PDA

View Full Version : Population Getting Better. :)

xBladeM6x
Nov 30, 2008, 06:06 PM
I have been playing daily on PSU, and have noticed that the server population was at 3 stars at most in Universe 1 for about 2 weeks. This is where they are today: (Nov. 30th 6:00Pm Eastern Time)
[spoiler-box]
http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t305/Airthateral/--1.jpg
[/spoiler-box]
I guess all that complaining really didn't chase so many people away. :D That, or people come back because they are addicted. :wacko:

Either way, :-o & ^^

(Now to make it clear, This is not a complaint topic. I am just stating that the population is not as bad as people make it out to be. >.>)

Kylie
Nov 30, 2008, 06:11 PM
Well, I'd like it to see both populations improve, but this is like the stock market going up. Just because it goes up one day, you shouldn't assume that the market's coming back. We still have a long way to go.

xBladeM6x
Nov 30, 2008, 06:14 PM
We still need some new content, I think.
I agree completely. I do believe that we should get the Bi-weekly content. But still, just saying that It's not so bad.

Also, I'm pretty sure, no one decided to re-activate their account today, just to play for today. It's because It's a weekend, and typically a day most people have off work. More people can get on. :-P

Kylie
Nov 30, 2008, 06:16 PM
Yeah. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy to see extra stars on the 360 side. :-P

xBladeM6x
Nov 30, 2008, 06:23 PM
Yeah. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy to see extra stars on the 360 side. :-P
:-P:-P:-P:-P:-P

Itachi1990
Nov 30, 2008, 06:30 PM
Wish it was like that for the ps2/pc servers we hardly have 2 stars on a good day.

BIGGIEstyle
Nov 30, 2008, 07:09 PM
Wow. 0.0

Grats to you guys ^_^ I'm glad to see someone's population is increasing so much ^_^;;

Wish all the new people coming in on PC/PS2 would make that strong of a difference. I guess more of our players are jaded and angry than you Xboxers.

xBladeM6x
Nov 30, 2008, 07:12 PM
Wow. 0.0

Grats to you guys ^_^ I'm glad to see someone's population is increasing so much ^_^;;

Wish all the new people coming in on PC/PS2 would make that strong of a difference. I guess more of our players are jaded and angry than you Xboxers.
See, it's people on the forums like you that make a server merger needed. ^^;

ike239
Nov 30, 2008, 07:15 PM
woooooo now hopefully we can get 5 stars for both uni 1 and uni 2

Cracka_J
Nov 30, 2008, 07:24 PM
does it really matter when everyone is at wb anyway?

xBladeM6x
Nov 30, 2008, 07:27 PM
does it really matter when everyone is at wb anyway?
Population is good. Regardless where they are at. :-P

Abel Free
Nov 30, 2008, 07:30 PM
Oh yeah ive noticed this too. Ive been seeing more people around and ive only been around for like a week XD

gratefulgriz
Nov 30, 2008, 07:33 PM
oh im sooo glad! i run wb only to recruit members for other missions like electronic brain!! Yummy. I really wish to see more than one star on PC, but congrats XBOX 360!! Have a great PSU!!!

Ryno
Nov 30, 2008, 10:13 PM
I have been playing daily on PSU, and have noticed that the server population was at 3 stars at most in Universe 1 for about 2 weeks. This is where they are today: (Nov. 30th 6:00Pm Eastern Time)
[spoiler-box]
[/spoiler-box]
I guess all that complaining really didn't chase so many people away. :D That, or people come back because they are addicted. :wacko:

(Now to make it clear, This is not a complaint topic. I am just stating that the population is not as bad as people make it out to be. >.>)

haha. i have not been playing PSU or video games for at least TWO weeks due to going out and having fun clubbing. and work and college,

feels great to be freee!

ThaiSoup
Nov 30, 2008, 11:10 PM
Must....merge ...servers, must....ruin...360....economy!

Jk. Well partially. I guess the burst of new decent games are done so people have time for PSU again over there. Now like others have said...*Waits for it to happen on PS2/PC too*

Yunfa
Nov 30, 2008, 11:15 PM
haha. i have not been playing PSU or video games for at least TWO weeks due to going out and having fun clubbing. and work and college,

feels great to be freee!

yet you still check up on pso-world, technically you're not completely free...yet, MWHAHA! >8D

xBladeM6x
Nov 30, 2008, 11:50 PM
Must....merge ...servers... must...Increase.... PC/PS2.... Population!

Jk. Well partially. I guess the burst of new decent games are done so people have time for PSU again over there. Now like others have said...*Waits for it to happen on PS2/PC too*
Fixed. :-P

Also, yeah all the games that came out typically were short lived. >.>

Pika
Dec 1, 2008, 12:44 AM
I've noticed that too, as i played a decent amount of thanksgiving break..sadly, i wont be on as much over the next week or so due to end of semester stuff...but as soon as this semester ends, I'll be on a ton of christmas break :D

Nuclearranger
Dec 1, 2008, 12:57 AM
I'm online on and off PC side.
Though I am rarely ever on uni2 and I can not remember the last white beast mission iv done -_-

DreXxiN
Dec 1, 2008, 01:16 AM
I have a life, I swear! ROFL At you PSU nerds! :P

Haha, jk.

Nucca get your ass back on BB.

Ryno
Dec 3, 2008, 06:49 PM
yet you still check up on pso-world, technically you're not completely free...yet, MWHAHA! >8D

yes to see if there is an update. which there is. =P if there is an update i'll play.

Morpheo
Dec 3, 2008, 07:22 PM
hopefully on friday we could see a spike of 2 FULL universes! :o lol, then we have to wait...... sega

Majarra
Dec 4, 2008, 12:25 AM
Awww man. :/. It always gets laggy when theres like 2 full servers. [remember MAG?]

Darklighter
Dec 4, 2008, 12:35 AM
I noticed this as well when I came on and I actually had people on my card list playing PSU. I had not seen that since MAG2.

Zeek123
Dec 4, 2008, 09:35 AM
Wow. I bet you guys might actually find some people NOT in White Beast. Everyone in WB is afk anyway...

afterthoughtz
Dec 4, 2008, 09:40 AM
[spoiler-box]
[/spoiler-box]

Actually, a lot of people did leave, and would of stayed gone if it wasnt for the awesome update coming out shortly, otherwise this game would staill only have 3 stars:)

EDIT Also Blade, was you chillin on the 4th floor last night around 12-2am eastern time on the 360 servers??
I think i may have talked to you for a bit??

BIGGIEstyle
Dec 4, 2008, 10:30 AM
I don't know how people will react here, but there's a slim chance that this update will finally push the last dagger into WB.

I know on the JP side the release of SEED express marked the end of WB spamming and the beginning of SEED Express spamming until the Moatoob relics site came out a few weeks back LoL

We have a smaller population and we may not fall into the same trend, but I'd like to hope it does. *Pulls out a lawnchair and binoculars and watches WB from far away, waiting*

xBladeM6x
Dec 4, 2008, 12:11 PM
EDIT Also Blade, was you chillin on the 4th floor last night around 12-2am eastern time on the 360 servers??
I think i may have talked to you for a bit??
I may have been. What's your character name? :-P

pikachief
Dec 4, 2008, 02:08 PM
Wow. I bet you guys might actually find some people NOT in White Beast. Everyone in WB is afk anyway...

if all goes as planned tonight should be the last of the white beast spamming :D

JP didnt leave white beast until they got SEED express so if we dont leave white beast for SEED express, i think all hope is lost and we'll never leave :(

afterthoughtz
Dec 4, 2008, 02:12 PM
I may have been. What's your character name? :-PCharacters name was Aaron, male human GT: Aaricane

Darius_Drake
Dec 4, 2008, 02:19 PM
If the population is already starting to spike now in anticipation of the update I shudder to think of what the population spike will be come Friday morning. I will play tonight until we get kicked off because of 3* luck but Friday it will be an event for me. :D

desturel
Dec 4, 2008, 02:42 PM
JP didnt leave white beast until they got SEED express so if we dont leave white beast for SEED express, i think all hope is lost and we'll never leave :(

SEED express = Armas Line and Yiel Line
White Beast = Serafi-senba and Yiel-senba

I'm pretty sure most will go for the Lines over the Senbas. Sure Serafi is still good for Protranser and hybrid classes until Rabol Orakio come out, but the general population's hunting efforts will definitely go towards the Armas Line.

pikachief
Dec 4, 2008, 05:24 PM
SEED express = Armas Line and Yiel Line
White Beast = Serafi-senba and Yiel-senba

I'm pretty sure most will go for the Lines over the Senbas. Sure Serafi is still good for Protranser and hybrid classes until Rabol Orakio come out, but the general population's hunting efforts will definitely go towards the Armas Line.

1st, i love dark missions.
2nd I love train missions
3rd i love the boss and the rares mother brain drops.
4th its a nice interesting level because it changes up.
5th if we lasted a year and a few days at white beast, idc how long this is a hotspot ^^

Yusaku_Kudou
Dec 4, 2008, 10:10 PM
Awww man. :/. It always gets laggy when theres like 2 full servers. [remember MAG?]

Two full universes? We had 35 white stars for crying out loud.

pikachief
Dec 4, 2008, 10:17 PM
yea tonight we had almost 8 stars :O

tomorrow i wouldnt be surprised i we got back to 2 full universes ^^

SupraMKIV
Dec 4, 2008, 10:32 PM
Sweet! There are people to play with, now I just have to wait for my Cras..errm xbox to arrive from repairs.

Para
Dec 5, 2008, 06:54 PM
Yay lol.

Now how long until we're back at 1.5?

gratefulgriz
Dec 5, 2008, 07:05 PM
hopefully not any time soon?!! does anyone know exactly what time our update comes? I just signed in but it doesnt look like it downloaded anything Please PM me if we are getting update... YWAH! FOR STARS!

RubyEclipse
Dec 5, 2008, 07:37 PM
The update is already in place, check out the season lobbies on both the colony and Moatoob - or try out the new GBR and missions on Parum. :)

Syndrome
Dec 5, 2008, 08:42 PM
I just signed into the 360 servers and universes 1 and 2 are completely full and universe 3 has 2 stars. It's great to see people back.

DarkEliteRico
Dec 5, 2008, 10:11 PM
I'm happy to see that there are more people to play with, but knows it's only for a short time. A few months of no updates will bring it back down again. Hopefully they continue to roll out the new stuff, i like SEED express, it's one hell of a good and fast mission. Finally new weapons and other stuff to hunt for nearly everyone of all classes.

stukasa
Dec 5, 2008, 10:49 PM
There were 2 stars in Uni 2 on PC/PS2 this morning. It might not be much but it's better than it was.

SStrikerR
Dec 5, 2008, 10:57 PM
Sucks that none of the new content interests me. =/
It's good to have new things and I'm glad people are coming back, but I still don't have a solid reason to play. I never managed to find things that had been out since BEFORE AOTI came out, new items would just mean more things to add to a list. No thanks, I'll pass.

Zael
Dec 6, 2008, 12:58 PM
Saw 3 stars on PC/PS2 last night.

x Coolman x
Dec 7, 2008, 03:36 AM
Most people are like window shoppers they come and they go till a new store hits there intrest to stop and look...

ThaJesusLzrd
Dec 7, 2008, 03:52 AM
Most people are like window shoppers they come and they go till a new store hits there intrest to stop and look... Yeah, just wait until everyone gets bored and it'll go back down. Unless ST can keep up with the updates don't expect the population to stay like this.

ChronoTrigga
Dec 7, 2008, 11:47 AM
I saw 3 1/2 stars at one point the other day on PC/PS2 servers. What is JP servers at anyone?

Nagidar
Dec 7, 2008, 01:21 PM
Population isn't really getting "better", its just theres some new stuff out and people want to check it out, a few weeks in the future, it will probably dwindle again due to lack of content from SEGA.

ChronoTrigga
Dec 7, 2008, 01:28 PM
Let's hope they keep a steady update schedule w/o any hiccups. Even though about 80% of the people in my guild cards (178 to be exact) are inactive, there's still a decent amount playing. I just wish I could organize them better than the system it already has. Like, for instance, have it so the players who are on alot move to the top of the list rather than having to sort them in groups 1-5.

Nagidar
Dec 7, 2008, 01:32 PM
Let's hope they keep a steady update schedule w/o any hiccups. Even though about 80% of the people in my guild cards (178 to be exact) are inactive, there's still a decent amount playing. I just wish I could organize them better than the system it already has. Like, for instance, have it so the players who are on alot move to the top of the list rather than having to sort them in groups 1-5.

This is where SEGA failed PSU, instead of making HDD mandatory, they decided in their infinite wisdom to "Unlock" stuff thats already there instead of making HDD mandatory and actually create new content.

I love PSU, it has potential, but SEGA needs to get their heads out of their rear ends and treat the game like a true MMO.

nicole4ever
Dec 7, 2008, 02:29 PM
I didn't play for a month or so. Just started this week, "on my vacation". Was so excited about GBR mission's. I just got sick of the same thing over and over agian. Just wish I could play today, My last day on vacation >.< figures!!!