PDA

View Full Version : What's up with PSU?

SuperRygar
Nov 25, 2008, 07:23 PM
I left after my subscription ended when MAG2 finished up. I never did log in to get my Sange >.> I missed out on that didnt I? I'm just curious as to what's been going on? Have any new Mission Spotlights been really successful? What new content is there? Did I miss any more events? and has anything changed? population size; WB spamming;things like that?

I would apprieciate any response, i miss PSU.......

Itachi1990
Nov 25, 2008, 07:36 PM
Current mission spotlight HSM not sure if anyones there everyones still spaming WB.A new mission bladed legacy and universe names other then that nothing hasnt been an update in months.

BIGGIEstyle
Nov 25, 2008, 07:36 PM
You could click on any thread on any page of the forums and get your answer to most of those questions. If you didn't check I'll save you the trouble.

I missed out on that didnt I?
It should still be there.

I'm just curious as to what's been going on?
Nothing. Unless the Time Attack thing interests you.

Have any new Mission Spotlights been really successful?
No.

What new content is there?
None.

Did I miss any more events?
Of course not.

and has anything changed?
Yes:

population size
Decreased

WB spamming
Only with the population decline.

If you honestly miss PSU and not UPDATES, now's a great time to come back and get yourself in preparation for IF we get master classes SOME YEAR.

xBladeM6x
Nov 25, 2008, 07:52 PM
Quote: I missed out on that didnt I?

Quote:
Bladed Legacy Mission. (Awesome) Universe Re-naming

Quote:
Not really, but what do you expect from WB spammers. But they have been fun. ^^

Quote:
Bladed Legacy Mission. Again It's awesome.

Quote:
Neudaiz GBR and S2's of the Missions there. Mission Carnival or Parum GBR should be starting soon. (Def, worth coming back for)

Quote:
Yes

Quote:
population size
Decreased, but will come back when they bring in a new update. Usually 1-full universe or little less.

Quote:
WB spamming
Still there >.>

As the person said above me, If you enjoy PSU (like me) come back. If you are only here for updates, we should be getting one pretty soon. Good to come back and get prepared. ^^;

BIGGIEstyle
Nov 25, 2008, 08:28 PM
Quote: I missed out on that didnt I?

Quote:
Bladed Legacy Mission. (Awesome) Universe Re-naming

Quote:
Not really, but what do you expect from WB spammers. But they have been fun. ^^

Quote:
Bladed Legacy Mission. Again It's awesome.

Quote:
Neudaiz GBR and S2's of the Missions there. Mission Carnival or Parum GBR should be starting soon. (Def, worth coming back for)

Quote:
Yes

Quote:
population size
Decreased, but will come back when they bring in a new update. Usually 1-full universe or little less.

Quote:
WB spamming
Still there >.>

As the person said above me, If you enjoy PSU (like me) come back. If you are only here for updates, we should be getting one pretty soon. Good to come back and get prepared. ^^;

Thanks for getting an actual reply to all that for me, I was caught up in the BAWfest about all the people who ask this every week.

to the OP, sorry..... what she said d-(^_^)

xBladeM6x
Nov 25, 2008, 08:59 PM
Thanks for getting an actual reply to all that for me, I was caught up in the BAWfest about all the people who ask this every week.

to the OP, sorry..... what he said d-(^_^)
:-x

:-P

SuperRygar
Nov 25, 2008, 09:16 PM
haha well now... whenever I come to the forums I browse the first page of topics. I didnt see anything interesting so I posted this topic. If these types of questions are so bothersome then please dont respond.

When I left a few months back I read that some interesting things will be coming. Im sure there has been at least 1 update. New S2 mission, drops? Usually im right there spamming those missions to, but I just cant afford to play right now. Its because i like PSU so much that I still want to be in the loop. I want to know how things are changing, for better or worse, and how people are responding to new levels, clothes, or weapons. When I dont play PSU, i dont check this site regularly so I miss all the little details. For instance, i saw a thread talking about how they updated the Photon Charge usage for single handed weapons. Its about time they change that, but it made sense didnt it? PC makes 1 weapon 100%, so 2 weapons split that 100%. its a welcome change in any case

ok, i understand ppl might ask this kinda thing often, but that's because they having been around. they dont know its been asked 2 days ago, and im sure if i went and actually looked at those threads its full of flames.

but uh, i read that for the MAG2 rewards you have to be logged in between 'end of mag' to 'november something' or you wouldnt get the reward? so was that false? if i dont get my sange because of that...well, il do nothing

how is the new mission? like, level structure. is it a fun level to play through? any new mobs? is it a reskin of another level, or does it have a whole new visual style.

a successful mission spotlight would be going to the area, and seeing 2 pages of party's in progress. from what i've seen in the past they have been successful. has anybody been going to them all? how is the general turn out, at the beginning of course. i know all about how those things die down after the weekend is over

what do you mean by Universe Re-naming?

so there's a time attack event? im really not interested in that, but i am glad to see things such as this happening. things in general seem to be getting better, compared to the dark days before AotI.

so, there's NOTHING interesting worth mentioning? no glitches, funny stories....no social gatherings? and please, just because you personally have nothing, dont say there's nothing. you cant speak for everyone

i will be back some day, until then....i need my fix >.> share your stories!

Kylie
Nov 25, 2008, 09:46 PM
so, there's NOTHING interesting worth mentioning? no glitches, funny stories....
Halloweens lobbies came and went, and there's an upcoming time attack event.

Just GM organized though, so there's no new content involved. linkity link (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=154247)

Proff
Nov 25, 2008, 09:56 PM
I quit after MAG2 and just recently came back. Wish I'd checked some forums first though. My Sange is no where to be found either. Got the treasure chest and other junk but no Sange.

I was extremely surprised to find out that in all this time, there have been no real updates to this game. We still never got Master Classes or the little thing where Photon Charges refill dual-wielded weapons, etc. I really can't believe that things got that bad, that fast. I played for about 5 hours over 3 days and lost interest again. I think it's time for an international/cross platform server merge. I can't believe they're actually charging to play this heap online.

HyperShot-X-
Nov 25, 2008, 10:00 PM
Here -
http://psupedia.info/Updates
take ur time to check what you missed out since you been gone.
As for the new mission Bladed Legacy, it's a whole new mission & there's nothing like it, you have to see it for yourself.

buzyb77
Nov 25, 2008, 11:07 PM
I left after my subscription ended when MAG2 finished up. I never did log in to get my Sange >.> I missed out on that didnt I? I'm just curious as to what's been going on? Have any new Mission Spotlights been really successful? What new content is there? Did I miss any more events? and has anything changed? population size; WB spamming;things like that?

I would apprieciate any response, i miss PSU.......

We ALL miss PSU ...... As many months have passed upon the Maggot Ridden Corpse that is PSU.....

You have missed nothing...
Go look At

see how little you missed and get a little angry

then go here

http://psupedia.info/Longterm_schedule

and Rage at the Morons that are going to take a year to give us the master classes or anything else....

ForteGunnerW
Nov 26, 2008, 02:44 AM
Nothing...

pikachief
Nov 26, 2008, 02:54 AM
PSU is dying, please join us *hands the fellow a stick* as we poke at it desperately hoping it'll spring back to life ^^

Jainsea
Nov 26, 2008, 11:12 AM
Here -
take ur time to check what you missed out since you been gone.
As for the new mission Bladed Legacy, it's a whole new mission & there's nothing like it, you have to see it for yourself.

I peeked and saw it on youtbube :p
I want to play that stage T_T
*strongly considers renewing sub*

Cracka_J
Nov 26, 2008, 11:35 AM

*cough*sealab reskin*cough*

end fight is cool though, I give it that.

Golto
Nov 26, 2008, 11:35 AM
Two decent updates in 4 months. Ruby has once again hinted at an update sometime in Dec. but he has been wrong so many times now that we can't trust anything he says about updates.

DAMASCUS
Nov 26, 2008, 12:15 PM
You could stay pretty busy with the S2's introduced on Neudaiz from the last GBR and pick up some new S ranks; mostly force adornments.

Most exciting new rare to hunt is Milla; also major pain in da azz.

..but yeah Bladed Legacy is major fun and challenging for a while, with a chance of getting a made Shigga Barec during the level and some 11* made range weapons at the end. New rare enemies 'lab staff' to get Har/Smart from also.

SuperRygar
Nov 26, 2008, 03:10 PM
First of all I have to say that the Lightsaber wielding squirrels are awesome >.<

Hmm, i checked out that longterm update schedule and some of that stuff look great. Im not raging at all, im glad to see that alot of the little nuances are being fixed. It may be too late, but for the people who are already hooked into this game, its very welcome.

I doubt i'll come back this year, even if a major update happens and we get master classes in dec. I'l wait until enough stuff is changed to keep me busy for 2 months. <--- I dont need your comments on how long it will take ME to go through the minor updates, tyvm

Yea, that sux about Sange...altho, really, if there was no screwup with 065 nobody would have gotten the Sange. It gonna suck to see everybody using it but me tho. haha

Well, that's good. I got all the info I wanted, thank you to all the people who helped me out. The rest of you...go back under your bridges (trolls)

Majarra
Nov 26, 2008, 04:01 PM
Nobody uses the sange. Its a terrible weapon.

SuperRygar
Nov 27, 2008, 05:37 PM
Nobody uses the sange. Its a terrible weapon.

haha damn, then i really wish i had one. i hate being a clone and using the same weapons as the others. what are people selling sange for? what kind of element % does it have?

sikotic_demon
Nov 27, 2008, 07:29 PM
they all came neutral. the big reason nobody likes them is they only have 100 pp no matter if you get one to 10/10

Golto
Nov 27, 2008, 08:54 PM
The main use for Sange is to make the twin saber Sange & Yasha.