PDA

View Full Version : PM42x, Am I on the right path?

Noblewine
Nov 5, 2008, 08:19 PM
I want to make my PM an Armor bot but I'm also trying to get it to evolve to the 42x series. I was reading on PSUpedia that I need less than 30 on Strike and Range. Will I be able to evolve it to that series if I continue feeding it cast parts?

Astarin
Nov 5, 2008, 08:35 PM
Normally, creating a pure Armor PM will net you a GH-440. You can easily change it to a 42x model, though. Simply raise its B stat to 15 or higher, and you can feed it an "EX Device 42x", to evolve it again.

Noblewine
Nov 5, 2008, 09:08 PM
Simply raise its B stat to 15 or higher, and you can feed it an "EX Device 42x", to evolve it again.

Thanks for responding. I never really figured out what leveling it's B stats would do. Can you explain it abit.

mvffin
Nov 5, 2008, 10:39 PM
b stat is mainly just for evolution purpose. some people say it helps your bot in combat, but there's no proof that it does or doesn't.

Noblewine
Nov 5, 2008, 11:29 PM
So, I should continue feeding it cast parts till I attain its fourth stage. Then I should just bring it with me and spam Unsafe Passage on C for some easy MP.

mvffin
Nov 6, 2008, 01:15 AM
yes

cas-miko sets are what I used mostly

Beekeeper
Nov 6, 2008, 08:02 AM
Female shoes and boots are cheap and raise the armor level 20 points a pop.

Neith
Nov 6, 2008, 11:05 AM
To level it fast, use Mikumiko Sets and CAS-Miko sets. Generally I'd only pay 3000 a piece for them on PC/PS2. Failing that, use Kauze? Shoes or Vatavara Boots.

Vatavara Boots are only 2000 Meseta each, and since they're 10*, they provide +22 Armour.

Generally, I checked the playershops each day for cheap Miko sets, before using the remaining feed on Vatavara Boots.

To get the B St up, just spam Unsafe Passage C. As people have said, once your PM's B St is at 15+, you can buy an EX Device for one of the 42X series. Just make sure it's an EX Device, not a regular PM device.

Noblewine
Nov 6, 2008, 06:16 PM
cas-miko sets

Female shoes and boots are cheap and raise the armor level 20 points a pop.

To level it fast, use Mikumiko Sets and CAS-Miko sets. Generally I'd only pay 3000 a piece for them on PC/PS2. Failing that, use Kauze? Shoes or Vatavara Boots.

Vatavara Boots are only 2000 Meseta each, and since they're 10*, they provide +22 Armour.

I'll try these suggestions guys. Thanks for the responses.

-Please lock this-