PDA

View Full Version : new mission spotlight announced

Alecc
Nov 7, 2008, 08:36 PM
seed awakened, at hive # 3, guardian colony.

since there´s no new content, this is the best we´ve got :D

Googlebonker
Nov 7, 2008, 09:25 PM
To be honest, I'd rather do True Darkness.

I'll probably continue to do White Beast runs. :3

Treize K
Nov 7, 2008, 09:33 PM
yay.....................

Arika
Nov 7, 2008, 11:03 PM
That is the only mission that is still hard to solo actually. take longer than WB S2.
The drop doesn't work well, but as for the enjoy, it is all good if you just change music from the original Hive.

Noblewine
Nov 7, 2008, 11:08 PM
Its better than nothing. I'm not picky, this is a good area to bullet level.

Kylie
Nov 8, 2008, 01:30 AM
I wouldn't want to do it on my main, but I remember how much fun this used to be from LV60 to 80 on S. :D

DAMASCUS
Nov 8, 2008, 01:45 AM
We just got the Halloween lobbies last week so I'm not surprised about getting the spotlight updated and nothing else.
If we don't get anything next week...then be worried.

Chibi_psu
Nov 8, 2008, 03:22 AM
Enjoy the shitty spotlight idea of the great rubyeclipse. I wont :)

ashley50
Nov 8, 2008, 03:27 AM
Uhm...yay?

*goes back to playing Dead Space*

Tyreek
Nov 8, 2008, 03:57 AM
You pessimists crack me up. At least something productive is being done on the server while we wait for SEGA to haul themselves to the pitcher's plate.

tadtwisted
Nov 8, 2008, 05:42 AM
It make me laugh when they pick missions with dark creatures and people have nothing but dark weapons because of white beast. (guess what your ank dedda sucks in these missions) they really do need to re-agjust WB and make it worthless so people leave there and explore the game. People keep crying that we need a update for more missions but all they do is play white beast and get tired of it, and say we need a update (dont get me wrong we do need more but i come from old school pso 4 levels forest, caves, mines, and ruins. (lather, rinse, repeat) and it didnt get boring

Tetsaru
Nov 8, 2008, 05:49 AM
*yawn*

Where the fuck are the 12* gun weapons like Killer Elite, Shigga Pakuda, and Gur Hanab that I should be hunting for? Or our master classes? Or some S3 difficulties?? These things should've been done MONTHS ago, and I'm sick of seeing nothing new except "LOLOLOL WE FUCKED SOMETHING UP AGAIN NO UPDATES FOR ANOTHER MONTH." -_-X

Chibi_psu
Nov 8, 2008, 07:15 AM
The only thing i know is that i have paid 2 months to play this game.And im not playing it.So something must be wrong

Danny_Dark
Nov 8, 2008, 07:31 AM
Hmph, Mission Spotlight..., maybe I take a Look...

darkante
Nov 8, 2008, 07:39 AM
Seed Awakened ay? Yeah, that´s a good mission for spotlight.
It´s actually gives a challenge and is looong.

But if you are gunner...well...no not really. XD
Gunner = Hard to get hurt = Easy Mode.

thebummers
Nov 8, 2008, 09:34 AM
"At least something productive is being done on the server while we wait for SEGA to haul themselves to the pitcher's plate."

Lol. If you consider mission spotlights "something productive" than apparently you don't grasp the concept that it is just the same old content in a bow made of turd while Segac delays our content to work on other titles and suck up another $9.99.

tirith
Nov 8, 2008, 09:48 AM
i thought mission spotlights were a way to focus peoples attention on something besides white beast, which i thought most ppl were sick of but couldn't find ppl to do other stuff with, but what do i know.

desturel
Nov 8, 2008, 10:24 AM
Gunner = Hard to get hurt = Easy Mode.

Rooms with 4 Shielded Gaozoran would still be difficult to solo. As long as you have two people you should be okay. Techer and Gunner is probably the best pair.

RAGNAGELPPOD
Nov 8, 2008, 05:19 PM
It make me laugh when they pick missions with dark creatures and people have nothing but dark weapons because of white beast. (guess what your ank dedda sucks in these missions) they really do need to re-agjust WB and make it worthless so people leave there and explore the game. People keep crying that we need a update for more missions but all they do is play white beast and get tired of it, and say we need a update (dont get me wrong we do need more but i come from old school pso 4 levels forest, caves, mines, and ruins. (lather, rinse, repeat) and it didnt get boring

In my opinion, the appeal with repeating Pso was that you had a shot at many of the games drops by running those four missions. If this game had 4 missions that contained most of the games drops then the same phenomenom might happen in this game as well. EXP MP and pa frags are everywhere so ultimately the value of mission winds up being what items that the level can drop seeing as it dosent take much effort to get capped in both your characters level and job. Just look at the older missions and see what survived; Sleeping warriors s2 and Plains overlord S2 somewhat survived, mainly since they have some currently useful drops ( psycho wand and Kan yu), much unlike the holy grounds s2 ( even though that place has catiliums and prolly diads and beetles as well).

Personally I'm not a "white beast regular" or anything but the thing that draws me to that mission are 1) it drops S rank armor suitible for Cast protranser and 2)it has a rare spawn on it.
If serafi senba and the jaggos were suddenly moved to some other mission then thats where I'd be instead.

Smidge204
Nov 8, 2008, 07:28 PM
Rooms with 4 Shielded Gaozoran would still be difficult to solo.

*shakes tiny, soloing, Fortegunner fist*

=Smidge=

Tyreek
Nov 8, 2008, 07:57 PM
"At least something productive is being done on the server while we wait for SEGA to haul themselves to the pitcher's plate."

Lol. If you consider mission spotlights "something productive" than apparently you don't grasp the concept that it is just the same old content in a bow made of turd while Segac delays our content to work on other titles and suck up another $9.99.

Would you prefer that they do nothing at all while we wait then? Because that's what happened in PSOBB. And look how it ended up.

thebummers
Nov 8, 2008, 08:35 PM
I don't care if they do mission spotlights really. I don't need an intern to tell me what mission to play that week. If you want to get away from White Beast then just do it. What mission spotlights should actually be is like a GBR for an old mission. Boosted drop rates or MPs or xp and a way to show newer players old stuff. But it's not that. It's just the old mission. And this looks doubly pathetic with the lack of new content recently. It's like no one who can code the game even works on this game anymore. So we just get window dressing.

GreenArcher
Nov 9, 2008, 01:23 AM
God damn, can we have one thread that doesn't turn into a BAWWWWW I DIDN'T GET 8 MONTHS OF CONTENT TO CATCH UP INTO JP IN ONE DAY, PSU SUX, SEGA SUX, ST SUX, RUBY SUX

Seriously, get a grip

BIGGIEstyle
Nov 9, 2008, 01:47 AM
God damn, can we have one thread that doesn't turn into a BAWWWWW I DIDN'T GET 8 MONTHS OF CONTENT TO CATCH UP INTO JP IN ONE DAY, PSU SUX, SEGA SUX, ST SUX, RUBY SUX

Seriously, get a grip

Thank you. I get tired of being the one who posts that.

In honesty? No, because most people are too simple to be patient and wait for things they're going to get.

On topic: I think Seed Awakened is a great spotlight, I've wanted to have a good sized party for SA before and nobody ever leaves WB for something HARD.

Tyreek
Nov 9, 2008, 02:03 AM
Indeed. T'was a good place to level my techs and cap my FT class. I at least got an Agito Edge out of it, so it wasn't for nothing.

animeoutlaw
Nov 9, 2008, 02:18 AM
I like the whole "Spot Light" idea. It sounds more fun than the events for most games. Then again, I like event types things in MMO's. It gives people a reason to get together and have some fun xD. If I thought I stood a chance, I would do it. Sadly I'm only Character level 11/Hunter level 2 xD((Though thanks to a new friend that gave me 100k, for no reason at all other than just because she could, I was able to get all the best gear for my ranking right now xD *Huggles dy*)).

LaMBoLOgy
Nov 9, 2008, 02:52 AM
Yo, It's good to see Seed Awakening pop up in the spotlight. I'll be around the community a bit since I actually enjoy this mission. No point in bitching about Sega being lazy. Won't get us anywhere right? From all the complaints that go in, and for nothing to change.. I'd rather come up on some Repcas. Don't you? I know I does.

Tyreek
Nov 9, 2008, 03:11 AM
Yo, It's good to see Seed Awakening pop up in the spotlight. I'll be around the community a bit since I actually enjoy this mission. No point in bitching about Sega being lazy. Won't get us anywhere right? From all the complaints that go in, and for nothing to change.. I'd rather come up on some Repcas. Don't you? I know I does.

Seconded.

Genoa
Nov 9, 2008, 03:59 AM
Seek Awakened, oh boy I loved this mission. I wore it out when it was released but I haven't been there in ages. It'll be especially cool to see the look on some people's faces when they figure out it's Dulk Fakis' first AND second form (those silly newbs that have only played True Darkness will get a nice surprise)

Hrith
Nov 9, 2008, 11:07 AM
At least the mission has decent drops, and people forgot Dulk Fakis has a first form.

thebummers
Nov 9, 2008, 11:23 AM
I pointed out what mission spotlights would have to be to interest me. And I guarantee you if it was done like that... it would interest more players like me. I didn't make this game what it is. If you like spotlights, super. I don't. And the other people who have cancelled in the last few months or don't log on to play mission spotlights agree with me. Guess y'all only want to hear opinions you agree with. Huggles.