PDA

View Full Version : Trade List Selling Red Knight

jriderj
Nov 13, 2008, 08:04 PM
SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!
Selling Red Knight min.300mil or will take 200 mil plus items to make up diff.
message me here or online. xbox 360 only. inquires are ccoming fast, but way to low to consider.
SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!

xiuying
Nov 13, 2008, 10:40 PM
200m + a vijeri resist

jriderj
Nov 14, 2008, 09:11 AM
Thanks I'm looking at your offer, check out my thread on the official site. You will see all my offers layed out there. thank you again. I will talk it over with my partner.

Egner
Nov 14, 2008, 11:09 AM
my offer stands as this so you people offering know what you need to bid

130mil
10/10 Rattlesnake
8/10 Bajurac
42% fire Carriguine-rucar

Toal=About 430mil

xiuying
Nov 14, 2008, 11:23 AM
thanks for considering my offer. i checked the thread on the official forums and noticed that you have some considerably more valuable offers, unfortunately i don't have the funds to make a better offer than this at the moment. i figured it was worth a shot since i didn't see any other offers in this thread so didn't know that people are still willing to pay this much for these, i thought the value may have dropped a little since the market in general is in a bit of a slump at the moment. anyway, thanks for being nice about it and not dismissing my offer. good luck on the sale.

jriderj
Nov 14, 2008, 11:31 AM
thanks for considering my offer. i checked the thread on the official forums and noticed that you have some considerably more valuable offers, unfortunately i don't have the funds to make a better offer than this at the moment. i figured it was worth a shot since i didn't see any other offers in this thread so didn't know that people are still willing to pay this much for these, i thought the value may have dropped a little since the market in general is in a bit of a slump at the moment. anyway, thanks for being nice about it and not dismissing my offer. good luck on the sale.

no.. problem... I will take the time to see all offers... I am just as surprised as you are. And my crediblity on here was in question, becuase it is a new account and that there was some ill deals because of this Red Knight. Your offer is out there soo that people see your tag and understand that I am being fair. Thank again.

xiuying
Nov 14, 2008, 11:39 AM
heh, i just signed on to find my vijeri resist sold anyway, so i guess the offer is withdrawn.

jriderj
Nov 14, 2008, 11:43 AM
heh, i just signed on to find my vijeri resist sold anyway, so i guess the offer is withdrawn.

Congrats!.. Hopfully i can say the same.. lol It's giving ,my partner a headache! lol

DISCO
Nov 14, 2008, 04:28 PM
8/8 love inferno and a 6/6 love inferno or 8/8 inferno and 99 mil

TheBossman
Nov 14, 2008, 07:09 PM
210 mil and 50% ground Mugunruk 0/10