PDA

View Full Version : PS2 Lookin 4 a clan?

Delsus33
Nov 10, 2008, 04:39 PM
I dont care what lvls the clan members r cuz im ALWAYS willing to help all like they r willing to help me :D... I'm up 4 whatever i mostly do WB S with my main (Delsus) 4 cash and hopefully get serafi-senba boards only need 2 :dead: LOL ill get them just cant give up... the only requests i got IF i join a clan r: can i keep my clothes and can i still hang out with friends (all ppl like to hang out with me :D like i said im ALWAYS to help others IF not busy :D).... u can leave a message on Payne's BB or reply back and ill get back to u ASAP... OH if it wur 4 some GOOD friends i have in PSU i would of QUIT PSU long time ago so i THANK them 4 having FAITH in me/my abilities and cuz of them instead of hating PSU i still playin it tryin to improve my characters ^^!!!

Main: Delsus Male Human WT LVL: 90ish
ALTS: WEREWOLF Male Beast LVL: 70ish
ALTS: Payne Female FG CAST LVL:60ish
ALTS: Smurfette Female Newman (lol :p) LVL:1 (lol :p)

BIGGIEstyle
Nov 10, 2008, 08:31 PM
PM'D :-?

Delsus33
Nov 10, 2008, 10:37 PM
LOL well im not sayin that every1 isnt nice BUT when ppl need MY HELP IM ALWAYS THUR 4 THEM cuz thur r friend/friends and im willin to stop what im doin to make them happy =] and when i need them they dont come its understandable if they r busy but if not busy y not help me =/ to b honest its annoying... of course PSU has life lol well its keeps upgrading =D! So ill talk to ur recuitment officers 2nite after my show and ill see what happens thanx 4 the offer =]!!!

Delsus33
Nov 10, 2008, 10:53 PM
OH didnt notice ur confused face sorry.... what u confused about if i want to join a clan or not? the reason y i posted lookin 4 a clan was im seriously annoyed that I GIVE UP WHAT IM DOING when ppl mail me 4 help thats fine like i said im ALWAYS willing to help its my way of sayin u can trust me when u need my help =] but when i mail them to do runs 4 rares they dont want to help :/.... the ONLY reason y i still play PSU is cuz GOOD friends want me to keep playing cuz they KNOW im a good friend which means ALOT to me and i dont want to dissappointment them so i keep playin whether im bored or not or whatever lol...

BIGGIEstyle
Nov 10, 2008, 11:33 PM
LoL I wasn't confused by anything really, I just like the Emote for it ^_^

Anyhow I replied to your PM and I'll get back to you once I'm available.