PDA

View Full Version : What...happened?

TheOneHero
Nov 18, 2008, 10:25 AM
When I'm not sparing or on patrols, I keep my weapons under my bed.

Last night, I woke up with wooden wakazashi next to me on my bed. I have no memory of it getting there. lol

W0LB0T
Nov 18, 2008, 11:06 AM
Wooden wakazashi. bah! i usually find Barrett M107s in my bed.

Toh with wooden weapons. you only die slower and with more wood splinters

SStrikerR
Nov 18, 2008, 11:07 AM
I once woke up with my..wait no, that didn't happen.

Moo2u
Nov 18, 2008, 01:11 PM
After a crazy night of sake?

TheOneHero
Nov 18, 2008, 01:16 PM
After a crazy night of sake?

Nope!

I was having nightmares; it's possible I slept-walked.

I've never done that before to my knowledge, always been aware of what's happening... :disapprove:

Vanzazikon
Nov 18, 2008, 02:40 PM
Oooooh. I just woked up with bruises, cuts and ...splinters on my side. My Pj's were torn up and on my stomach... it says "TOH was here" what the hell!!?

Shadowpawn
Nov 18, 2008, 02:54 PM
Oooooh. I just woked up with bruises, cuts and ...splinters on my side. My Pj's were torn up and on my stomach... it says "TOH was here" what the hell!!?

Sounds like ransacked/stolen goods. Quick , what you want to do is collect all samples and store it a bag. Bring it to your nearest hospital and give a detailed account of what happened. Spare no details.

TalHex
Nov 18, 2008, 03:25 PM
I woke up this morning and my walls had burn marks on them! i think i might be casting fireball spells in my sleep...

Outrider
Nov 18, 2008, 05:20 PM
I woke up this morning and went to work.

Larian
Nov 18, 2008, 07:20 PM
Nope!

I was having nightmares; it's possible I slept-walked.

I did that once...I tried to make eggs for my dog and made a mess in the kitchen! =/

I also sometimes talk in my sleep...People think its funny cause they can ask me questions and I answer them...