PDA

View Full Version : I'm so bored of Xbox 360, should I come back?

jayster
Nov 21, 2008, 12:14 AM
I'm so bored of everything on the xbox 360. COD:WaW is horrible imo. Fable 2 was fun for the whole 5 minutes it lasted. GoW2 sucks online. I'v played halo 3 to much and I'm bored now. None of the other games out really interest me. I need something to play that won't bore me out of my mind. My PSU license has been canceled for nearly 6-7 months now. I played a little bit during the last event, I can't remember what event it was thought and it got boring pretty fast.

So be honest, is the game worth coming back to or will I just be bored out of my mind again?

Chuck_Norris
Nov 21, 2008, 12:16 AM
From the sounds of it, you seem to get bored rather easy. (Gears of War 2 online SUCKS?!)

I don't recomend it, but there's only one way to find out. Only 10 bucks anyway.

xBladeM6x
Nov 21, 2008, 12:23 AM
Come back, try it. Afterall, it's been 7 months. Maybe you'll like it this time around. :)

Retehi
Nov 21, 2008, 12:31 AM
By comparison, you're getting sick of driving high end, luxury cars, and you wanna go back to a 1972 Gremlin.

Just let it set in for a bit, then you'll understand.

McLaughlin
Nov 21, 2008, 12:43 AM
By comparison, you're getting sick of driving high end, luxury cars, and you wanna go back to a 1972 Gremlin.

Best analogy today award goes to...Retehi!

You appear to get bored easily, which makes me question the reason you want to come back to a game with nothing to do.

HyperShot-X-
Nov 21, 2008, 12:54 AM
http://psupedia.info/Updates
see for urself what u've missed out since May 08' then decide for urself..

pikachief
Nov 21, 2008, 01:07 AM
From the sounds of it, you seem to get bored rather easy. (Gears of War 2 online SUCKS?!)

I don't recomend it, but there's only one way to find out. Only 10 bucks anyway.

I for one am easily entertained. i can play a barbie game on GBA or any toehr random horrible game u can think of and usually be fine with it.

but when it comes to gears online, bored outta my mind. it SUCKS SUUUCCKKSSS SUCKS I SAY!! D:

anyways, hi jayster! your one of the many people on my card list(almost everyone on the list actually) who left because of how utterly terrible MAximum attack G was! well... the game is still terrible lol but welcome back if u do come back :)

Crawdad
Nov 21, 2008, 04:15 AM
i think your either going through a phase you'll soon snap out of, or you're just growing out of games, I kinda feel the same, and i got a PS3 too and honestly it's either going to go away and you'll start liking games again or you'll just realsie you don't want to play anything any more period. I reckon you should learn an instrument, or take up another hobby. That might help you out.

Come back, try it. Afterall, it's been 7 months. Maybe you'll like it this time around. :)

!

Ur from niagra that's like 5 hours away! lol. wen you live in Syracuse ANYONE within in a 10 hour reach is cool...

Darklighter
Nov 21, 2008, 05:46 AM
I doubt coming back to PSU would keep you intrested long.

Morpheo
Nov 21, 2008, 07:24 AM
Well there hasnt been any good up- *SLAPED*

amtalx
Nov 21, 2008, 09:33 AM
Maybe you just need a break from video games in general.

Akaimizu
Nov 21, 2008, 10:11 AM
Funny enough. Something like that happened to me right around the end of my FFXI playing time. It was more aimed at all videogames. (Considering I have hundreds of titles across quite a few platforms.) It was right around the time I got hardcore into instrument making. Yeah. Instrument making. It was nice to learn a new handcraft and yet nothing is quite like making an instrument that can be played professionally for almost nothing in cost. Best of all, if it breaks, you make another one.

After that bit of a break, I was cured and came back into gaming.

jayster
Nov 22, 2008, 03:02 PM
I did take a break from video games for a while. I didn't even touch my xbox for almost a month at one time. However all these new games came out and I got back into them but everyone of the games were over hyped and have lost my attention. Maybe I'll just wait until a new expansion comes out for psu. I remember reading once that a new expansion was hinted?

'O' Clementine
Nov 22, 2008, 03:07 PM
Maybe I'll just wait until a new expansion comes out for psu. I remember reading once that a new expansion was hinted?

Our servers are almost dead, I highly doubt we will ever see another expansion. Maybe for the JP pc/ps2 server.

Shinko
Nov 22, 2008, 04:08 PM
Hey i understand what you mean. i get bored VERY easily. So it hard for me to stay interested in things. I thought maybe i wasnt into games anymore at 1st but that wasn't it. It just the most games are 1 to quick, 2 nothing to do really once its beatin, or 3 it feel like more like work instead of enjoy mean.

And as for psu well... something keeps me to it... i don't know what. because i get bored with psu fast. Maybe its cuz its a one of a kinda mmo... and sega just go about it in the wrong way.

oh yea i argee fable 2 was way to fast and GoW2 is overrated......

Sinue_v2
Nov 23, 2008, 07:40 PM

You know, if you had made your analogy with a Ford Pinto, I would have easily refuted it. Despite being a shitty car, there was a certain unique exhilaration when you got behind the wheel knowing that so much as merely kicking the tires could cause it to flip over and catch fire.

I'm sure that could also be made into an analogy for PSU, but it's not coming to me right now.

blkbeast
Nov 23, 2008, 09:23 PM
nonononononononononononononononononononononononono nonononononnonononononononononononononononononnono nonononononononononononononononononononononononono nonononononoononononoonononononononono....

and no dont you come back ya hear all you'l get is Broken Promises and unfilfilled dreams