PDA

View Full Version : IF YOU COULD GRIND A NONGRINDABLE ITEM...

MUDGRIP
Nov 17, 2008, 05:22 PM
Ok, now. If you could grind anything you wanted in PSU that isnt currently a grindable item what would it be and why?

I know for me personally, I would love to grind my afro on my character so that when I play in random parties I can block the other players' screens with my gigantic afro lol.

SStrikerR
Nov 17, 2008, 05:27 PM
What the hell?

MUDGRIP
Nov 17, 2008, 05:33 PM
Ok striker, Ill break it down for you. In Phantasy Star Universe Ambitions of the Illumious for the xbox 360 entertainment system, there is a process of upgrading you weapons to make them stronger and gain Photon Capacity. This process is called grinding. So I was thinking out of the box and stating a question that contains " If you could grind a nongrindable item, what would it be and why?" I hope my explanation has helped you in a way so that you can now answer my question. Thank You.

Kylie
Nov 17, 2008, 05:37 PM
You. (focl)

SStrikerR
Nov 17, 2008, 05:40 PM
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i288/The_Game21/thread-fail-stamp.gif

MUDGRIP
Nov 17, 2008, 05:41 PM
Kylie I can understand that you feel that this post is foolish but I am trying to boost the moral of the Phantasy Star Universe community with a little comic relief in spite of all the negativety that is being spread by the lack of content updates. So I would appreciate it if you didn't attempt to flame or baww my topic and would personally like you to particapate in this discussion in a postive manner. thank you.

SStrikerR
Nov 17, 2008, 05:47 PM
I won't even attempt to be serious. To FKL!

TalHex
Nov 17, 2008, 05:51 PM
This is a pending FKL thread *sigh* besides i would rather grind a newman's ears, that way i can impale people with them

MUDGRIP
Nov 17, 2008, 05:52 PM
ok striker.... i wasnt going to do this but now im going to have to call chillaura on his personal cell phone to clear out all this bawwage in my thread.

SStrikerR
Nov 17, 2008, 05:55 PM
So this kid just made my day.

MUDGRIP
Nov 17, 2008, 05:57 PM
kid? lets keep it civil striker before I break out the encyclopedia and drop some vocab down in here.

SStrikerR
Nov 17, 2008, 06:00 PM
Look out everybody, he's got vocab! :lol:

MUDGRIP
Nov 17, 2008, 06:02 PM
thats it stryker you asked for it. Break out your gamecube...where goin offline pso battle mode rule 3.

SuperChoco
Nov 17, 2008, 06:03 PM
Clothes that grind into armor.

SStrikerR
Nov 17, 2008, 06:04 PM
Lemme go look up the rules for that one. I'm more used to 6.

*leaves thread*

RadiantLegend
Nov 17, 2008, 06:05 PM
Armas Line

Make the 1337 even 13373R

amtalx
Nov 17, 2008, 06:19 PM
Post count +0

TalHex
Nov 17, 2008, 06:41 PM
or better yet! negative grinds! saber -1, then it could be even suckier then normal!

Chuck_Norris
Nov 17, 2008, 07:10 PM
I'd grind your mom! one of the groll items. :wacko:

SStrikerR
Nov 17, 2008, 07:34 PM
Thread has been won.

Rambo!
Nov 17, 2008, 07:45 PM
ANd I GRIND DIS AND DIS AND DIS BUT NOT DIS AND THEN I GRIND DAT

Jose!
Nov 17, 2008, 07:47 PM
ANd I GRIND DIS AND DIS AND DIS BUT NOT DIS AND THEN I GRIND DAT

BUT WHAT ABOUT DOSE? DO YOU GRIND DOSE? WHAT ABOUT DEM TOO? DO DEM GET GRINDED?

Rambo!
Nov 17, 2008, 07:49 PM
ok striker.... i wasnt going to do this but now im going to have to call chillaura on his personal cell phone to clear out all this bawwage in my thread.

So you have his numbar do you 2 get together on the weekend if you know. Let me get is so i can call him and be like i would like dis update and dat update but not dis update and can RANGARS be OVERVAR POWERARED. ALSO Jose would like to grind skills like Jabroga so that he can get a 10/10 jabroga. I want to be able to grind planets so that I can be amazing and rule the world. Then I could grind lolis so that they stop being little pedopphiles. LOL TO EPIC THREAD FAIL

Nitro Vordex
LOOKIT ALL DAT JOOSE!

Jose!
So you have his numbar do you 2 get together on the weekend if you know. Let me get is so i can call him and be like i would like dis update and dat update but not dis update and can RANGARS be OVERVAR POWERARED. ALSO Jose would like to grind skills like Jabroga so that he can get a 10/10 jabroga. I want to be able to grind planets so that I can be amazing and rule the world. Then I could grind lolis so that they stop being little pedopphiles. LOL TO EPIC THREAD FAIL

OH...MY...GOD... 10/10 CACTACHAIRS!!!!!

and also, fck 10/10 Jabroga... 20/10 JABROGA!!!

Jose!
Nov 17, 2008, 07:53 PM
LOOKIT ALL DAT JOOSE!

OMG I SEA ALL DAT VORDEX! DO YU SEE ALL DAT?? WHAT ABOUT DOSE? DO YOU SEE DOSE TOO? MAYBE DEESE ALSO?

Rambo!
Nov 17, 2008, 07:54 PM
Ok striker, Ill break it down for you. In Phantasy Star Universe Ambitions of the Illumious for the xbox 360 entertainment system, there is a process of upgrading you weapons to make them stronger and gain Photon Capacity. This process is called grinding. So I was thinking out of the box and stating a question that contains " If you could grind a nongrindable item, what would it be and why?" I hope my explanation has helped you in a way so that you can now answer my question. Thank You.

I DON"T KNOW WHY I QUOTED THIS

Rambo!
Nov 17, 2008, 07:54 PM
.._____________
./_.\.....................\
|...\.\.....................|
.\_/_|...SPAM.......|
.......|......................|
.......|____________|_
.......|./.\......................\
.......\.\_.|.....................|
........\__/___________/

Cracka_J
Nov 17, 2008, 07:55 PM
http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh101/jimlap13/failboat.gif

Aorre
Nov 17, 2008, 07:56 PM
I'd grind my mankini to make it smaller.

Jose!
HISTORY OF THE BELGIAN WAFFLE

By Avi Davis

The Ardennes Forest in Belgium is one of those impenetrable corners of Europe where one would least expect a battle to take place. Intense folding, faulting, uplifts and periodic denudations have ruptured the landscape, making it almost impossible for modern vehicles to negotiate Yet it was in this 10,000 square mile region covering the south west corner of Belgium that Nazi Germany's fate was finally sealed. The Battle of the Bulge, fought largely by American troops against the panzer units of General Gerd von Rundsedt, was not only the largest tank battle in history but also Nazi Germany's last gasp. It finally liberated both France and Belgium. Today the bodies of thousands of American troops who died in that battle fill graveyards in southern Belgium and Northern France.

The same landscape was of course the scene of intense combat in the First World War where hundreds of thousands of men died in trench warfare, in order to defend France and Belgium against German aggression. One of Britain's most famous World War One recruiting posters shows a silhouetted German hussar overpowering a Belgian woman. Its title: "Remember Belgium."

That a small country like Belgium could have played such a pivotal role in world history over the past century, should come as no surprise to anyone familiar with European geography. Belgium stands as a wedge between France and Germany, the two nations responsible for 80% of European wars over the past 300 years. Conquest and control of the low countries, of which Belgium was the most southern, became vital in modern times to any victory between the two belligerents.

So much blood has been spilled defending Belgian soil by outsiders that it is reasonable to expect that the Belgians would be quiescent when those same outsiders find a need to defend their soil against actual or potential aggression. But Belgian resistance to U.S and British attempts to coerce Iraqi disarmament has not been quiescent. On the contrary, Belgian objections to a military assault against Iraq, a country that poses a grave danger to U.S interests, has been startlingly vocal. Led by its rabidly anti-U.S foreign minister Louis Michel, Belgium has played a significant role in defying U.S backed resolutions at the United Nations; Belgium refused to sanction a meeting of Iraqi opposition leaders when it was scheduled for Brussels this month; and two weeks ago, the Belgian government threatened to veto a U.S. request that NATO provide military materiel for Turkey. Michel, perhaps reflecting the views of a majority of his countrymen, has openly labeled the U.S projected assault as, "the vanguard of unrestrained colonialism."

Belgium has only added to its reputation for collective amnesia when, earlier this month, its Supreme Court overturned a lower court ruling by proclaiming Ariel Sharon eligible to face prosecution for his role in the 1982 Sabra and Shatila Massacres in Lebanon. Little consideration seems to have been given to the fact that no Israeli soldier was ever alleged to have played a direct role in the atrocities - a blood letting carried out exclusively by the Christian Phalange. Nor did the Court take into account that the surviving leaders of the massacre have not been indicted anywhere in the world and still live in freedom in northern Lebanon.

Belgium certainly knows whereof it speaks when it fulminates about colonialism and atrocities. The Congo Free State (1885- 1908) was the great Belgian contribution to Europe's rape of Africa and became the model for all other countries seeking to dispossess native populations of their resources. Under the predatory machinations of their king, Leopold the Second, Belgian overlords systematically enslaved, murdered, raped and mutilated millions of Congolese natives while press-ganging them into work on vast rubber plantations. Belgium's enormous pre -war wealth was built on the backs of these millions of men, women and children. Thousands who refused to participate -including children as young as five, had their hands or feet severed in retaliation. During Leopold's perverse reign, Congo's population was slashed by ten million. It should be no surprise, then, that Joseph Conrad based his ground breaking masterpiece, Heart of Darkness, on scenes he had witnessed in the Belgian Congo.

Leopold was later lionized in Belgian history books as a great humanitarian and until relatively recently the complete history of Belgium's colonial rampages in Africa had not been exposed. Even today, Belgians are loath to address Leopold's legacy. No memorial or museum recounts the horror of those years. No government legislation has been proposed to compensate Congo for nearly a quarter of a century of extortion and murder.

So much for Belgian self-righteousness. Isn't it time for those countries committed to setting obstacles for the war on terror and its goal of preventing future atrocities, to engage in a little introspection? Surely one does not have to be only either American or Israeli to appreciate the very real threats humanity faces from rapacious, unimpeded rulers. For the Belgians, at least, those dangers should be prodding a bitter memory, buried deep in that population's collective subconscious.

Rambo!
I'd grind my mankini to make it smaller.

.._____________
.\_/_|...SPAM.......|
.......|____________|_
........\__/___________/

Jose!
Nov 17, 2008, 07:58 PM
.._____________
.\_/_|...SPAM.......|
.......|____________|_
........\__/___________/

.._____________
.\_/_|...SPAM.......|
.......|____________|_
........\__/___________/
WE NEED HUNDREDS OF THEM!

SakuraJr
Nov 17, 2008, 07:58 PM
I LIEK POPCORN!!!!!

Jose!
Nov 17, 2008, 07:59 PM
I LIEK POPCORN!!!!!

I WANT TO GRIND POPCORN TO 10/10!

Shadowpawn
Nov 17, 2008, 08:00 PM
Yeah, you see Striker, THIS is why you don't purposely FKL a topic. It brings in PSU people. :/

Moo2u
Nov 17, 2008, 08:01 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=501&pictureid=5126

W0LB0T
Nov 17, 2008, 08:03 PM
I aint seen one of them in a while. ah memories

Nitro Vordex
Nov 17, 2008, 08:06 PM
Yeah, you see Striker, THIS is why you don't purposely FKL a topic. It brings in PSU people. :/
I'm tempted to sig this with a link to this thread.

Cracka_J
Nov 17, 2008, 08:22 PM

oh, rest assured. we all had the same goals in mind. ;)

SStrikerR
Nov 17, 2008, 08:26 PM
Hold on. *snipes sakuraJR*
What now?

Tulio07
Nov 17, 2008, 08:53 PM
I've always wanted to grind my armor.

Vanzazikon
Nov 17, 2008, 08:56 PM
It seems the only thing that was grinded here was everybody brains. Now you're all incompetant babbling $&%@*&%!

Tyreek
Nov 17, 2008, 09:01 PM
My brain is slowly imploding to the uselessness this thread has been dealt.

pikachief
Nov 17, 2008, 09:02 PM
grinding non-grind able things i would only want to grind my female beast kitty....

wait that sounded more wrong than i wanted it to sound X.x

Shadowpawn
Nov 17, 2008, 09:03 PM
grinding non-grind able things i would only want to grind my female beast kitty....

wait that sounded more wrong than i wanted it to sound X.x

In more ways than you know, chief. Far more ways.

SakuraJr
Nov 17, 2008, 09:32 PM
Hold on. *snipes sakuraJR*
What now?

haha I will never die :P but seriously, Craka won this thread lol

Dhylec
Nov 17, 2008, 09:46 PM
joo guyz sure like fresh meattrash from elsewhere.. alot
ya eatspam 'em up.. quick ;o

Moo2u
Nov 18, 2008, 12:23 AM
All these non FKLites are hurting ma brains.

MUDGRIP
Nov 18, 2008, 09:34 AM
no i win. period.

SStrikerR
Nov 18, 2008, 10:37 AM
I reiterate: YOU. FAIL.

W0LB0T
Nov 18, 2008, 11:03 AM
hey dhy y;o. close this thread and ill make a new dhylaw. killing this thread will be the only way to put it out of its misery. Euthinasia is the only option. I have faith in your actions FKL P;olice c;op officer dhy.

TheOneHero
Nov 18, 2008, 11:07 AM

I got yelled at last time I said something like that. :disapprove:

Weeaboolits
Nov 18, 2008, 12:54 PM
My dreams of the ultimate cooking utensil were shattered when I equipped my pan and the use option on my grinder was gray.

Moo2u
Nov 18, 2008, 01:17 PM
I got yelled at last time I said something like that. :disapprove:

People just like to yell at you. :)

TalHex
Nov 18, 2008, 03:35 PM
no i win. period.

the game, it can't be won

Lance813
Nov 18, 2008, 03:48 PM
The Game

It can't be won.

SpikeOtacon
Nov 18, 2008, 07:10 PM
http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/4940/axlroseyf8.jpghttp://img253.imageshack.us/img253/4940/axlroseyf8.jpghttp://img253.imageshack.us/img253/4940/axlroseyf8.jpghttp://img253.imageshack.us/img253/4940/axlroseyf8.jpghttp://img253.imageshack.us/img253/4940/axlroseyf8.jpghttp://img253.imageshack.us/img253/4940/axlroseyf8.jpghttp://img253.imageshack.us/img253/4940/axlroseyf8.jpghttp://img253.imageshack.us/img253/4940/axlroseyf8.jpghttp://img253.imageshack.us/img253/4940/axlroseyf8.jpghttp://img253.imageshack.us/img253/4940/axlroseyf8.jpg

WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE WE'VE GOT FUN AND GAMES

Boogie Troll
Nov 18, 2008, 07:35 PM
No Grandma. Stop singing, you suck.

Wait a minute, that's Axl Rose's voice I hear...

Sord
Nov 18, 2008, 07:36 PM
my desk

Meyfei
Nov 18, 2008, 08:02 PM
i Lol'D

EDIT: Alot

Sord
Nov 18, 2008, 08:06 PM
i Lol'D

EDIT: Alot

but I'm serious, it would be all big and look nice! so big I could even set stuff on it to free up my hands.

Larian
Nov 19, 2008, 02:38 PM
Oh man...I wish I knew this thread existed a bit earlier...I haven't laughed this well in weeks!! =D

SStrikerR
Nov 19, 2008, 02:48 PM
Ah I remember when everybody wanted to touch Sord's tools when he won the game.

Nai_Calus
Nov 19, 2008, 04:24 PM
http://www.iankunx.net/ModronAnim.gif