PDA

View Full Version : Is there a way to do keyboard animations in offline?

athena44
Nov 23, 2008, 03:26 AM
Hi, ive been playing psu:aoti offline for awhile now (sadly i cant play online) but ive been enjoying what i can in the offline mode.. now heres the thing, i want to take some screenshots, and make pictures (like most of you do) but i cant find anyway at all to get my char to do any poses.. back in pso you used to be able to press Alt+ anykey and they would do the attack, PB, hug, etc animations..

i see screenshots of your characters doing all sorts of fun poses.. and i was just hoping that there might be a way i can get my chars to do them as well..

also, real quick, while your here.. ive seen some peoples rooms that are completely decorated in awesome stuff... im guessing offline dosent get the chance to do that? all i have is 8 maybe 10 squares to put things.. but no real room setup...

thanks in advance! i hope theres a way, and i just cant figure it out.. i hope..

THANKS!

-Athena =)

ashley50
Nov 23, 2008, 04:23 AM
not sure if doing emotes offline is possible though...I might or really wrong as I've never played offline (well, I did play v1 offline).

Aeris
Nov 23, 2008, 06:50 AM
You can't do emotes offline, i've tryed it out but they don't work, you can only do them online.

Arika
Nov 23, 2008, 07:30 AM
uhmm,,, is that new avatar?(or old?) Aeris.
it look cool :o

athena44
Nov 23, 2008, 01:37 PM
You can't do emotes offline, i've tryed it out but they don't work, you can only do them online.

what a bummer... its not as if im trying to do anything crazy, i just want my chars to be able to have a personality..

so theres no way to trick the game to do them, or unlock them somehow...

this is a real downnote.. i just want to pose!

ashley50
Nov 23, 2008, 03:18 PM
what a bummer... its not as if im trying to do anything crazy, i just want my chars to be able to have a personality..

so theres no way to trick the game to do them, or unlock them somehow...

this is a real downnote.. i just want to pose!

Get ONline :)

Chuck_Norris
Nov 23, 2008, 06:38 PM
Your character does them if you finish a mission. At the end of the mission when you get your rank, they do one of them depending on what rank you got.

Arika
Nov 23, 2008, 07:58 PM
Your character does them if you finish a mission. At the end of the mission when you get your rank, they do one of them depending on what rank you got.

lol yea... also when you play story mission, they pose a lot too :p

if you want to pose at free view, get online is only way.