PDA

View Full Version : Christmas 2008:Worldwide mafia extortion.

Randomness
Nov 10, 2008, 04:52 PM
So, its November. And that means that Christmas, the holy day where children (and everyone else) around the world extort presents from other people, is fast approaching.

That leaves the question...

What are your demands this year?

TalHex
Nov 10, 2008, 05:04 PM
the skulls of 100 slain santa clauses Xblox, tales of vespiria is looking pretty good

Ranmaru
Nov 10, 2008, 05:06 PM
An iPOD and a Wii. Who will get me this?

Randomness
Nov 10, 2008, 05:10 PM
the skulls of 100 slain santa clauses Xblox, tales of vespiria is looking pretty good

Being that you seem to be a rabid Tales fan, I'm surprised you don't already have Vesperia.

When you do get it, make sure to look up the missable stuff, there's a fair bit. (Not that it matters, since there's the Grade shop to carry stuff over and try again)

TalHex
Nov 10, 2008, 05:23 PM
i don't have it cuz i don't have an xbox, and my hatred for microsoft rivals my love for the tales games (plus since xbox is the only one getting star ocean 4 i guess i don't have much of a choice any more now do it?) just don't expect me to pick up halo anytime soon :wacko:

pikachief
Nov 10, 2008, 05:40 PM
PS3 :)

i think its silly when people are like ZOMG U ONLY GOT ONE THING FOR XMAS or YOUR BIRTHDAY!?!?

i just smile and say up! ^^ and they're like but i got this and this and this and this and bla bla bla lol

same thing happens on easter, i still remember one time "hey wat did u get for easter" and i was like presents? easter? y in the world would u get a gift for EASTER!?!?!

everyone's spoiled >.> (and by that i mean kids)

but then again i am asking for a PS3 :>

TalHex
Nov 10, 2008, 05:46 PM
yeah, i hate the kids at my school, they are all rich spoiled brats... when they talk about christmas they ask for like an xbox, five games, a dirt bike, and a whole bunch of other shit... and most of the time they get it... i'm lucky if i only get the system and one game... and all the rest clothes... i wish my family was rich too...

Leviathan
Nov 10, 2008, 05:49 PM
World Peace.
5's on my AP exams.
A express trip to lucky number top 7% in my class.
Lottery. :3

pikachief
Nov 10, 2008, 05:51 PM
last year i got mario galaxy and a wii zapper and a new guitar hero controller cuz mine was broken (not really jsut the whammy bar we just wanted to play 2 players) :P lol

doesn't help that that new one broke a month later, it broke, i didnt really like mario galaxy so i hardly played it and there isnt much for me to do with the zapper lol

was still good though, never complained. hey i got something FREE it was awesome.

TalHex
Nov 10, 2008, 06:00 PM
yeah, the people i really hate are the ones that complain about the stuff they get... i mean come on! its free stuff, how can you complain about that?

Moo2u
Nov 10, 2008, 06:03 PM
I haven't thought about it yet...and won't until December.

Outrider
Nov 10, 2008, 06:31 PM
My parents are going to get me a tea kettle.

I haven't made tea since I moved, so it's a little depressing.

TalHex
Nov 10, 2008, 06:34 PM
My parents are going to get me a tea kettle.

I haven't made tea since I moved, so it's a little depressing.

best. christmas. gift. ever.

Moo2u
Nov 10, 2008, 06:53 PM
Oh man! I totally want a tea kettle!

astuarlen
Nov 10, 2008, 11:11 PM
yeah, i hate the kids at my school, they are all rich spoiled brats... when they talk about christmas they ask for like an xbox, five games, a dirt bike, and a whole bunch of other shit... and most of the time they get it... i'm lucky if i only get the system and one game... and all the rest clothes... i wish my family was rich too...

Today is your lucky day.

Tessu
Nov 10, 2008, 11:28 PM
I want the largest single-volume dictionary and thesaurus in the world, a "learn French in 20 minutes" brain chip that I can install, every book about psychology as we know it, and a kitten.

No, two kittens.

TalHex
Nov 10, 2008, 11:32 PM
go for three tessu!

Vanzazikon
Nov 11, 2008, 12:02 AM
What do I want for Christmas? I don't know, considering my Christmas gifts are always lame like 8pairs of socks or new jeans, I just always expect something with more value and entertaining ffom my parents. Although I really want a PS3. :3 Well, I'm gonna buy gifts for my brother, the best thing I could think of for him is a DSLite. I'm gonna get my other brother probably a XBox 360 if he promises to stop all gang activity. Well for my mom, she always wanted a treadmill... I don't know, I'll get back to that. For my sister, well... I'll probably run out of money by then, so I'll buy her a bag of chips. :wacko:

CrimsomWolf
Nov 11, 2008, 07:12 AM
I want world domination and ability to learn everything in, shall we say, 10 minutes.

No, really, I'm undecided yet.

But rapid learning would be great :wacko:

Outrider
Nov 11, 2008, 10:59 AM
What do I want for Christmas? I don't know, considering my Christmas gifts are always lame like 8pairs of socks or new jeans, I just always expect something with more value and entertaining ffom my parents. Although I really want a PS3. :3 Well, I'm gonna buy gifts for my brother, the best thing I could think of for him is a DSLite. I'm gonna get my other brother probably a XBox 360 if he promises to stop all gang activity. Well for my mom, she always wanted a treadmill... I don't know, I'll get back to that. For my sister, well... I'll probably run out of money by then, so I'll buy her a bag of chips. :wacko:

And you'll be paying for that... how?

Sord
Nov 11, 2008, 03:30 PM

hell, I'd probably mail you my copy of the game for $20 bucks. I played it for maybe 10 hours and put it back in it's case, hasn't been taken out since.

Vanzazikon
Nov 11, 2008, 07:33 PM
And you'll be paying for that... how?By pimping and selling drugs Money from work I saved up and college grants.

Outrider
Nov 12, 2008, 12:43 PM
By pimping and selling drugs Money from work I saved up and college grants.

I still can't even tell if you're serious.

I mean, I do alright for myself and I probably couldn't afford all these wonderful presents. Are you a coke mule or something?

(Also, uh... spending college grants on anything but college seems like a poor choice.)

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 12, 2008, 10:54 PM
Nobody is getting anything (not even Cosby sweaters or coal or fruit cake). Economy.

Empty boxes upon opening, you got Economized!

Firocket1690
Nov 13, 2008, 03:34 AM
I want a certain stupid boy to stop worrying so much about his college applications and come here to give me a hug.

I want a massive heap of miscellaneous toys, just so 0i20can walk into a random toys r us and drop it in their toys for tots donation corner.

I'm probably going to want around $90 or so worth of CDs to give to a handful of people.

And maybe a haircut at yasuko's place.

I don't ask for much really. Just .. everyone else, I guess. =/

CrimsomWolf
Nov 13, 2008, 03:40 AM
Nobody is getting anything (not even Cosby sweaters or coal or fruit cake). Economy.

Empty boxes upon opening, you got Economized!

And that's why boys and girls, Europe will rule the world.

Well, without Iceland.

Sadly they got Economized.

Rest of countries fares decently, considering the *Oh Shit* news we're getting on TV regarding US economy...

Shin was right. It's all Toyota's fault. They want to bankrupt whole economy and buy all bankrupt companies so they'll become the only company left... sneaky suckers...

Vanzazikon
Nov 13, 2008, 12:53 PM
(Also, uh... spending college grants on anything but college seems like a poor choice.)Actually I'm done with all college debts and textbooks issues, and also considering I have financial aid, which pays for all my tuitions, and in the EOPS program, which helps me pay for my books, I still have some left over college grants (most spent on gas and other necessity). I have $1,850 left over plus $800 dollars saved from summer jobs. DSLite costs $129.99 and a XBox costs $199.99. A treadmill... well I saw that it costs $349.99 at Big 5, but maybe I'll check out the swap meet's prices and a bag of chip is only $1. I think I have more than enough.

Sayara
Nov 13, 2008, 01:33 PM
I actually need a color pencil carrying case.
Maybe the simular for marker.

I already got the Tablet, that was the one thing i wanted on my list last year.

TalHex
Nov 13, 2008, 02:00 PM
i want an M.C. Escher style castle for christmas

Outrider
Nov 13, 2008, 04:09 PM
Actually I'm done with all college debts and textbooks issues, and also considering I have financial aid, which pays for all my tuitions, and in the EOPS program, which helps me pay for my books, I still have some left over college grants (most spent on gas and other necessity). I have $1,850 left over plus $800 dollars saved from summer jobs. DSLite costs $129.99 and a XBox costs $199.99. A treadmill... well I saw that it costs $349.99 at Big 5, but maybe I'll check out the swap meet's prices and a bag of chip is only $1. I think I have more than enough.

Oh God I worry for you once you're out of college.

But hey, have a good Christmas!

astuarlen
Nov 13, 2008, 06:44 PM
I'm sending my list to Vanzazikon this 'oliday season.