PDA

View Full Version : Epic I wanna be the guy!!!

pikachief
Nov 30, 2008, 09:27 PM
I really do but its so FRIGGIN HARD :O

has anyone played this game? "I wanna be the guy"?

its like someone decided, "Hey im gonna make the worlds hardest game!"

basically it starts off as the hardest thing in the world, then gets harder and harder. lol

im too lazy to look for a link so go google it :(

there's lots of other video game references, sniffits, mario, punch-out, castlevania, street fighter and especially mega-man :)

right now im at my first boss: Zangief

TheOneHero
Nov 30, 2008, 09:28 PM
I'm already the guy.

Kard
Nov 30, 2008, 09:32 PM
It's the most ridiculous game/thing ever... but awesome to see someone actually go through it perfectly (cheats or no)... like Kaizo Mario, or Cat Mario thing. :3

pikachief
Nov 30, 2008, 09:33 PM
kaizo mario was fun :)

i just started playing I WANNA BE TEH GAI tho :/ i didnt know there was 3 paths to take in the begginign and i just so happen to take the one no one else takes lol so yay for me doing it without a youtube vid to guide me XD

Mowse
Dec 1, 2008, 12:58 AM
Um...

Would you want me to try it? I could put up a video of it in the Gaming Videos thread if anyone would be interested in watching me try.

pikachief
Dec 1, 2008, 12:59 AM
sure, i wish i could video tape, but im sure i'd have to edit some of this dam 2+ hour boss fight! RAWR! >.<

i watched some videos f people playing this and this is usually their 2nd to the last boss, well guess what? i took a secret passage in the beggining now its my second boss and i cant beat it >.<