PDA

View Full Version : your favorite type of weapon

Abel Free
Nov 30, 2008, 07:44 PM
What would you say is you favorite type of weapon in PSU? I would have to say the whips.

Dhylec
Nov 30, 2008, 07:49 PM
I like 2-handed melee-weapons for their fancy PA's. ;]

RAGNAGELPPOD
Nov 30, 2008, 07:50 PM
X-bows. Theyr'e addicting.

Sexy_Raine
Nov 30, 2008, 07:55 PM
TSCMs, Rifles, Laser Cannons, G Launchers, Cards, Whips, Single sabers,

joefro
Nov 30, 2008, 07:57 PM
Melee: Double Saber

+

Ranged: Cross Bow

=

Class: Fighgunner

unicorn
Nov 30, 2008, 08:19 PM
Melee: Whips(performance) and Twin Claws(looks)
Bullet: Card(performance) and Bow(looks)
Tech: Wand (looks). Madoog (performance)

Kumlekar
Nov 30, 2008, 08:20 PM
Durega.

necman
Nov 30, 2008, 08:37 PM
My favorite weapon is the riffle. My second favorite is the riffle and my third favorite is the riffle. And the riffle came in a close fourth

Mac2492
Nov 30, 2008, 09:15 PM
Wands, TCSMs, and Rods... I love magic. =P

Chuck_Norris
Nov 30, 2008, 09:15 PM
Shotgun. Nothing quite like blasting something's face off in V.A.T.S doing 700 five times to one enemy.

Genoa
Nov 30, 2008, 09:23 PM
Weapon type... hmm
I'm not going to count casting weapons, technics are my favorite part of PSU, however, I find most of the casting weapons to look dull and boring <_>
So for melee... my all time favorite has to be...
Knuckles, whips being a close second.
Ranged...
Cards are just way to nifty :D Machineguns being second.

Kumlekar
Nov 30, 2008, 09:44 PM
Did I mention Durega?

For ranged, I'd have to say bows, just because of how incredibly useful they are against bosses, and they look awesome.

dexter_safe
Nov 30, 2008, 09:56 PM
don't really have a fav sadly

weps i like

wands,rods,mags

single and twin daggers,single and twin sabers,twin claws,knuckles,doublesabers,slicers,wips,axes,spea rs,

shotgun, rifles(kinda), twin guns,crossbow,cards

ok thats all i think o.0

xTwiztidClown
Nov 30, 2008, 10:02 PM
I like spears :D my faviorite is the really long pointy one thats shaped like a cone.

Shinko
Nov 30, 2008, 10:10 PM
Mine would be twin sabers and the singer claw and dagger.

Seem like alot of ppl like whip. Seems odd to me because i rarely see ppl use them.

Genoa
Nov 30, 2008, 10:11 PM
I like spears :D my faviorite is the really long pointy one thats shaped like a cone.

Gekitsnata
http://www.pso-world.com/psu/items/2164/6429-m.jpg

Noblewine
Nov 30, 2008, 10:12 PM
Favorites weapons: Twin & Single handguns, Twin & Single Sabers, Long Sword, Knuckle, Twin & Single Daggers, Twin & Single Claw, Spear, Whip, Axe, Xbow, Grenades.

Least Favorite: Staffs, Madoogs and Shadoogs.

Tetsaru
Nov 30, 2008, 10:17 PM
If I could only have one weapon to carry with me, it'd have to be a rifle. Long range, high ATP and ATA, some of the strongest status effects in the game, knockdown power... what's not to love about them?

RAGNAGELPPOD
Nov 30, 2008, 10:22 PM
If I could only have one weapon to carry with me, it'd have to be a rifle. Long range, high ATP and ATA, some of the strongest status effects in the game, knockdown power... what's not to love about them?

Hits one target onry.

Tetsaru
Nov 30, 2008, 10:37 PM
Hits one target onry.

Lol, Rag... you know I've got pretty damn good aim. You've seen me spray down covering fire in large areas before! =P

A strong rifle with Lv31+ Frozen Shot and a good sniper's view can work wonders, my friend. :3

Packrat
Nov 30, 2008, 10:44 PM
Twin daggers are my favourite. Good PA variety too.. <3

ThaiSoup
Nov 30, 2008, 11:05 PM
Urg...its between Double Saber, Twin Saber, Sword. But spear and axe come close. I only play melee, closest other weapons that come close to like is Xbow and Twin Handgun. Teching wise, I've always liked rods over wands.

Pikel_Reaper
Nov 30, 2008, 11:28 PM
I LOVE Axes =D Ank Okanoh especially lol

unicorn
Dec 1, 2008, 12:29 AM
Seem like alot of ppl like whip. Seems odd to be because i rarely see ppl use them.

I'm not really surprised many people like whips. Most players in this game are mainly FF, and it seems like everyone uses Axes/Spears, but thats because they have the most broken PAs, not because they're the funnest types to use. I use Axes/Spears as FF, but I prefer the latter.

Sexy_Raine
Dec 1, 2008, 12:58 AM
Lol, Rag... you know I've got pretty damn good aim. You've seen me spray down covering fire in large areas before! =P

A strong rifle with Lv31+ Frozen Shot and a good sniper's view can work wonders, my friend. :3

I've said this multiple times Maylee Shot should be given the same double hit property of Maylee hit. Hell, don't give it knockdown at 31. That would make this bullet actually worth using.

Kylie
Dec 1, 2008, 01:13 AM
I love whips too, but I'll go with twin claws... or knuckles... or twin daggers. ^^; I can't narrow it down.

Lind Lawliet
Dec 1, 2008, 06:47 AM
Shotgun. Nothing quite like blasting something's face off in V.A.T.S doing 700 five times to one enemy.
No cooler way to put it bro. >.>;

Ah yes, Abel. <3

Anyway, I'd have to say Single handed Sabers.
I'm addicted because of Acrofighter.
Also, Twin sabers, I mean, Cross Hurricane, Amirite? (I love that move.)
I'm not really hooked on the others. I tried fighgunner out and really didn't like the double saber, and wasn't hooked on the low stats compared to AF.
And after playing AF for a while, Fighgunner seems like a degrade to my character. I could notice the difference that my character was swinging slower.

darkante
Dec 1, 2008, 10:28 AM
Ohh man, this is hard decision. Here goes anyway.

Melee: Twin Saber with Rising Crush & Cross Hurricane P.A, I just like it them.
Though it wouldn´t hurt with more P.A for Melee weapons. =3

Guns: Twin Handguns, Mobile & Safe and still packs a good punch.

Technic: Kazarod, it got a good design and the effect upon usage is nice.

Zorafim
Dec 1, 2008, 11:07 AM
This topic is lacking in the poll department.

I'd have to say lance, if only for the visuals. It's a shame that majarra pretty much overwhelms the other PAs, though.

Twin daggers come in close second. They're very survivable weapons, great for running trash maps where maximum DPS isn't necessary.

zxeros
Dec 1, 2008, 11:50 AM
Spears, Whips, and Twin daggers ^^

Gobolino
Dec 1, 2008, 12:03 PM
I like the power, so, I would say Axes, are my favorite, all that raw power compensates the slow attacks.

In second, the spears, because Majarra, its simply awesome.

And for last but not least, all weps whit funny PA, like Ikk Hikk and the other one for the twin claws.

Dragwind
Dec 1, 2008, 03:41 PM
Hard to say, but the first that comes to mind are twin daggers.

syouz
Dec 1, 2008, 03:42 PM
slicer

Alnet
Dec 1, 2008, 04:50 PM
Among melee, Twin Sabers. Rising/Assault Crush are way too much fun to use. I'm also fond of Axes and Anga Redda (not so much Jabroga, unless against bosses because of the maniacal laughter that comes from seeing hundreds of numbers blocking out the screen).

Among firearms, Crossbow. Even from doing the allegedly horrid 1-21 leveling, I loved it for each bullet (aside from Yak Zagenga, since it has such crappy range). This, or Rifles, since it's like the "signature" Ranger weapon.

Among casting weapons, Rods. Well, I only get 3 choices, and they all do the same PA. ...and a Rod happens to be one of my favorite weapons in the game. That's... about it.

Dhylec
Dec 1, 2008, 05:30 PM
This topic is lacking in the poll department.

There is a general poll now, for all to vote.

Powder Keg
Dec 1, 2008, 05:44 PM
Two-Hand Melee. Specifically Twin Sabers and Twin Claws. I love the PAs for each of them. I don't really like Twin Daggers that much though.

DarthLasek
Dec 1, 2008, 07:19 PM
Carriguine-Rucar...nuff said

sephiroth115
Dec 2, 2008, 12:54 PM
Knuckles. Hands down. one of my favorite striking move: Bogga Zubba

darkante
Dec 2, 2008, 03:33 PM
Knuckles. Hands down. one of my favorite striking move: Bogga Zubba

FALCOOOOON PUUUUUUUUUNNNNCHHH!!

DEM_CIG
Dec 2, 2008, 05:04 PM
Umm... well it is hard to pick but I would go with twin pistols, are my favorite. But a close second would be double sabers or twin daggers.

Lumirei
Dec 2, 2008, 08:27 PM
I love Twin Claws hehe mainly my bearclaws D: mew mew~

Xefi
Dec 2, 2008, 10:34 PM
is it ok if i like all of the weapons?
i just got to have them all as a
collector.

EMPYREAN
Dec 2, 2008, 10:40 PM
1 fav.... impossible =P

but the top 3 is; rifle,ggun and shotty.

hunterseifer
Dec 3, 2008, 01:44 AM
Two handed weapons are my favorite, cant go wrong :)

Celi-Ka
Dec 3, 2008, 02:03 AM
Two-Handed Melee, seeing that I mainly use Knuckles, Twin Claws, Twin Sabers, and Spears.

Trey
Dec 3, 2008, 02:26 AM
Single handed ROCKS i just wish that the saber you use 2 hands like in PSO cause that was cool :)

Bomber The Cosmonaut
Dec 3, 2008, 02:39 AM
Twin Sabers, Swords, and Twin Handguns.

Zeek123
Dec 3, 2008, 02:46 AM
Shotguns for the kill ^_^ 2nd would have to be Rifles and a close third is lasers :p

Aumi
Dec 3, 2008, 03:59 AM
Double Sabers and Twin Daggers are my favourites. :wacko:

afterthoughtz
Dec 3, 2008, 11:45 AM
Fuka-Misaki owns all!!

hunterseifer
Dec 3, 2008, 06:47 PM
I like axes,spears,dbl sabers, and swords equally. But if i had to choose, its probably swords since I currantly have 3 repca's, and those are the most expensive around and terms of pa's they do alot of dmg to one enemy or use for fighting multiple enemies

Bobby1989
Dec 5, 2008, 04:47 AM
I'd have to say my Axe i love it's amazing power i lust on power xD doin 1000's on enemies makes u feel real powerful haha =P

RappyKid
Dec 6, 2008, 05:43 AM
i like double sabers,twin claws,slicers,whips and Shadoogs i dunno what to choose >.<

Juza
Dec 6, 2008, 06:34 AM
Twin claws are number one. All others are number two or lower. :p

Ithildin
Dec 6, 2008, 06:39 AM
Mine is two handed ranged. And that's a little misleading really. I love shotguns. I have since the start way back in 06. I remember using them and not seeing that many others. I'm not really a big fan of the other two handers, grenade and laser. Don't get me wrong, I do use them, just not as much.

I forgot to mention twin handguns. Loved them, hated them and now have begun to love them again. :)

Darsh
Dec 6, 2008, 06:49 AM
I kinda like the 1 handed sabers. Easy to use to get that *just hit* and also great enemy knock back ability.

Abel Free
Dec 6, 2008, 01:41 PM
...wow this thread has gotten bigger than i expected XD well i found a new love in weapon design... the TCSM force mag. or maddog.

elshagan
Dec 6, 2008, 02:43 PM
Mmh, I really loved that they were adding whips to PSU since I thought it woulda be awesome in PSO on GC still got it lools. But meh, now I have to say that my all time favorite are the axes. :P

shadowsniper6
Dec 6, 2008, 02:50 PM
I like all of them

SStrikerR
Dec 6, 2008, 02:55 PM
Depends on my current mood. If I'm bored, I usually just grab a spear and finish the mission.
If I'm pissed off for some bizzare reason, I'll go with Jabroga and blast the hell out of everything.