PDA

View Full Version : Bleeding its horror...

raikomaru40
Nov 25, 2008, 07:23 AM
...creating my structure now I shall REIGN IN BLOOD!

What do you reign in?

Vanzazikon
Nov 25, 2008, 12:09 PM
Reign in... rain?

Tact
Nov 25, 2008, 06:36 PM
Good luck trying to breathe while submerged in blood. :wacko:

TalHex
Nov 25, 2008, 06:38 PM
fire and iron! (with my army of kitsune and android chicks)

Leviathan
Nov 25, 2008, 07:06 PM
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r56/dvdnvideos/Aiden-RainInHellEP2006.jpg

Randomness
Nov 25, 2008, 08:24 PM
fire and iron! (with my army of kitsune and android chicks)

What proportion kitsune chicks to android chicks?

TalHex
Nov 25, 2008, 08:31 PM
2:1, its expensive to get all the parts for an android chick so i don't have as many yet

CrimsomWolf
Nov 26, 2008, 02:51 AM
Besides, Kitsune's tend to be more creative.

That's why my army employs them as assasins and commanders.

The Rest is composed mostly of catgirl loli troops and female mages.

SpikeOtacon
Nov 26, 2008, 03:11 AM
Besides, Kitsune's tend to be more creative.

What about Robot Kitsune? Not quite like Robot Chickens, I hear the meat doesn't fetch alot. Scientists have tried with android rag rappies (http://pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31678) but with very little success. So what's the data on the beta? Maybe we need some R&D into R&K.

CrimsomWolf
Nov 26, 2008, 03:16 AM
Not finished yet.

Besides, too much EMP may damge them anyway.
But we may try.

I still like my Kitsune's and catgirls natural though...

Mass cloning is fun!

SpikeOtacon
Nov 26, 2008, 03:29 AM
Not finished yet.

But we may try.

Mass cloning is fun!

Its good to see someone appreciating Au Natural in this technobabble cyberpun funhouse shop of horrors world. A++.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 26, 2008, 04:21 AM
What about Robot Kitsune? Not quite like Robot Chickens, I hear the meat doesn't fetch alot. Scientists have tried with android rag rappies (http://pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31678) but with very little success. So what's the data on the beta? Maybe we need some R&D into R&K.
Yikes.

Robochao gets a go but not Robo-Rappy shoulder hovering partner mag, even for Japan kawaii animals and robots and robot animals region only?

My 1st FKL topic, "Ford Truck, man." Reply was one disapprove and one wacko I think. No dude criticisms, whew!

Sweet history lesson Spike. Failed experiments, patent pending junk pile. Gotta know your bad ideas with the good ones too man.

Nai_Calus
Nov 26, 2008, 09:49 AM
Reign in Dice, of course.

You know I have no idea what the original version of that song sounds like, I've only ever heard Tori Amos' cover version.

TalHex
Nov 26, 2008, 09:53 AM
Not finished yet.

But we may try.

Mass cloning is fun!

yeah, aside from EMP damage my android division is pretty damn useful. Having an army of kitsune is like having an army of mages... they are all wimpy on the muscle side... except for some reason most of them can wield a buster sword with one hand... paradox

TalHex
Nov 26, 2008, 10:54 AM
personally i prefer the hard-suit style (mostly bio with a metal type armor), i never have been much for complete machines

Neith
Nov 26, 2008, 12:23 PM
Reign in Dice, of course.

You know I have no idea what the original version of that song sounds like, I've only ever heard Tori Amos' cover version.

Heh, I heard the Slayer version before the Tori Amos one. Apparently when Slayer heard the cover, they couldn't even recognize it as Raining Blood until the chorus :lol:

As a resident metalhead, I prefer the Slayer version :wacko: