PDA

View Full Version : A pen is

W0LB0T
Nov 24, 2008, 03:54 AM
a writing impliment.

CrimsomWolf
Nov 24, 2008, 03:56 AM
Somebody siad that it's mightier than sword.

This somebody obviously did not have nuclear and orbital (or even magical) weponry at his disposal.

NPCMook
Nov 24, 2008, 05:39 AM
Somebody siad that it's mightier than sword.

This somebody obviously did not have nuclear and orbital (or even magical) weponry at his disposal.

The Pen is mightier than the sword in the right hands, clever words can defeat the strongest of foes... Till they, of course, find out it was you that wrote the words... Then well better learn to use a sword!

Back in Olden Times the Pen was actually mightier than the sword, a letter from the right person could make or break a person in society. Today... not so much.

Tact
Nov 24, 2008, 06:29 AM
I think they should just make pens stronger and more durable so that this saying could really hold water.

Feelmirath
Nov 24, 2008, 06:43 AM
I see what you did there.

Generalising pens! Ha!

Kard
Nov 24, 2008, 09:28 AM
added. :3

Vanzazikon
Nov 24, 2008, 12:47 PM
I thought they were used to house pigs.

http://seedproject.info/images/gallery/Raising%20pigs%20in%20organic%20pig%20pen.jpg

Shadowpawn
Nov 24, 2008, 01:03 PM
My pen is hard. It needs to be when writing a term paper. Who wants a limp, brittle pen? I need something hard, thick and long. Although I have to admit it sucks when it prematurely busts inside my pockets. Such a gooey mess to deal with and it's hard to get that stain out of your pocket.

Vanzazikon
Nov 24, 2008, 01:14 PM
Hey, a new term! "Dude, what are you doing in the room? AHH... Oh uhhhh *sounds of thumping* I'm writing a term papar. Dude, that must be a fun term paper, it sounds like you're actually enjoying yourself."

Uncle_bob
Nov 24, 2008, 01:26 PM
Oh you.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 24, 2008, 05:36 PM
The Pen is mightier than the sword in the right hands, clever words can defeat the strongest of foes... Till they, of course, find out it was you that wrote the words... Then well better learn to use a sword!

Back in Olden Times the Pen was actually mightier than the sword, a letter from the right person could make or break a person in society. Today... not so much.
Movable type printing press watered down everything by oversaturating the market.

The market!

is now closed

Tact
Nov 24, 2008, 06:22 PM
The market is closed, but the thread isn't locked. What's with this? :wacko:

Ketchup345
Nov 24, 2008, 06:24 PM
Besides Abdur's (and other) Rules, when a mod says something in FKL, do they ever do what they say?

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 24, 2008, 06:29 PM
A mod posted that penisland.domain link 1st in FKL. About a pen -selling- island themed website.

That's history for the books.

*closes book for now*