PDA

View Full Version : Ideas on Single Mode Wifi

ShadowInferno119
Nov 6, 2008, 05:18 PM
Well, since not much has been released on the single mode wifi aspect. We can only guess.

My guess would be since its announced you're seen online during single play wifi, people have a friend list,

(which is hopefully accesible at all times, in game in lobby, and in menus, I mean we do have two screen's and sub menus, isn't anything new, is that too much to ask for?? It seems MPH for its time was the only thing that even attempted to make Online respectable. ANYWHO!)

and in this friend list, they see you online Maybe even describing what mode your in. Or maybe they can request to join your single game, and then its made multi. I also in single i'm guessing its a place to train by yourself, or solo bosses and play online while people can send you messages. (My hopes)

Niered
Nov 6, 2008, 06:28 PM
We do know that its not like FF:CC's single mode, because your character is used in all three modes, story, wi-fi, and single.

That being said, did anyone else ever find anything out about this? Shadow could be correct, it might be similar to story mode with online chat components. This would pretty much eliminate the problem of not having "visual lobbies".