PDA

View Full Version : Epic Best use of babelfish, special thanks to Cranberry

Weeaboolits
Nov 7, 2008, 03:49 AM
Please, most of the characters in his work? Oh, do not have to read textbooks, statistical method, a wise ready, ready to start a new life.

Meyer:

This is a blade - so, no? This is a trap! No folly with it, but jithaji! Sharp objects are dangerous. Conversely, I would like to move to safety. Check anchor. Devestating technical level of 15.

Maggie 5/0/0/195. Your system will be in magazines. This is a very good Mark5. For others, only taking into account. Resources to help. As a person, this document will have 100 staff members. MST will pay all of the 250. It has a 250-spirit. Now we're ready to rock. God is just a win-win / ', you think, in the city. 4 better, but also because, if bamboo, all of the ogre / heart. Now, fertilizer, VIET, Zonda, Gizonde, Ryuker maps and Gibarta, is a monster. You must be easy to conquer.

HUnewearl:

The woman, but the real problem. Most of the clothing is not a lack of protection. This is just a patch. A heavy bat in the streets. The system, once again, we see the magazine. 200/0/0/0, no one can make some minor injuries. However, we still should not be protected. In cases where we have a difficult decision. We support the improvement of the efficiency and stored on CD-ROM to promote NK, I want to be separated. 75-75 national defense materials and raw materials should be avoided. Finally, we have set for themselves clothing. Armor of clothing, clothing and wood as soon as possible, please! In less clothing, and need to warm in the cold. Special weapons, that is. This will help you warm. One of the appointments and ice from the use of media performance. We really do not want to see Cold War.

HUcast:

This is an adult. However, wisdom has not been cut. I want to have a child. As a result, mental sit down and really're. Long started with 185. They should provide most of the human brain. Will be presented, but we want people, limit, he said. 100 national defense materials, materials for 40 years, this is your choice of materials to avoid power 7. For location and / 4're infectious drugs. In a particular month will not cut interest rates. In some cases, take a No. 4 lily?

HUcaseal:
He has the right ninja? As a result, people have to be careful. They must be smart. There is also a way to get started again. In general, power and physical tactics will help means secret. Tel easily. From 150 To avoid the material. In addition, the armor of German God / in my legs. No one can catch people.

RAmar:
Oh, some of the failed expansion of a German man of God. MST is the lowest in the game. MST virtually no history and other issues psychology of the people ... it is silent. Chongeuldeulyi you! Pull the trigger male deer! If you want to create a product, you should think about that! Ah, that's too far in the country, at an average di as brutal or more people can be. Long, Maggie 195. The nature of God and all of the 250-year 4 of mind to use. At present, this should be sufficient, at least in intellilgent to use the toilet. At least one idea that many people in the use of weapons. This is a smart pulled the trigger.

RAmarl:

Clothing has been fully HUnewearl. In fact, if you wear a crime. This is a camp fire. It is dressed in accordance with all the magazines. However, all he said. Too many, some of the extra weight and extra clothing, not wearing armor. Anyone can see, breathing difficulties, but we are still standing, you'll see. Authors of the women in my page! ! By using a gun, especially on the ice.无. Please do not use as a document of all. This is a capacity to spare. If you sit back long-sueopneun housing can be achieved. I think that in the cold air.

RAcast:

Vehicles such increase. In fact, the real war, rather than vice versa, for easy transport. As you can on the bus is great! This street-American, 100, and 100 prisoners of war. Up the hill and power. Avoid using all the data says. For more help. Gloves are optional. Flight tax, defense, energy, said the use of tank fire. Over the resort on the mountain, the mountain of 3 FOnewearls first you do not want to carryng of this engine.

Taking into account the goal of the game, and you do not have any weapons.

RAcaseal:

Back to the wall. People, the game can be easy to use. Of course, we hope that the United States and up to 200 players. All materials used to protect 150. No. 4 slot, all national defense. And you, the people behind the Board of Directors, is the best bridge. Conversely, the use of a shield machine, please do not use.

FOMAR:

How do you wear nice clothes! Or lose? No matter who you love. In the United States, 70 rooms, 10 prisoners, and for mental health care. In the weapons and magic. Manley, and to create a mood of your wobbly and luxury. You can find them, and there is nothing wrong with any of the materials used specific. This will be a good thing. This is strange. In April, Hewlett-Packard slot in your armor, / Crusades to use.

FOmarl:

God! Some involved in the war; FOmarl this issue largest domestic and international. Being off-line "to discover" win. One of them is that you will not be able to use all means! Fat women do. U.S. 100, just half the level I want to build. If the project is more expensive than any temptation to raise it. 25 for each country. How can I use armor, and Hewlett-Packard Comsumable eaves of the Crusades.

FOnewm:

First of all, can combat aircraft. It will be very interesting for you! Jesture you! This used to irrelivant In any case, it will not take steps to completely separate the United States. 150 material should be avoided. We need to act. Germany God better, 4 / use of the legs. Now you have to laugh! ! !

FOnewearl:

A good trick. To set up your muscles! 195 prisoners magazines. 150 power. In the fourth, the sea gods. Underpants arm and hits him alone. Unbelievable existing use of stability, nothing can stand on. And even fear, HUcast cowers!

In addition, you. He said a plan for each character.

Tact
Nov 7, 2008, 08:50 AM
Well...I have no idea what to say to this. :wacko:

It's funny, though.

Tyreek
Nov 7, 2008, 09:19 AM
Babelfish translated all of that into... *dies* Wow.

astuarlen
Nov 7, 2008, 10:44 AM
I <3 found poetry.

This is a blade
Sharp objects are dangerous.
Check anchor.

God is just a win-win
ogre / heart
You must be easy to conquer.

This is just a patch.
A heavy bat in the streets.
I want to be separated.

wisdom has not been cut.
avoid power 7. cut interest rates.
In some cases, take a No. 4 lily

people have to be careful.
the armor of German God in my legs.
No one can catch people.

a German man of God.
Pull the trigger male deer!
at least use the toilet.

you wear a crime.
It is dressed in accordance with all the magazines.
I think that in the cold air.

This street-American,
100, and 100 prisoners of war.
Up the hill and power.

Back to the wall.
all national defense.
the people is the best bridge.

No matter who you love.
In April, Hewlett-Packard slot in your armor
Crusades to use.

this issue largest domestic and international.
Fat women raise it.
Comsumable eaves

combat aircraft.
will not take steps
Now you have to laugh! ! !

A good trick.
set up your muscles, sea gods.
HUcast cowers!

Moo2u
Nov 7, 2008, 11:22 AM
RAmar:
Oh, some of the failed expansion of a German man of God.

I had no idea RAmars were so religious! ...despite their failures...

Boogie Troll
Nov 7, 2008, 12:23 PM
I had no idea that FOnewms can combat aircraft.

Tact
Nov 7, 2008, 02:26 PM
I had no idea that FOnewms can combat aircraft.

They could probably just cast Rafoie on an aircraft and bring it down. Not many things could survive an explosion like that.

Edit: Actually, a lot of things can survive Rafoie in PSO. It all depends on the EFR of the target.

Ranmaru
Nov 7, 2008, 03:22 PM
I have used BabelFish to try and speak french. They laughed at me.

ShinMaruku
Nov 7, 2008, 03:40 PM
Ramars are my heroes German men of God XD

Ranmaru
Nov 7, 2008, 03:47 PM
Babel fish is god.

Feelmirath
Nov 7, 2008, 04:44 PM
A good trick. To set up your muscles! 195 prisoners magazines.

roflmao

Tact
Nov 7, 2008, 04:59 PM
I have used BabelFish to try and speak french. They laughed at me.

I should use Babelfish to try and speak...um...I don't know. I'll try Elmer Fudd or something. :wacko:

VanHalen
Nov 7, 2008, 04:59 PM
Why is everything German? Also 10/10

Tact
Nov 7, 2008, 07:00 PM
We should steal some stuff from Rants and give it the mistranslation treatment. :wacko:

Tessu
Nov 7, 2008, 07:35 PM
One of them is that you will not be able to use all means! Fat women do.

They sure do.

Ranmaru
Nov 7, 2008, 07:52 PM
I should use Babelfish to try and speak...um...I don't know. I'll try Elmer Fudd or something. :wacko:

Go ahead. It might be a nice read. :3

Tact
Nov 7, 2008, 08:07 PM
Nah, I'd prefer not to look silly. :wacko:

It's sort of hard to look serious/not silly with this kind of translation.

Ranmaru
Nov 7, 2008, 08:13 PM
OK YOU SEEWEE WABBIT.

Tessu
Nov 7, 2008, 09:07 PM
We can dance if we want with We can leave your friends behind Since your friends don' ; dance of T and s' they don' ; well they' of dance of T; about d' aucuns friendly with me

From, Babelfish

TalHex
Nov 8, 2008, 12:10 AM
try running it through welsh :wacko:

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 8, 2008, 02:42 AM
I had no idea RAmars were so religious! ...despite their failures...
Man of God sounds pretty powerful, take that Man of War jelly fish!

That's why RAmar are > Dolmolm types?

Moo2u
Nov 8, 2008, 03:16 AM
FACT!

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 8, 2008, 03:18 AM
I used RAmar as a plural with no S.

EXTREME POSTING!

(Boggle game doesn't recognize MEGID as a "word," witches don't know. :()

Larian
Nov 8, 2008, 04:51 AM
Ahhh Babelfish...How thee are awesome...