PDA

View Full Version : Game I was playing Wii Mario Kart...

TheOneHero
Nov 4, 2008, 12:04 AM
Took first in 99% of my races today, now I'm only racing against 1-2 star players; and nearly all of them are complete dicks.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 4, 2008, 01:16 AM
Online the Internet: Rating may vary from the box.

Moo2u
Nov 4, 2008, 02:08 AM
Indeed. I see someone is practicing. Methinks our next madness shall be interesting.

SpikeOtacon
Nov 4, 2008, 03:15 AM
I don't care much for racing games, but sometimes developers try too hard to make things "fair".

Forza 2's online mode has every other car appear as a ghost to you. When you approach it you go through it instead of being able to mess with their car to get ahead. Pretty lame if you ask me. But dicks will be around to ruin a good thing.

Outrider
Nov 4, 2008, 10:24 AM
Dicks? In online Mario Kart? What a shocking development! [/MKDS vet]

TheOneHero
Nov 4, 2008, 10:54 AM
Dicks? In online Mario Kart? What a shocking development! [/MKDS vet]

That's why I stopped playing MKDS with random people, there's always at least one guy in a group the does the perma-boost thing.

Also Outrider, we're planning an MKDS meet up soon, check out the Madness thread.

And yeah Moo, I've been practicing. I figure I should get around to beating the remainder of Prix offline. (I actually stopped soon after release, the only item NPCs get are blue fricking shells!

Moo2u
Nov 4, 2008, 11:23 AM
Beat all the Grand prix, but I haven't unlocked all the characters from the time trails....but I don't think I'll be doing that...

raikomaru40
Nov 4, 2008, 11:32 AM
Toad FTW

Outrider
Nov 4, 2008, 01:03 PM
Also Outrider, we're planning an MKDS meet up soon, check out the Madness thread.

Are you crazy? I'm terrible at Mario Kart.

Tact
Nov 4, 2008, 03:44 PM
The only practice I get in Mario Kart Wii is when we play Madness. :wacko:

That might explain why I do so badly compared to you, TOH.