PDA

View Full Version : AotI How to get alfort taylors sword?

gorefiend
Nov 8, 2008, 11:12 AM
You know the saber style thing alfort has?

It's gold and sparkles looks really cool

If you know it's name can you please tell me=D

Thanks. night everyone

Xaeris
Nov 8, 2008, 11:31 AM
That's a Blackheart. You can get a board to make one from either Seed Awakened S2 or Mother Brain S boss boxes. I'd recommend the former if the Blackheart is your main goal.

DarthLasek
Nov 8, 2008, 12:01 PM
True Darkness S2

PepperCat
Nov 8, 2008, 12:13 PM
Yeah I concur, its a fairly easy drop on TD S2.

Tulio07
Nov 8, 2008, 12:17 PM
or if you're able to defeat him in a certain story mission, he'll drop the board on occasion. Probably not where you want to hunt it, but it's another option

Dealbreaker
Nov 8, 2008, 12:38 PM
Ive gotten alot off True Darkness S2.

Kinako78
Nov 8, 2008, 08:30 PM
or if you're able to defeat him in a certain story mission, he'll drop the board on occasion. Probably not where you want to hunt it, but it's another option

You'd think kicking his ass over and over would make him want to drop it to get you off his back, but apparently not.

Turb0
Nov 9, 2008, 01:09 AM
You'd think kicking his ass over and over would make him want to drop it to get you off his back, but apparently not.

The only time I ever did that story mission he dropped the blackheart.:p How hard of a drop is that normally?

Riviera
Nov 10, 2008, 08:59 AM
Do the story mission in wich he appears as a boss. Any rank will do it, just kick his ass under the time limit. I got the recipe Board in 12 runs, along with some crappy landeel decos and some meseta. Since it's a mob drop maybe Luck counts? Certainly faster than spamming a S2 mission I THINK...

syouz
Nov 10, 2008, 09:02 AM
alfort tylor drop the board in story mode lvl A on the new missions

Darius_Drake
Nov 10, 2008, 11:15 AM
I found mine on TD S2 after he refused to drop it in the story mission. Might have been my luck as usual though.

RedRaz0r
Nov 10, 2008, 11:53 AM
alfort tylor drop the board in story mode lvl A on the new missions

Actually he drops it in C-A, it doesn't matter. If you just want the [B] Blackheart, then spam c or do a different mission.

funnymatt
Nov 10, 2008, 02:47 PM
You can also get spicia from the story mission, which is always nice.