PDA

View Full Version : Gurhal's Next Top Model: Newman Siblings Special

Mysterious-G
Nov 29, 2008, 10:54 PM
Infos about the upcoming poll:
[spoiler-box]Alright, guys! It is decided! The next round of Gurhal's Next Top Model will be about your female Beasts! We will still be selecting the competitors, but you can help us! Why not post some pictures of your Beast in the PSU Fashion Thread (http://pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=146498)? Show your Beast from it's best side, then
you might get chosen to be one of the competitors of Gurhal's Next Top Model De Beast! We will make the chosen competitors public after the current poll will be closed, but would like you to post the pictures as soon as possible, so that we can take our time to think everything through. To participate in the event a working subscription is required.
Thank you very much![/spoiler-box]

Four beautiful Newman women are standing in front of you.
But only one can be the winner of the Gurhal's Next Top Model: Newman Siblings Special!
Who? That is your decision! But you only have one vote...
Them being siblings does not make the decision easier, either!
So think carefully and decide without any regrets!!

http://www.layer-infinity.net/seraphzero/psu/psunewmanpoll.png

Lyrix
Nov 29, 2008, 10:56 PM
Chels, by far, she's adorable :P

Kylie
Nov 29, 2008, 10:58 PM
They all look the same to me! :lol: I'll also go with Chelsea though, but Jeanne's my runner up.

Sidney
Nov 29, 2008, 11:00 PM
Definitely Chels! The other three look exactly the same. :P

Tyreek
Nov 29, 2008, 11:01 PM
Mmmm... Arika is looking hawt. XD The red hair/blue eyes seem to get my blood boiling.

xTwiztidClown
Nov 29, 2008, 11:01 PM
Arika ;D

Exploited
Nov 29, 2008, 11:12 PM
Arika ^^

Chuck_Norris
Nov 29, 2008, 11:15 PM
I vote Maya. :wacko:

Omega_Weltall
Nov 29, 2008, 11:19 PM
the non-loli

Dhylec
Nov 29, 2008, 11:25 PM
They all look the same to me! :lol:
Indeed, I thought they are either related or just different color shades.

Aorre
Nov 29, 2008, 11:34 PM
I hate redheads.

Arika
Nov 29, 2008, 11:41 PM
Well, to clarify this
because, in the past, Raiden asked my face proportion via MSN, and then I think Jeanne (might?) made char after Raiden already had made Ruuby...
so it is obvious .. if they look similar <<;

It would be better if this was not newman only, so that Jeanne could use Kyrlia (Dark skin with big beast breast.) and Raiden to use Kotori (Best looking caseal so far).

RAGNAGELPPOD
Nov 29, 2008, 11:42 PM
Arikas breasts seem the largest, so she gets my vote.

Breasts are two of the most important things in the world.

autumn
Nov 30, 2008, 12:18 AM
Kinda creepy you guys all look so similar :3
With that I like Ruubi's hair over the others so Ruubi gets my vote.

Anon_Fire
Nov 30, 2008, 12:54 AM
Arika's looks awesome ^^

she get's my vote.

Omega_Weltall
Nov 30, 2008, 12:54 AM
i'd like a little more ass, but... not happening on a japanese made game.

unicorn
Nov 30, 2008, 01:17 AM
You guys stole my idea!! T.T!! Lol, jk. But I seriously wanted to make a GNTM sometime (once I found out how to record videos).

I voted for Jeanne because she looks the most high-fashion out of the bunch. Tall, least cleavage, fashion savy.

Arika would be my second choice.

zxeros
Nov 30, 2008, 01:18 AM
You gals all look the same and beside I would win if I was in it >.>
But I voted for Ruubi ^^

Genoa
Nov 30, 2008, 01:37 AM
Ruubi

DreXxiN
Nov 30, 2008, 01:57 AM
I'll stay outta this vote...all of them could have pen0rs behind the screen! :O

darkante
Nov 30, 2008, 02:12 AM
They are too pale.

All fails, IMO.

redroses
Nov 30, 2008, 03:00 AM
Hm, I think I'll take Chelsea because she at least doesn't wear pink and is the only one who doesn't have the same front part of the hair as the others.

BUT! Where is my Newman!!!???!11! D:<
When did this happen?!??!!!

MSAksion
Nov 30, 2008, 03:27 AM
=D Go Chelsea!

wooooooooo =3

Shinko
Nov 30, 2008, 04:11 AM
They all look alike.... but i'll have to say cheisea. Only because she look cuter in that pose and seem like she shorter than the others

Tetsaru
Nov 30, 2008, 04:11 AM
I agree with Rag and Cracka_J - NEEDS MOAR BEWBS!

I vote Tiff. She always stays abreast of things... that, and I prefer brunettes. =P

[spoiler-box]http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff189/tetsaru_arigashi/psu20080617_041528_011.jpg?t=1228036160[/spoiler-box]

Rayokarna
Nov 30, 2008, 04:24 AM
They all look the same to me! :lol:

This.

Oh yeah I almost for got.

S.Favours > All of them.

GH499
Nov 30, 2008, 04:42 AM
Too big of bewbs mean nothing more than just unnatural fake to me. Because, in a game like these, it is not so hard to make such a big breast as you can just set it to be biggest easily. The harder aspect is how to make it look well match.

I will vote for Arika for all the overall look. balance between size and height, and nice outfit!
and I m always follow the fashion thread, so I like Chelsea too, but that would be my second vote.

my last thing to say is that Chelsea need to be taller than this to be a model.

Zantra
Nov 30, 2008, 05:03 AM
I voted Chelsea...

I have no idea why...

Celi-Ka
Nov 30, 2008, 05:06 AM
Er...Arika.

Too sleepy to justify...

Rust
Nov 30, 2008, 05:10 AM
I vote Spectrum. :wacko: Oh wait...

Well, though the three others definately deserve to be Lapucha'd, I voted Ruubi because she's the only one who doesn't have big round eyes.

I agree with Rag and Cracka_J - NEEDS MOAR BEWBS!

I vote Tiff. She always stays abreast of things... that, and I prefer brunettes. =P

[spoiler-box]http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff189/tetsaru_arigashi/psu20080617_041528_011.jpg?t=1228036160[/spoiler-box]

But Voloyal is fail bigtime. :confused:

Aumi
Nov 30, 2008, 05:14 AM
Arika

Ickyvin
Nov 30, 2008, 05:59 AM
I voted for chelsea, 'cause she's the most unique out of the other three hags. =D
But in all seriousness, I hate red-heads. Plus they should have added more newman women, these are kinda like left-overs. I second the guy who had mentioned Maya. ;P

DreXxiN
Nov 30, 2008, 08:29 AM
Plus they should have added more newman women, these are kinda like left-overs.
...LOL

Micro
Nov 30, 2008, 09:34 AM
I vote Spectrum. :wacko: Oh wait...

[spoiler-box]http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s38/Delsaber_XD/psu20080612_141114_004.jpg[/spoiler-box]

Neith
Nov 30, 2008, 10:40 AM
Where's the 'Other' option? :wacko: While none of them look...bad, its like staring at 3 identical siblings :lol: Chelsea is the only one different enough, in my opinion. I know Arika's had the red hair for ages, not sure on the other two. They just look so similar :lol:

[spoiler-box]Yes, I'm aware the hair is similar, but this is a friend's Newman.
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b292/urikobb3/Aya%20Pics/AyaNovember2008_01.jpg[/spoiler-box]

I'd show my Newman too, but 1) I haven't taken any decent pics of her 2) My account's not active so I can't get on to take pics :lol:

DAMASCUS
Nov 30, 2008, 11:22 AM
I thought Jeanne looked the most-natural but I would still like to see a more realistic red head. Arika looks like a pregnant mom and Chelsea is super cute by nature(loli). I might have chosen Ruubi but I can barely see her; better pics?

A new poll with a better variety of Newearls would be really cool...

Yusaku_Kudou
Nov 30, 2008, 11:26 AM
Whichever one of them isn't a techer.

Mysterious-G
Nov 30, 2008, 11:58 AM
Since many people would welcome a poll with different newmans, we decided to change the headline of this event. From now on it will be the
Gurhal's Next Top Model Red-Hair Special, which - as its name says - features a bunch of red-hairs.

The Gurhal's Next Top Model De Newman will be held at another date instead. We will still select the competitors, but feel free to send in suggestions as soon as the event got announced.

Thank you for your votes! A very interesting race so far! :)

pikachief
Nov 30, 2008, 12:29 PM
none. their all newmans.... if even jsut one was a beast cast or human i might choose. maybe even chose a newman if i didnt like the other, but for the fact that they're ALL newmans i think they all look..... OK >.>

except maybe the one on the right :P but im still not voting! lol

Kard
Nov 30, 2008, 01:06 PM
Arika, out of this bunch. Her red hair is the reddest, and hairiest! ":3 Would be even cuter if it were more "ant"-style, though!

Dragwind
Nov 30, 2008, 01:06 PM
Yeah, that's a tough decision. I think I'll go with... *censored*

CelestialBlade
Nov 30, 2008, 01:50 PM
My hair's supposed to be pink.... XD But it's hard to get pink in this game without it looking faded, so mine's closer to red I suppose.

Neith
Nov 30, 2008, 02:08 PM
Since the poll's been changed, I'll go with Jeanne. :wacko: Hopefully we have some content by the time the Newman vote rolls around (so I can renew and get some pics of mine! :lol: )

Mysterious-G
Nov 30, 2008, 02:13 PM
Since the poll's been changed, I'll go with Jeanne. :wacko: Hopefully we have some content by the time the Newman vote rolls around (so I can renew and get some pics of mine! :lol: )

Since we already have four newmans in this poll the Newman voting will not be the next one, to give people a break from those spiky ears of theirs. So you have good chances.

Para
Nov 30, 2008, 02:15 PM
Passive, quiet, friendly, cute: those are the words that come to mind when I see each one.

Depending on your taste...

Danny_Dark
Nov 30, 2008, 02:57 PM
...Arika...(I think she's a "Battlekitten")...

DreXxiN
Nov 30, 2008, 06:54 PM
Voted ruubi for the lack of "FUCK ME IM LOLI =D"

Ickyvin
Nov 30, 2008, 08:27 PM
Arika looks like a pregnant mom...

Lmao! This is exactly what I thought when I looked at the character. Her shirt seems to be inflated of the sort. o_O

Exploited
Nov 30, 2008, 09:29 PM
This is going to be a close match. It would be interesting how the voting would go it it was just Chelsea vs Arika. Both are so adorable..lol

Gunslinger-08
Dec 1, 2008, 12:10 AM
I'm going to say Arika simply because I'm a legs man... :wacko:

ThaiSoup
Dec 1, 2008, 04:08 AM
I bet they space out alot...Jeanne is already looking out to the abyss. And maybe I'm just really really tired. But Arika almost looks cross-eyed. But then again, its been almost 2 days of non stop work and just lurking the internet like now when I got down time. So my own eyes might be playing tricks on me.. Anyhow, I cast my vote for Chelsea, simply because its an outfit I've never seen put together before. /passout

Alnet
Dec 1, 2008, 04:39 AM
I'm going with Jeanne. She looks a lot like someone I see ingame, including the outfit.

Mysterious-G
Dec 1, 2008, 07:56 AM
Okay, I must be a pain for the mods to deal with.. The 2nd time I requested them to change the poll. Sorry about that, and thank you very much Ryna and Drag. ^^;

Thinking about the event's name again, I thought that calling it the Newman Siblings Special would be most appropriate.

Arika
Dec 1, 2008, 08:00 AM
That is the better name indeed.
But.. wait!
Since Arika was created first, is she gonna the oldest sister? <_<;

Mysterious-G
Dec 1, 2008, 08:05 AM
I think Ruubi is the oldest. Then Arika being slightly younger than Ruubi, then Jeanne, and last but not least Chelsea. :p

Arika
Dec 1, 2008, 08:14 AM
I think Ruubi is the oldest. Then Arika being slightly younger than Ruubi, then Jeanne, and last but not least Chelsea. :p

What kind of organize is that? no matter you follow by "height" or "rl age" or "character time" It is impossible to make that order you said ^^;

Mysterious-G
Dec 1, 2008, 08:24 AM
What kind of organize is that? no matter you follow by "height" or "rl age" or "character time" It is impossible to make that order you said =.=

Pff, just my opinion. xD

Arika
Dec 1, 2008, 08:29 AM
It can be fun to use as RP in game tho, but.. Ruuby can never be the oldest, because that would destroy her loli image: щ(゜Д゜щ) 

well, what about give me the biggest sister, and you all become my minions then! :-P

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=491&pictureid=5728

Mysterious-G
Dec 1, 2008, 08:40 AM
I guess it is just me, but I never saw Ruubi as a loli.
So... Let's stick with Ruubi as the oldest. ;x

Skids
Dec 1, 2008, 08:55 AM
This is tough since I can't enter. My red head is a beast and my newman changes her hair color too often for a standard hair color.

With Chelesa while she has the advantage of having the only differtent eye color being green with the rest of them blue. Having a happy persona, the way i prefer neaman ears, and looks adorible but she's a little small to be gurahls top model from my perspective.

Ruubi and Jeanne meant the height requirment. Ruubi looks depress like she being force to do something she hates but with that aside. She and Jeanne only really have the hair style and the color variation of the hair for them to distinguish bewteen the two since they look very alike. Yet having the old school newman ears elimniates them for me. I just don't like newman ears like that.

So the one who gets my vote is Arika. Meants my height requirements, ears i can tolerate, has the darker shade of red which i like. Plus the hair style is long straight hair. Which I have weakness for even thou it has the cow lick which I don't like. So overall with me Arika wins

Seority
Dec 1, 2008, 09:41 AM
I'll stay outta this vote...all of them could have pen0rs behind the screen! :O

Voted ruubi for the lack of "FUCK ME IM LOLI =D"

Agrees / Did same.
You fasion folk would ONLY put your ppl in a competition lol.

Mysterious-G
Dec 1, 2008, 10:32 AM
You fasion folk would ONLY put your ppl in a competition lol.

I will clarify this via pm. Just writing this so people will not think that I do not care about such comments.

Mysterious-G
Dec 1, 2008, 01:21 PM
The front post has been updated with news about the next round of the poll, which will feature 4 beasts. Which? You can help us with picking the best!

pikachief
Dec 1, 2008, 05:22 PM
The front post has been updated with news about the next round of the poll, which will feature 4 beasts. Which? You can help us with picking the best!

I'd put my beast in if i wouldnt fail so hard ^^

or maybe even just for lulz :) idk anyways, rawr! i hope at least 1 of these things have 1 of each female race D:

Kylie
Dec 1, 2008, 05:55 PM
I'm not saying I'll participate, but do you have to be able to get on the game (subscribed)?

Mysterious-G
Dec 2, 2008, 04:42 AM
I'm not saying I'll participate, but do you have to be able to get on the game (subscribed)?

Yep, that is a requirement.
SOA pays me for saying that.
Just as for this poll, we will be taking a group picture everytime. And that is just possible with a subscription.

CelestialBlade
Dec 2, 2008, 01:17 PM
Just wanted to say, I appreciate the compliments Chelsea has received ^_^ I take character creation/design very seriously in online games, and I definitely like to stand out and break from common molds, so I'm glad to hear some of you like what you're seeing. As for the outfit, that's my attempt at creating a cowgirl-ish outfit for her :P Totally needs the hat though. *shakes fist at Sega*

On the other hand, reading some of the comments on here....some of you guys creep me out XD But this is the internet, what did I expect.

Kylie
Dec 2, 2008, 01:18 PM
Yep, that is a requirement.
SOA pays me for saying that.
Just as for this poll, we will be taking a group picture everytime. And that is just possible with a subscription.
Hmm, OK. Well, I may or may not be able to participate. :-P I don't want to resubscribe until we have something new.

Chibi_psu
Dec 2, 2008, 01:31 PM
This event is not fair and you all know it. My newman should be there too

DreXxiN
Dec 2, 2008, 02:25 PM

I hope that was sarcasm.

Chibi_Psu...? I mean I can totally see that as a totally uncreative, loli newman kitty that's very typical that you think deserves the right to win simply because you think it's cute ;/.

Hey, whadya know, you could prove me wrong I guess.

EDIT: Just saw your sig XDD. Yeah..I'm sorry, small loli's like that reek of unoriginality in my book.

I'll take the one on the right though, LUMIA MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM (Kidding)

Seority
Dec 2, 2008, 02:32 PM
But...

Seo is a loli for you....
<<;

CelestialBlade
Dec 2, 2008, 02:46 PM
EDIT: Just saw your sig XDD. Yeah..I'm sorry, small loli's like that reek of unoriginality in my book.
You're just upset that this isn't about large, muscular Newman men D:

Seority
Dec 2, 2008, 02:50 PM
No Chel. Can't you read?
He said he only digs big hot robo-dudes.
Sheesh. :roll:

CelestialBlade
Dec 2, 2008, 02:52 PM
No Chel. Can't you read?
He said he only digs big hot robo-dudes.
Sheesh. :roll:
He would, wouldn't he.... XD

DreXxiN
Dec 2, 2008, 02:52 PM
You're just upset that this isn't about large, muscular Newman men D:

I have a "Private" group for my daily intake my muscular Newman man slaves, tyvm.

Mysterious-G
Dec 2, 2008, 03:49 PM

Hello, Chibi_psu! :)
This contest is about newmans that look like siblings. Yes, we did not look for other newmans to be these siblings, we just picked the ones we have.
Why? Because they look like siblings to me. This poll is not about the best-looking newman, neither about the best looking siblings, no, it is just about THESE siblings. It is not important who those siblings are.
Your newman has blue hair, also. This would not have fitted into this poll, as long as we would not have picked blue-haired siblings. But we picked red-haired ones. We could aswell have picked beasts for this poll, but no, we picked newmans.
Nobody should feel left out from this poll, because there would have been many characters to be siblings, but we simply chose these.

The Newman Voting will be held at a later date, and feel free to participate in it as soon as it got announced. :)

Chibi_psu
Dec 2, 2008, 04:36 PM
Oh come on i was just kidding lol(but i wish i could be there too lol :p).Oh and my chibi has purple hair and clothes:

[spoiler-box]http://i35.tinypic.com/21kxsvo.jpg[/spoiler-box]

Mysterious-G
Dec 2, 2008, 04:42 PM
Oh come on i was just kidding lol(but i wish i could be there too lol :p).

If there will ever be a chibi special, remind me of making you one of the competitors. :p

And yeah, it is purple. Looked blue to me in the signature. Sorry. :lol:

DEM_CIG
Dec 2, 2008, 05:42 PM
Arika, cause of that piece of hair that is sticking up on the top of her head. It bugs me, i kinda want to push it down, it really bugs me.

Mysterious-G
Dec 2, 2008, 05:50 PM
Arika, cause of that piece of hair that is sticking up on the top of her head. It bugs me, i kinda want to push it down, it really bugs me.

Um... So that is a good or a bad thing? o.o

DEM_CIG
Dec 2, 2008, 06:02 PM
I dont know. It was kinda distracting though lol. I guess good?

Kinako78
Dec 2, 2008, 08:44 PM
They all look the same to me! :lol: I'll also go with Chelsea though, but Jeanne's my runner up.

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks so. I'll go with Jeanne. I like her outfit best. :)

Mimo
Dec 3, 2008, 02:18 PM
I dont know. It was kinda distracting though lol. I guess good?

it was good, because it won Arika the vote... hmmm so i guess thats good for Arika lol

ErtaiClou
Dec 3, 2008, 02:44 PM
I too have qualms to the diversity of these newmans >_>

Mysterious-G
Dec 4, 2008, 05:34 PM
Attention please!

Just a little reminder that this poll will close on the 12-06-2008 at 10:56 PM EST!
Whoever wants to participate in the next round of the poll, the Gurhal's Next Top Model De Beast has to follow the instructions as shown in the front post of this thread before this poll ends! We will not accept any participator entries after the 12-06-2008 at 10:56 PM EST!

pikachief
Dec 4, 2008, 05:52 PM
yes yes, G, but are 360 allowed? like are u just gonna vote by pictures?

im sure i wont get in lol but i got nothing better to do ^^

Mysterious-G
Dec 4, 2008, 05:55 PM
That is a pretty damn good question! :o
Sadly, this event is PC/PS2 only.
The pictures would just not have the required quality taken on the xbox360.

Arika
Dec 4, 2008, 06:40 PM
Although you won't get your chance to be selected, you can still post ur picture at phanshion thread as always.

pikachief
Dec 4, 2008, 09:57 PM
my camera quality is fine ._.

i wasnt gonna post a picture but now i feel like getting one because i dont think the quality of my pi are that bad D:

.... :P

EDIT: nvm time is up lol

Sasamichan
Dec 5, 2008, 12:44 PM
Chelsea>all

<3 ya Chelsea.

Mysterious-G
Dec 6, 2008, 03:40 PM
This poll is almost over, with Arika having the lead.
Vote as long as you can folks, nothing is decided yet! :D

Mysterious-G
Dec 7, 2008, 04:15 AM
Alright guys!!
The poll is closed and we have a decision!
With a total of 42 votes, Arika wins the Gurhal's Next Top Model: Siblings Special and progresses into the final round! Thank you for voting everyone!

Look forward the upcoming round of this event,
the Gurhal's Next Top Model De Beast!
As of now, we are picking the competitors,
so expect the poll to be up in a few days!

MaximusLight
Dec 21, 2008, 11:50 PM
Hmmm...
This would've presented an interesting problem...
No purple hair...

*gets hit by a brick*

Ken_Silver
Dec 22, 2008, 12:33 AM
Again, I always get to the party late. :P

Ah well, congrats to Akira. That's who I would've voted for anyway. I'd enter my beast female if I was on often. Then again, I might just do it to say I did something. I dunno.

And I also want to say thank you to Mysterious G for holding these events. Even if the actual show is a load of bull. Thank you Mysterioys G for making PSU more eventful and full of life.

Mysterious-G
Dec 22, 2008, 03:41 AM
And I also want to say thank you to Mysterious G for holding these events. Even if the actual show is a load of bull. Thank you Mysterioys G for making PSU more eventful and full of life.

Um, thank you. I guess. lol.