PDA

View Full Version : Dimates >.>

Big Boss
Nov 7, 2008, 05:47 AM
I'm trying to decide whether I like this game or not and biggest road block is getting this damn mag to 80 without AOTI. I can't go into 90% of rooms because of AOTI content (I assume) so buying the dimates I need to get this cheap end mind mag to 80 is getting much too expensive to keep up.

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to buy from other peoples rooms for me and I could repay and store up in my bazaar. I'd be willing to pay 50,000 for 500 dimates. If you get then for 30 meseta a piece that's a 35,000 profit. Plus you would be helping someone out.

RedRaz0r
Nov 7, 2008, 12:45 PM
Dimates? what are you thinking? lol

lantis-zagato
Nov 7, 2008, 02:11 PM
Dude if you want I will just give you some cash to buy them from npc store if you want. Ill give you 300k if you want to meet up in a lobby. I would give you more but that is most of what I have for cash at the moment and seeing as how there is nothing I want that I can buy for that price I dont mind helping a fellow player. Send me a message on my gamertag I will be on in about a half hour and start my week long vacation tomorrow afternoon so I'm sure we can find a time to meet up. I also have stars, tri's and other junk you can feed it as well that you can have free of charge. My main character's name is Aragorn. Send me a message.
GT: Chris Affinati

Big Boss
Nov 7, 2008, 07:05 PM
Dude if you want I will just give you some cash to buy them from npc store if you want. Ill give you 300k if you want to meet up in a lobby. I would give you more but that is most of what I have for cash at the moment and seeing as how there is nothing I want that I can buy for that price I dont mind helping a fellow player. Send me a message on my gamertag I will be on in about a half hour and start my week long vacation tomorrow afternoon so I'm sure we can find a time to meet up. I also have stars, tri's and other junk you can feed it as well that you can have free of charge. My main character's name is Aragorn. Send me a message.
GT: Chris Affinati

Thx man, you hooked me up with all i need + more. much appreciated.

Gibdozer
Nov 9, 2008, 09:25 AM
dimates for dinner?

RedRaz0r
Nov 10, 2008, 10:32 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't tech disks more efficient?

lantis-zagato
Nov 11, 2008, 09:37 AM
Yes but more expensive, that was the problem in the first place. Dimates were the most cost effective way for him to feed his PM. And seeing as how he was new to the game and still didn't have the expansion meseta was a little more difficult to come by. Now however, he should be fine to buy whatever materials he wants or needs to finish his PM.