PDA

View Full Version : Nead a good ohko weapon

HienkyakuX
Feb 4, 2003, 04:32 PM
I'm loking for a ohko weapon to make a test if it have good hit% the better. I'm loking for guns or slicers. Make the request and post the stats of the weapon.

SeekerGio
Feb 5, 2003, 03:38 AM
ohko???

Yurika
Feb 5, 2003, 10:22 AM
Yeah, I agree with the previous, ohko?

But, I have a few mechguns and slicers with 40+ hit %. I have no problem with letting those go for something... I like luck materials (hah hah), photon drops, and Hunter weapons. Send me a PM if you want my swag. ^_^

HienkyakuX
Feb 5, 2003, 12:10 PM
I meanweapons that can kill whit one hit. That have good hit %.

Yurika I'll let you know when I get back home since I don't remember what I have.

Yurika
Feb 5, 2003, 12:29 PM
OH! Okay. I'm not sure if the high % hit stuff I have is insta-kill stuff, I'll have to check. I can buy stuff from the store a lot with high hit %, so I'm sure I could find some eventually. ^_^ I think it's just a perk to greenil to buy high hit stuff in the store. ::shrug::

Kawshun
Feb 5, 2003, 10:05 PM
He means of the Dark Attribute, i.e:

Dark
Shadow
etc..

That's a OHKO weap.

angelknight
Feb 5, 2003, 10:18 PM
I have a Shadow Pallasch +18, not that great, but it meets the requirements of an "ohko" weapon. If you want it, just let me know. I'd probably just let you have it... Don't laugh at the Pallasch!

halfmex
Feb 6, 2003, 08:17 AM
I have a Hell Raygun 0/0/0/45/30 (hit%)

What are you offering?

Yurika
Feb 6, 2003, 12:51 PM
I've got a shadow glaive 45% hit, and a drain slicer 50% hit (T_T I know, I know... not OHKO...). I forgot to post up last night after I looked in my bank. I swear I had a shadow repeater 50% hit, but I might have lent that out to someone or something. Or I could be totally wrong, and the regular repeater 45% hit is what I really have. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Yurika
Feb 7, 2003, 09:24 AM
aHAH! I do have a shadow repeater, 45% hit. I put it on my force. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif I knew I had it. If you're interested, I'm willing to part with it for something. Luck mats or drops or something. I dunno. Make some offer or something.