PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU What mission(s) are poplular on the JP server?

MegaZoneXE
Nov 28, 2008, 08:15 PM
^^^ JP PC/PS2 that is.....

ChronoTrigga
Nov 28, 2008, 08:23 PM
If someone says White Beast....I think I'm gonna cry.

EspioKaos
Nov 28, 2008, 08:29 PM
Currently MAG+ is the most popular, but next in line is Flowery Pursuit, according to SonicTeam's mission population tracker. People still play White Beast, but it's pretty low on the list.

Arika
Nov 28, 2008, 08:41 PM
Flowery Pursuit would be weird, why would anybody play there anymore when igg crown drop on MAG+, Do you know if there is any drop adjust? that place doesn't even drop mila.
...new AFK spot? xD

Btw, about white beast, I think SEED express is more popular than that. And the Rogue shortcut was during the moatoob GBR also.

EspioKaos
Nov 28, 2008, 08:51 PM
Flowery Pursuit would be weird, why would anybody play there anymore when igg crown drop on MAG+, Do you know if there is any drop adjust? that place doesn't even drop mila.
...new AFK spot? xD

Btw, about white beast, I think SEED express is more popular than that. And the Rogue shortcut was during the moatoob GBR also.

Not too sure about why so many are at Flowery Pursuit. To be honest, it's been that way for at least a month or two. I recall checking the tracker a while back, and that mission (S2 version) was still at the top. Could be [B] Amore Tippies, maybe?

Looking at it again, I see Unsafe Passage is around the top, too. Probably a bunch of people there doing what I'm doing: PA leveling. Speaking of which, I just went from LV5 Dambarta to LV13 in a single run of Unsafe Passage B. This PA EXP boost thing freaking rules! :lol:

And yeah, SEED Express is still more popular than White Beast. I see it's a ways above WB on the list.

hunterseifer
Nov 29, 2008, 01:10 AM
If someone says White Beast....I think I'm gonna cry.

...WB is the most popular lmao jk idk

Turb0
Nov 29, 2008, 02:40 AM
Not too sure about why so many are at Flowery Pursuit. To be honest, it's been that way for at least a month or two. I recall checking the tracker a while back, and that mission (S2 version) was still at the top. Could be [B] Amore Tippies, maybe?

Looking at it again, I see Unsafe Passage is around the top, too. Probably a bunch of people there doing what I'm doing: PA leveling. Speaking of which, I just went from LV5 Dambarta to LV13 in a single run of Unsafe Passage B. This PA EXP boost thing freaking rules! :lol:

And yeah, SEED Express is still more popular than White Beast. I see it's a ways above WB on the list.

There's no chance you could translate the first 10 or so missions and populations on that chart is there? I think it'd be pretty interesting but if you don't want to do all that then don't worry about it. :-) It would be kind of cool if we had one of these charts but then we all know how it would go...

Nuclearranger
Nov 29, 2008, 04:09 AM
There's no chance you could translate the first 10 or so missions and populations on that chart is there? I think it'd be pretty interesting but if you don't want to do all that then don't worry about it. :-) It would be kind of cool if we had one of these charts but then we all know how it would go...

Im sure the results would just depress you more if you are looking to compaire populations. lol

Arika
Nov 29, 2008, 04:34 AM
Im sure the results would just depress you more if you are looking to compaire populations. lol

there is no number show how many people doing what mission exactly, they just give the rate, and say like this one is populated(5*) this one is low populated (1*) this one has nobody doing it (o) and then they make a ranking, so you don't know how many people exactly there.

Aorre
Nov 29, 2008, 05:05 AM
Does Flowery Pursuit drop Technicharge? If it does, that explains a lot. Gaozoran Rod+ requires a Technicharge, so no one's selling them right now because they're worth over 100 million...

Arika
Nov 29, 2008, 05:10 AM
Unless they change the drop chart, it is not drop that.

FOnewearl-Lina
Nov 29, 2008, 05:52 AM
There's a reason people do flowery pursuit, but it's a trade secret...

And white beast used to be popular... ppl used to spend all day in that mission... AFing their PAs :P

EspioKaos
Nov 29, 2008, 11:42 AM

I don't have a way to tell what the population is, but here are the missions currently on the list. (It constantly changes, so some missions may move up and down in rank.)

MAG+ S2
MAG+ S
MAG+ A
MAG+ B
Unsafe Passage C
Unsafe Passage B
Unsafe Passage A
Unsafe Passage S
Unsafe Passage S2
Dark Satellite C
SEED Awakened C
SEED Awakened S2
Mad Creatures C
Mad Creatures B
Mad Creatures S2
Plains Overlord C
Plains Overlord A
Plains Overlord S
Plains Overlord S2
Sleeping Warriors C
Sleeping Warriors S2
The Dual Sentinel A
Duel in the Ruins C
Duel in the Ruins A
Duel in the Ruins S
Duel in the Ruins S2
Endrum Remnants C
SEED Express C
SEED Express B
SEED Express A
SEED Express S
SEED Express S2
Scarred Planet C
Scarred Planet B
Scarred Planet A
Scarred Planet S
Scarred Planet S2
Lightning Beasts C
Lightning Beasts S
Lightning Beasts S2

etc.

Oddly, Flowery Pursuit has moved down quite a bit.

Yusaku_Kudou
Nov 29, 2008, 01:16 PM
The ninjas saw this thread and quickly moved to a new missions. It's all your fault, Espio!

Rust
Nov 29, 2008, 04:43 PM
I find pretty odd such a mission as The Dual Sentinel A is close to the top of this list.
Not because of the mission itself, but there only is the A version ; I'd have expected the couple lower-rank or higher-rank versions in that list rather.

ChronoTrigga
Nov 29, 2008, 07:17 PM
I find it odd that none of the S3 missions are on that list.