View Full Version : Epic This Thanksgiving

TheOneHero
Nov 24, 2008, 02:03 AM
A 24-hour 'House' Marathon on USA.

Sweet.

CrimsomWolf
Nov 24, 2008, 03:34 AM
That's more than unfair.

And you're suprised that so many people hate America...

Tact
Nov 24, 2008, 06:28 AM
I'm going to spend my Thanksgiving by doing things other than watching House. :wacko:

Sayara
Nov 24, 2008, 10:29 AM
Id rather a Royal Flush to a Full House anyway

Vanzazikon
Nov 24, 2008, 12:34 PM
Oh great, you get to sit around while I have to help my family buy this, buy that, no don't cook that, eat this, eat that, thats burnt, I need more gravy, thats one big bird.

TheOneHero
Nov 24, 2008, 03:33 PM
Oh great, you get to sit around while I have to help my family buy this, buy that, no don't cook that, eat this, eat that, thats burnt, I need more gravy, thats one big bird.

Don't worry about it, things get better as you could older.

CrimsomWolf
Nov 24, 2008, 03:48 PM
http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k229/lvd4evr/ashthanks.jpg

Thanksgiving - the day when Americans celebrate the beginning of extermination of natives and start of their (now failed) plans for world domination...

Outrider
Nov 24, 2008, 04:13 PM
Thanksgiving - the day when Americans celebrate the beginning of extermination of natives and start of their (now failed) plans for world domination...

Aww, aren't you precious.

TalHex
Nov 24, 2008, 04:47 PM
i'm going to spend thanksgiving playing videogames and watching anime

CrimsomWolf
Nov 24, 2008, 05:08 PM
Aww, aren't you precious.

I'm being simply realistic, that's all.

Outrider
Nov 24, 2008, 05:38 PM
I'm being simply realistic, that's all.

No, I understand.

I was a disenchanted teenager once.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 24, 2008, 05:40 PM
i'm going to spend thanksgiving playing videogames and watching anime
I dunno man, I don't think they'll be doing that in Japan. Thank the turkey for your freedom to do so... baby.

Now here comes the big bird pic. I expected that one first besides this native something one.

Natives and the European-Americans, of which they are not called today... crazy.

Tact
Nov 24, 2008, 06:15 PM
No, I understand.

I was a disenchanted teenager once.

How did you manage to avoid becoming a bunch of materials? :wacko:

[/World of Warcraft joke]

Wyndham
Nov 24, 2008, 07:51 PM
I'm going to a Thanksgiving get-together at a place for people with mental disorders like me on wednesday.

Ketchup345
Nov 24, 2008, 08:00 PM
I'm going to a Thanksgiving get-together at a place for people with mental disorders like me on wednesday.I don't remember inviting you over. :-?

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 24, 2008, 08:12 PM
Well at that party, don't get too crazy.

Badjoke +1

Also on TV is a Godfather Marathon on AMC for the ultra violence fans. Or canoli fans.

Outrider
Nov 25, 2008, 12:09 PM
How did you manage to avoid becoming a bunch of materials? :wacko:

[/World of Warcraft joke]

One of these days I will sink World of Warcraft into the ocean. Then we shall see who has the last laugh.

Clearly the first step towards completing my goal will involve me building a real-life version of WoW so that I can subsequently sink it, so uh...

I'm gonna be busy for a while.

SStrikerR
Nov 25, 2008, 12:30 PM
House+Eagles game=win.
Even if the Eagles make me laugh more than anything.

Sayara
Nov 25, 2008, 11:00 PM
EAGLES oh god.

Im actually gonna attempt and be sociable at two family gettogethers.

Ranmaru
Nov 25, 2008, 11:03 PM
I don't need to. Eat the turkey, watch tv/play videogames/go on computer, go to sleep, wake up, have left over turkey breakfast, repeat until all gone.

Plus no family is coming over, thats why we moved down here, to not be around family.

Leviathan
Nov 25, 2008, 11:17 PM
I'll be watching House & making food. The kitchen is near the living room. :>

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 26, 2008, 01:52 AM
One of these days I will sink World of Warcraft into the ocean. Then we shall see who has the last laugh.

Clearly the first step towards completing my goal will involve me building a real-life version of WoW so that I can subsequently sink it, so uh...

I'm gonna be busy for a while.
Write WoW on a cardboard box. Then light it on fire and set it out on open water, or waterlog it first then fireball from afar with your white/red trousers ensemble on - Mario style.

It'll go down in quite a glorious fashion.