov 4, 2008, 04:32 PM
To be completely honest i dont know how much. We could negotiate. I am willing to take a hit but i would like to agree on a fair deal. How much were you thinking?

Well i really dont know yet. Its hard to compare money making in PSU to FFXI. So we could try to come to some sort of an agreement. How much gil do you have in mind?

Syanaide
Nov 5, 2008, 02:52 PM
I also play FFXI-Quetzalcoatl and might be interested in this. A single stack isn't very valuable to me given PSU's current state, and how tedious it's become to make money in FFXI. I offer you 60k.

ANinjaBear
Nov 5, 2008, 04:04 PM
well... i was kinda hoping for more than 60k... i understand that money making is way harder on FFXI but i had more around 150-200k in mind for the whole stack. I dont know yet so im not going to rule your offer out but i would really like more than 60k

burninglink5
Nov 5, 2008, 04:14 PM
http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?t=70975&highlight=grizzle
OP was working in the background.

Syanaide
Nov 5, 2008, 05:13 PM
Eh, despite your little phishing story my offer still stands, though I'll only offer up 50k for it. I have a dummy account I use to trade with shady people anyways.

50k or nothin'. I'm 100% positive no one is going to give you 100k+ for a stack of meseta, and furthermore, I'm 100% positive that no one else will even give you an offer.

edit: Also, some ground rules if you choose to accept my offer:
You will be trading your meseta first. Once I have received the stack, I will then give you information for meeting in FFXI.
We will not trade through shops, or in either player's rooms.
I won't bargain. 50k is solid, and I won't be back to this topic if you're not interested.

Yunfa
Nov 6, 2008, 12:42 AM
tsk tsk, naughty grizzly bear indeed~ you were naive on those forums thinking you'd get your acount back just because you will give that guy's items back

ANinjaBear
Nov 6, 2008, 03:53 PM
Okay... that whole phishing thing wasnt even me... my friend did all the phishing and i just logged on and he traded me all the items. And omg that was like a year or two ago. And im really sry but 50k for the whole stack is just too low for me.