PDA

View Full Version : PA Leveling?

IrisForscythe
Nov 7, 2008, 01:21 PM
Wheres a good place to level like, Gravity Break.

tadtwisted
Nov 7, 2008, 01:36 PM
I find the best place to level anything is sleeping warriors (plus you might get lucky and get a p-wand, if your a high level)

desturel
Nov 7, 2008, 02:36 PM
Depends on what you are trying to level up and if you plan on leveling solo or in a group. Gravity Break is good to level up in a mission with a large number of creatures that don't cause you to block much like Caves of Ice. The Ice Vanda will mostly stand there and let you smack them around without fighting back.

If you want to level up multi-target PAs like Grenade bullets or Anga Jabroga, the best places for that are Plains Overlord (hit the De Ragan tail) or Tunnel Recapture S2 (tons of Drua Gohra = quick leveling). If you are good at manipulating your position vs other creatures, then Mad Beasts is a decent place too (Gol Dova). Also, not quite as good as the other places, but not bad either is True Darkness. Fakis when he is upside down is prime for the pillaging.

If you want to level up line PA (lasers, zonde,barta,megid, Chikki) The best places are places with a large amount of creatures that bunch together. Sakura Blast (Booma), Sleeping Warriors (Badira), Unsafe Passage (Deljaban), Hill of Spores (Kakwane), Grove of Fanatics (Bysha type-Koh21), Lightning Beasts (Go Bajilla), Train Rescue.

Juggle and knockback PAs (Rising Crush, Rising Strike, Hishou Jinren-zan, Anga Dugrega, Regrant, etc) are good in places with corners, or with enemies that don't fly all over the place when juggled. Dark Satellite, Seed Awakening, System Defense, Desert Terror, Mine Defense, Tunnel Recapture, Caves of Ice, Rainbow Beast, Sakura Blast. Goshin and Bul Buna are especially good for this as they aren't as dangerous to knock around as a Bil de Vear or Kagajibari.

PAs that surround you (Dus Robaddo, Tornado Break, Bukuu Saien-zan, Gi Techs, etc) are good to level in places where creatures will surround you and rush you down, but won't constantly knock you over or constantly run around you (I'm looking at your Kakwane and Ollaka) . Train Rescue (Bolmata), Grove of Fanatics (Koh21), Forest Infiltration, Unsafe Passage, Sakura Blast, The Dark God, Scarred Planet, Lightning Beast, Duel in the Ruins, Dual Sentinal, Lab Recovery (Volfu and Bees are good), Maximum Attack G' (especially the last part of the mines), maybe Awoken Serpent (Vanda Orga may be a bit dangerous for Gi-techs)

Some PAs are especially hard to level normally and require special consideration to level. For example, Renga Chujin-Sho. This PA fairs especially well against multi target enemies like Kagajibari and Seed-Ardite. It would also be good for other types of multi-target enemies, except that many of the other creatures that it would work well on are also the type that interrupt PAs. Things like Ubakrada, Drua Gohra, Kog Nadd, Carriguine, Grinna Bete C, Gol Dova, etc. Because of this I normally stick to missions such as Electric Brain and Forest infiltration to level this PA. It also works well on Dragon Bosses (White Beast, Duel in the Ruins, Dual Sentinal, Plains Overlord, etc), but is prone to putting you under their feet which may dampen your spirits.

I have more suggestions, but really it depends on what you are trying to level and how much time you are willing to dedicate to doing it.

I like Grove of Fanatics and Endrum Remnants for most of my skill PA leveling. Mainly because robots take half damage to bullets and skills, but many people hate it because of the stun/freeze/explosion aspect of the mission.