PDA

View Full Version : no good games for the next 3 months means, infanity!!!!!

Saner
Nov 30, 2008, 03:04 AM
equals, boredom!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

that's right, RE5 isn't until March, so it'll be a long wait for March.

and SF4 in February doesn't count since the arcade version proves it's inferior to HD Remix.
plus its confirmed they can't use any ggpo methods for the console version's online, so the
online latency will be as bad as DOA4.

and L4D new campaign DLC probably won't come until next spring.

and playing FF11 again is pretty much pointless since I still can't get the cool stuff.
well ya there is level sync now but they need to add easy private dungeons for xp. :p

Star Ocean 4 isn't until...well.....I doubt it will top SO2.

FFXIII isn't until maybe late next year or the year after.

aaaaaaaaaaah. well good news RE5 demo is next week for Japan. but hmmmm.
it's gonna be pretty crazy waiting for the next big game. but as a last resort, I might
play FF11 again. :p

:burger:

Leviathan
Nov 30, 2008, 03:20 AM
Nancy Drew is coming out for the Wii.
This game is going to be game of the year, everyone will love it!
You would be insane not to buy it, I mean c'mon Nancy Drew solves some mysterey gaem$!

Or you know, take up a hobby for 4 months, that's good too I suppose...

Mixfortune
Nov 30, 2008, 03:40 AM
After all that HD Remix hubbub, a few days later and you're already thinking of how to battle boredom?

NPCMook
Nov 30, 2008, 03:47 AM
equals, boredom!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

that's right, RE5 isn't until March, so it'll be a long wait for March.

and SF4 in February doesn't count since the arcade version proves it's inferior to HD Remix.
plus its confirmed they can't use any ggpo methods for the console version's online, so the
online latency will be as bad as DOA4.

and L4D new campaign DLC probably won't come until next spring.

and playing FF11 again is pretty much pointless since I still can't get the cool stuff.
well ya there is level sync now but they need to add easy private dungeons for xp. :p

Star Ocean 4 isn't until...well.....I doubt it will top SO2.

FFXIII isn't until maybe late next year or the year after.

aaaaaaaaaaah. well good news RE5 demo is next week for Japan. but hmmmm.
it's gonna be pretty crazy waiting for the next big game. but as a last resort, I might
play FF11 again. :p

:burger:

Are you a multi-Limbed god of gaming? You seem to know all the next big hits, and the next day you are already done with the newest hot title... So o-great Messiah of Gaming, what should we all do in this time of crisis where we have nothing to play?

Saner
Nov 30, 2008, 03:51 AM
After all that HD Remix hubbub, a few days later and you're already thinking of how to battle boredom?

well what did you expect? fighting games have massive limitations, they are only good for maybe
a 30 min. to an hour session a day.

even stuff like this is lacking in replay value:

http://www.gamespot.com/wii/action/oanechanbararkyouranenmai2007/news.html?sid=6194477&om_act=convert&om_clk=newsfeatures&tag=newsfeatures;title;2

well, Persona 4 comes I think next week, but it's a shame it doesn't have character creation,
I mean the main character is kind of like the main character in KOTOR, has dialogue options but overall, a very quiet and neutral personality outside of the dialogue options.

but ya, it's just my opinions, I still play L4D and HD Remix, but ya, waiting for RE5 now. :p

TalHex
Nov 30, 2008, 10:24 AM
thank god! i have 3 months to catch up on my old games

darkante
Nov 30, 2008, 10:42 AM
There exist alot of good games already, just that hard part is KNOWING them.

Ketchup345
Nov 30, 2008, 11:54 AM
Wow. I can't imagine having nothing to play. Most games last me months. I believe I saw a lot of good releases this month and last, so I'd be set for a while- assuming I could afford them and could find time.

Majarra
Nov 30, 2008, 04:53 PM
Well PSO with freinds/online can simply give anyone a lifetime of joy.

Saner
Dec 1, 2008, 12:35 AM
Well PSO with freinds/online can simply give anyone a lifetime of joy.

ah yes, the golden age of playing PSO on dreamcast the first few months. :)

but those innocent online rpg days are over. now people are more material mice and stalkers than anything else online. adventure is now a myth. :p

Kard
Dec 1, 2008, 12:45 AM
I've gone back to Diablo 2, myself. ":3

Was gonna try RO, and/or catgame Mabinogi, but I'm too caught up in killing old people with powers.

Nitro Vordex
Dec 1, 2008, 12:48 AM
Someone has NPFG.

No Patience For Games.

pikachief
Dec 1, 2008, 01:13 AM
i just downloaded I wanna be the guy, and at the rate of my suckage and taking the hardest starting path ever lol it could fill in this 3 month gap :)

also, it gives me time to finally start writing the book i've been wanting to write for the past year... lol.... :) i like writing :)

or... since my brother restarted his WoW account.... and he got the new expansion... i might... probably will play that actually ._.

oh noes

Outrider
Dec 1, 2008, 11:19 AM
I'm beginning to think more and more that Saner only plays games to try and be some sort of jet setter.

Saner, have you played Braid? Have you played Ocarina of Time? Have you played Chrono Trigger? Have you played Killer 7? Have you played Cave Story? Have you played Super Mario Bros?

If you answered 'no' to any of those, then close your browser, turn off your computer and stop wasting our time.

None of us care that you can't find the next hyped-up "talking point" game to satisfy your impatience. Some of us play games because we enjoy them, not so we can try to show off how big of a gamer we are.

TalHex
Dec 1, 2008, 11:27 AM
persona 3, persona 4, any of the tales games (except legendia) to tell you the truth a lot of times i would much rather play older games

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Dec 1, 2008, 03:41 PM
"Greatest Fighting game ever," lasts 1 weeks.

I could bring back my list of Fall/Winter open world games already released, but not in this topic.

Rent/lease/return! Rent/lease/return!

Buy&cancel-changedmymind.com?

No games oh noooooooooooooooooooo snap! He's called annual gift man in Japan, not 52 weeks of gamez man.