PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU MAG+ site open for JP PC/PS2

EspioKaos
Nov 20, 2008, 11:40 PM
http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/event/magplus2008/

The official event site for Japan's upcoming Maximum Attack G+ has just opened. There's not much there right now, just a few details on what players can expect during the event. Basically, it's the same as the original MAG, only photon art EXP payout will be increased in the mission (as opposed to normal EXP) and the mission difficulty will now go up to S2. Also, Program DF will be available from the start, so you won't have to worry about unlocking it again. And finally, there will be a time attack ranking for only the S2 difficulty of the event mission.

According to the longterm schedule, this event is supposed to begin this month, but with only one more possible update period left, it looks like it may not start until the first week of December.

Tetsaru
Nov 20, 2008, 11:49 PM
Psh, ANOTHER MAG event, huh? Sounds more like Ultimate Reskin event.

Meanwhile, more and more people quit on the NA/EU side because Segac doesn't know what the fuck they're doing. Lovely... -_-X

Pardon my trolling, but I feel like beating the shit out of the idiots at Segac with the heaviest blunt object I can find right now...

CelestialBlade
Nov 20, 2008, 11:49 PM
I am still getting over the fact that they're actually doing this....

DAMASCUS
Nov 20, 2008, 11:51 PM
It'll be interesting to see how they implement the leader boards for kill count this time around and what the prize will be.

...magmag girls?...

Chuck_Norris
Nov 20, 2008, 11:52 PM
(Not flaming post)
I wonder what the new prizes in Gifts From Beyond will be. :wacko:

I demand a DB's Sword++!

Libram
Nov 21, 2008, 12:11 AM
Striker of Chao - S Rank version of the Chao Staff

Arika
Nov 21, 2008, 12:49 AM
According to the longterm schedule, this event is supposed to begin this month, but with only one more possible update period left, it looks like it may not start until the first week of December.

I think it is still possible to start on next week as I said before. Sometimes, JP do get weekly update. (so it would be 27/ Nov)

It is so sad that is doesn't have the spam C rank board anymore (..lol)

Last time when JP get MAG is about nearly a year now. and this is shorter MAG than our MAG2 period... lol.

Kylie
Nov 21, 2008, 12:52 AM
Sigh, ditto. Although, I guess it's nice that Program DF will be available from the start.

FOnewearl-Lina
Nov 21, 2008, 01:40 AM

You'd rather have Dengeki+ or Firebreak+? ^^

Xaeris
Nov 21, 2008, 01:49 AM
Actually, Firebreak+ wouldn't be half bad. We haven't seen it in quite a while, and we haven't seen it twice already. Plus, the enemies in the S and S2 version of the mission would actually be different from the levels that were available to us the first time.

ashley50
Nov 21, 2008, 05:06 AM
lol...MAG again?

i don't mind...

I wonder what kind of responses will be here tomorrow when i wake up...

redroses
Nov 21, 2008, 08:12 AM
I just think they could have added a little something new to it.
But I don't see it as so bad that they are getting it again (it's probably anyway only because of the PSO nerds). I just think for us it seems worse because it isn't all to long ago since we played MAG D=
Anyway, I love the exp PA boost gain tho =D

Powder Keg
Nov 21, 2008, 08:15 AM
Now, this is an update many of us could do without. :D

I am curious as to what all of the prizes are, though.

CelestialBlade
Nov 21, 2008, 08:31 AM
You'd rather have Dengeki+ or Firebreak+? ^^
I'd rather have no rehashed events ever, but if I had to choose an event to be remade it'd be Firebreak :P

Honeypot
Nov 21, 2008, 11:32 AM
Id re-activate my account for another firebreak event. Firebreak was a great event.

CelestialBlade
Nov 21, 2008, 01:03 PM
We need an Icebreak event so we can play those awesome Ice contamination level mods from v1. Screw MAG and it's e-peen flinging, I want some actual awesome in my PSU.

ScoopMoto
Nov 21, 2008, 01:23 PM
We need an Icebreak event so we can play those awesome Ice contamination level.

Nuff said I miss the eerie music for ice contamination :D

EspioKaos
Nov 21, 2008, 03:12 PM
It'll be interesting to see how they implement the leader boards for kill count this time around and what the prize will be.

...magmag girls?...

MAGMAG Girls Plus is a GM event. Basically, it's like our Mission Spotlight where GMs join parties playing the event mission and give out gifts to random players.

And it doesn't seem there will be a kill count this time around. The only ranking will be the S2 time attack board. Even though there is a grayed out tab called "Event Rewards," if it's anything like the tab by the same name (http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/event/mag2007/rewards/) in the original MAG site, it's just for explaining the exchange mission, in this case "Gifts from Beyond+."

Alecc
Nov 21, 2008, 03:32 PM
I just think for us it seems worse because it isn't all too long ago since we played MAG D=
Anyway, I love the exp PA boost gain tho =D

That´s very true. However, by the time we get this (IF we get it) we´ll barely remember MAG :D

Kinako78
Nov 22, 2008, 08:03 PM
Actually, Firebreak+ wouldn't be half bad. We haven't seen it in quite a while, and we haven't seen it twice already. Plus, the enemies in the S and S2 version of the mission would actually be different from the levels that were available to us the first time.

Famitsu+ would be nice, too.

Rambo!
Nov 23, 2008, 11:37 AM
just when I thought segac couldn't reskin anything else

PepperCat
Nov 23, 2008, 11:55 AM
just when I thought segac couldn't reskin anything else

Well obviously SEGAC's trolling level is way beyond 9000...