PDA

View Full Version : Photon fortune lady

tadtwisted
Nov 8, 2008, 10:15 PM
I just spent 10k and i got something i have never got before "miniholy" which basically says i got smooth sailing ahead and i started out with no luck and ended with NO LUCK, she gave me nothing. ive never seen that before has anyone else got miniholy before?

sikotic_demon
Nov 8, 2008, 10:25 PM
almost every time my brother tries he gets miniholy.... i get it kinda frequently too.

Freeze
Nov 8, 2008, 10:34 PM
That's all she ever gives me. She's nothing but a little theif stealing my precious meseta.

stukasa
Nov 9, 2008, 02:00 AM
I get Miniholy sometimes too. The luck maiden pretty much never gives me 3*, it's usually 1* or 2* at best. What a ripoff! :x

Neith
Nov 9, 2008, 08:03 AM
I just spent 10k and i got something i have never got before "miniholy" which basically says i got smooth sailing ahead and i started out with no luck and ended with NO LUCK, she gave me nothing. ive never seen that before has anyone else got miniholy before?

Yeah, Miniholy turns up now and again. As for what the Shrine Maiden says, I think it's meant to be interpreted as 'everything's going fine for you, so you don't need any luck from me' :wacko: I say that because when you get Megaholy, the description sounds really bad :lol:

Magical Trevor
Nov 11, 2008, 08:52 AM
I never have received 'mini-holy' and i only use the 10k. Maybe i am just lucky. XD

Sexy_Raine
Nov 11, 2008, 12:49 PM
I've gotten mini-, mid-, super multiple times. Megaholy is very rare for me though.

darkante
Nov 11, 2008, 01:36 PM
I get mini-holy 90 % of the time, regardless of the sum i pay.
So frankly unless i really need the luck, i rather just skip her all together.

ErtaiClou
Nov 11, 2008, 02:16 PM
I find that my female characters tend to get the short end of the stick when it comes to luck from the maiden. But my males characters on the other hand, well, let's just say she likes the boys. >_>

ThePendragon
Nov 11, 2008, 03:59 PM
I usually get mid-holy and sometimes Superholy. I've gotten Mega-Holy and Mini-holy only once or twice.

I always use 10k BTW.

Dark Emerald EXE
Nov 11, 2008, 04:22 PM
It seems each of my characters get a pre fortune if i do 10k if i do that 95% i get the following:
Jaye (Male Beast) miniholy
Dark Emerald exe. (Male Cast) Midholy
Calypso (Female Cast) Superholy
Charybdis (Female Beast) Superholy

kinda funny
not sure what happens if i try 1k or 100

DarthLasek
Nov 13, 2008, 10:43 PM
I did not think it was possible to get miniholy from the 10k....I never have...But on the 100 and 1000 and i get it all the time...however..I always felt there was a greater chance of 3 luck with the 100 and 1000...with of course greater chance of miniholy

Genoa
Nov 14, 2008, 12:12 AM
I've never had miniholy
I've had Megaholy a few times
Usually I get Superholy
Although I get Midholy quite a bit as well..