PDA

View Full Version : Can't use Transfer: Neudaiz

acidphire
Nov 15, 2008, 01:12 PM
Not sure if this is the proper forum for this, so sorry in advance. I'm wondering if anyone could help me to how to use the Transfer: Neudaiz redecorate ticket. I've removed all the items from my room, I have an open shop as well, whenever I try to use the ticket it's just greyed out without any explanation when I talk to my PM. Anyone have any ideas on what I need to do to get it to work?

Danny_Dark
Nov 15, 2008, 01:13 PM
Have You removed all Room Decos ?

SabZero
Nov 15, 2008, 01:21 PM
You have to use the "redecorate" option. It may also be that a PSU v1 room theme can't move, so get one that is after the open/close shop ones (or consult the psow item database).

acidphire
Nov 15, 2008, 01:23 PM
removed all room decos, yeah, gonna try SabZero's idea now, thanks for the quick replies guys :)

--Just tried what you said using one of the remodelling tickets for AotI and it worked just fine. Problem was using a non AotI redecoration ticket before hand. Hopefully this thread helps someone else as well! Thanks a bunch! :)

Danny_Dark
Nov 15, 2008, 01:32 PM
No Problem.

SabZero
Nov 16, 2008, 04:40 AM
--Just tried what you said using one of the remodelling tickets for AotI and it worked just fine. Problem was using a non AotI redecoration ticket before hand. Hopefully this thread helps someone else as well! Thanks a bunch! :)

That said, this information is available in the Guide sub forum. ;-)