PDA

View Full Version : Should I bother >.>

hunterseifer
Nov 26, 2008, 01:27 AM
My ps2 gave out on me a month ago and so did my PSU disc, I replaced my ps2 with a used one(one year warrenty from gamestopac, get my money back when I get a ps3 lol) and I called five gamestopacs, no new or used PSU games, then I thought to myself "is this even worth buying again?" I mean no updates and low population makes the common player a angry person am I right? One thing I like about this game is when you have everything, Its no longer hard to keep up with the updates and its drops, but like i said, lack of updates:etongue: either way, im asking If you think its worth still hunting another copy and still pay the $10 a month to play this game

P.S. If anyone knows of a place to buy this game new online would be cool, I won't buy a used one from a online store, cant even look at the fraking disc to see if its any good >.>

DAMASCUS
Nov 26, 2008, 01:40 AM
I've seen quite a few rental places eager to give it up, so you could check Blockbuster's and Hollywood's.

More to the point, you should wait and buy yourself a christmas present whether its PSU or...Anime on Blu-Ray; they have those now right, lol?

xBladeM6x
Nov 26, 2008, 01:45 AM
Yeah, It's worth getting again if you enjoy the game for the game that it is. If you are here for only updates, then It might not be. But I suggest coming back Asap, because soon they will have to give us updates.

Every weekly mess up = One week closer to new content. :D

I personally don't mind about the lack of updates. But like i said above, come back If you enjoy the game like most who still play do. If you can't find your disc at a local store, go to the 360 side of things. :-P (Kidding, the PS2/PC side needs as many players as it can get) But seriously, Gamestop. Online would be Amazon.com or something like that. >.>

Anyways, don't worry about the updates, they will get their act together soon. Maybe I'm just to optimistic, but oh well, it's better to be happy then to dwell on things. Trust me when I say that you will probably regret leaving. (If You Do, For Good) :-(

Ickyvin
Nov 26, 2008, 02:24 AM
-Guess I'll start here- (Finally made an account on psow >.>)
Okay well heres the deal, I completely agree with the poster before me, if you really DID enjoy the game, then you should consider re-subscribing!! If you were only here for the events, then by all means!! Dont come back, cuz youre just leeching off our goodness. :3
I hope youre not a leech Dx

hunterseifer
Nov 26, 2008, 03:25 AM
Well as far as changing to 360 >.> im not, I've put to much work into my chars to abandon them(3 repca's and 4 characters 100+ with good equipment). Guess I'll check around rental places and amazon, anyone else might think of a good place to look for a new copy let me know thx

Exploited
Nov 26, 2008, 03:30 AM
Plenty being listed on eBay and Amazon

http://shop.ebay.com/items/_W0QQ_nkwZphantasyQ20starQ20universeQQ_armrsZ1QQ_f romZQQ_mdoZ

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=phantasy+star+universe&x=0&y=0

http://www.ebgames.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=65601

Cracka_J
Nov 26, 2008, 08:30 AM
Not worth getting in it's current state.
Wait it out until January, and see if content was ever added. I'm sure you'll have quite a few other games to give your attention to in the meantime.

Come back in January if we have masters/carnival. If not, stay far far away from the game cause it'll be dead.

Jainsea
Nov 26, 2008, 11:07 AM
I understand the thing of wanting to come back but then lack of etc. I been gone just before MAG 2, so I kind of want to come back. As far as paying them $10 a month, if I get a combo meal at a fast food restaurant for 2 days, BAM thats $10 lol. So I figure I just eat whats at home and theres the monthly payment already :p Hopefully the Master class and the circus will come in January so we all will have something to do ^^

afterthoughtz
Nov 26, 2008, 11:12 AM
This game is a complete waste of my time to play, no updates in a mmo???? SERIOUSLY!! But thats my opinion, but as far as updates go, well, if this game was free monthly, the lack of updates makes even free to much to pay lol

hunterseifer
Nov 26, 2008, 12:09 PM
Well, amazon seems to have the better price for ps2, have to wait a week for a check to clear before I can order it though lol. Right before my ps2 died I was gonna spend alot of meseta so I kinda wanna buy before prices go up >.>; :argh: ......gamestop fails:etongue: lol joking...somewhat