PDA

View Full Version : MY TOE!

Lance813
Nov 28, 2008, 06:55 PM
UGH, I stubbed it!

I'm pissed... :(

Lance813
Nov 28, 2008, 07:05 PM
I hate how people leave shit lying around the house, can't they clean up?

AlexCraig
Nov 28, 2008, 07:07 PM
I stubbed my toe on my desk once. Very sharp edge. Nearly bruised my toe.

Vanzazikon
Nov 28, 2008, 07:43 PM
You know, I think its funny making a rant on lazy people leaving stuff on the ground that make others step or stub their toe on them. :wacko:

But it is a nuisance, especially stepping on sharp objects... :(

Kylie
Nov 28, 2008, 11:10 PM
Some people just aren't considerate of others. I always try to pick up my stuff (mostly because my mother drilled it into me to do so).

Sidney
Nov 29, 2008, 01:21 AM
Oh goodness, this thread couldn't have had better timing. I just stepped on a tack. :lol: Except I didn't say "Ouch" or anything, I just nonchalantly pulled it out and put a bandaid on. It did hurt though! I need to have a more dramatic reactions, just for the fun of it.

Rust
Nov 29, 2008, 10:19 AM
I stubbed my toe on my desk once. Very sharp edge. Nearly bruised my toe.

I have the very nice habit of crashing my knees and elbows in every piece of furniture you can find in one's home (but mostly, on my desk, since the nerd I am spends most of his time in front of it :wacko:). For example, the flat I'm currently in 'till tomorrow has a kind table-thingy in the kitchen ; I can't spend a single day without having my ankle paying a visit to one of its corners. :lol:

The worst I made to my toes is dropping a NGC on them, so not much of a big deal.

Mysterious-G
Nov 29, 2008, 04:22 PM
Oh, come on guys. :p

Once when I was wearing sandals a door in front of me opened and had it's bottom at the same high as my toenail was. It ripped my toenail almost completely off and also pushedit into my toe's flesh.

Ouch.

Tyreek
Nov 29, 2008, 06:41 PM
Ah yes, I remember stubbing my toe. Woke up one morning to the sound of constant doorbell rings, turns out it was my mom as usual, ringing like a mad woman. I hit the back of my toe on the corner of my computer stand. Hurt like hell. So I go back upstairs and into the bathroom. What do you know, I'm bleeding, a lot. That stub turned into a big gash in my toe! ;/ So I patched it up with some bandaids. It stopped bleeding so I go to check on it some more... Band aid was on the wrong toe!!! Thank god I didn't have an infection afterwards.

hunterseifer
Dec 7, 2008, 09:29 PM
Greatest thead ever!

SStrikerR
Dec 8, 2008, 04:23 PM
Greatest thead ever!

Greatest post ever!
Seriously, post count +1 much?

I hate stubbing my toe.