Dec 1, 2008, 09:17 AM
http://xbox360.phantasystaruniverse.jp/news/wis/?mode=view&id=231

Server will be down 1 day it seems

Seority
Dec 1, 2008, 09:35 AM
More details plz? >>

lethe
Dec 1, 2008, 09:51 AM
I too await more details, hopefully someone will be on soon with a direct translation. Let the bawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww commence

Alecc
Dec 1, 2008, 10:06 AM
I too await more details, hopefully someone will be on soon with a direct translation. Let the bawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww commence

but 7th is Sunday.. it´s probably that dowtime that we didnt have (or did we?) that even jp was gonna have?

oh boy... this sucks even more than usual... i still had a little hope that they ´d give us at least the parum gbr so we´d have something to do during december...

darkante
Dec 1, 2008, 10:11 AM
This is no suprise, i have left my hopes half a year ago.
Only reason i play now is for P.A leveling and if a friend wanna tag along for random runs.
By the time i have maxed everything, the game will be either

a) Alot of new content would have come
b) The server is dead

=S

amtalx
Dec 1, 2008, 10:21 AM
When I read the topic title I though you meant they would be shutting off the servers for good. D:

Kadajenova
Dec 1, 2008, 10:22 AM
Does it say "Bon appétite" again with translator? :P

Cracka_J
Dec 1, 2008, 10:28 AM
http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh101/jimlap13/updatebear.jpg

EspioKaos
Dec 1, 2008, 11:33 AM
All it says is that the Xbox 360 servers will be offline from 10:00a.m. (JST) December 7 until 10:00a.m. (JST) December 8 while the servers are being relocated. It doesn't mention anything about content; it's not even on the right day for an update.

EDIT: Just for reference, here is the downtime span for Pacific and GMT.

Saturday, December 6 @ 5:00p.m. Pacific - Sunday December 7 @ 5:00p.m. Pacific
Sunday, December 7 @ 1:00a.m. GMT - Monday, December 8 @ 1:00a.m. GMT

JAFO22000
Dec 1, 2008, 12:34 PM
All it says is that the Xbox 360 servers will be offline from 10:00a.m. (JST) December 7 until 10:00a.m. (JST) December 8 while the servers are being relocated. It doesn't mention anything about content; it's not even on the right day for an update.

EDIT: Just for reference, here is the downtime span for Pacific and GMT.

Saturday, December 6 @ 5:00p.m. Pacific - Sunday December 7 @ 5:00p.m. Pacific
Sunday, December 7 @ 1:00a.m. GMT - Monday, December 8 @ 1:00a.m. GMT

Didn't they just relocate the servers a few months ago?!?!?!

Chibi_psu
Dec 1, 2008, 12:35 PM
Ill edit it. Anyway if they are gonna shutdown the server this sunday i dont think there will be any update.

xBladeM6x
Dec 1, 2008, 01:07 PM
Probably won't be any update. But when the servers are down I'll probably play the original Banjo-Kazooie on the XBL arcade. :D

Damn Relocation of Servers. ¬.¬

Kumlekar
Dec 1, 2008, 01:09 PM
Does anyone else think its disturbing that they keep relocating the servers? they've done it twice in a few months. Me thinks that SOA is having some problems that they're keeping under wraps.

Darius_Drake
Dec 1, 2008, 01:11 PM
Didn't they just relocate the servers a few months ago?!?!?!

Uhm, yeah that.

Kylie
Dec 1, 2008, 01:13 PM
Didn't they just relocate the servers a few months ago?!?!?!The rats in Simon Jeffrey's basement kept nibbling at the cords.

Eh... It's just a day. A day that won't be missed unless new content is added before it.

EspioKaos
Dec 1, 2008, 01:16 PM
To be honest, what I find odd is that the news post's title says this downtime is for "electrical equipment inspection," but in the text it says the servers are being relocated. Guess it doesn't matter that much, since either way the servers will be offline for a day, but you'd think the post would be consistent with itself.

Powder Keg
Dec 1, 2008, 01:40 PM
To be honest, what I find odd is that the news post's title says this downtime is for "electrical equipment inspection," but in the text it says the servers are being relocated. Guess it doesn't matter that much, since either way the servers will be offline for a day, but you'd think the post would be consistent with itself.

Perhaps they pasted the original relocation message from back when they moved. :D

.....or they went from a building, to a shack, to a closet....

ChronoTrigga
Dec 1, 2008, 02:58 PM
Just another bullshit maintenance.

Cakeskull
Dec 1, 2008, 03:05 PM
Maybe their landlord was a PSU player on US/EU and got fed up with the lack of new content.

Landlord: "Update or GTFO!"

SOA: "We're still waiting for approval from microsoft to add the content thats actually part of the AOtI download thats already on your hard drive, and was approved a year ago when it went up on the marketplace..."

Landlord: O .ó "...."

SOA: "Oh noes, an eviction notice? BAWWWW..."

Aries2384
Dec 1, 2008, 03:13 PM
What I want to know is why do we have to find this shit out from the JP site? The english site should be on the ball considering that most of the players and the NA/EU servers speak..well.. Engrish. So why does the JP site seem to beat the Na/EU site every friggin time?

Turb0
Dec 1, 2008, 03:20 PM
Probably won't be any update. But when the servers are down I'll probably play the original Banjo-Kazooie on the XBL arcade. :D

BK games own so much. Finishing the XBLA version in the last week or two was, I think my 7th time beating the original. Can't wait for XBLA Tooie so I can beat that a 4th time.:p

PepperCat
Dec 1, 2008, 03:48 PM
Maybe their landlord was a PSU player on US/EU and got fed up with the lack of new content.

Landlord: "Update or GTFO!"

SOA: "We're still waiting for approval from microsoft to add the content thats actually part of the AOtI download thats already on your hard drive, and was approved a year ago when it went up on the marketplace..."

Landlord: O .ó "...."

SOA: "Oh noes, an eviction notice? BAWWWW..."

Great 1st post! I LOL'd.

-Yusuke-
Dec 1, 2008, 05:01 PM
What I want to know is why do we have to find this shit out from the JP site? The english site should be on the ball considering that most of the players and the NA/EU servers speak..well.. Engrish. So why does the JP site seem to beat the Na/EU site every friggin time?
Because SOA are lazy? =P
That's the exact reason why we don't have updates and always end up in "maintanance" or "relocation" bull.

Kizeragi
Dec 1, 2008, 05:09 PM
No intensions of coming back anytime soon anyway. Guess I'll continue with my other online game and stuff. We deserve at least something by now though. <_<

DreXxiN
Dec 1, 2008, 05:14 PM
Yes guys, they are just LAZY for MONTHS. That is the solution, they are definitely just being LAZY..That's why we get no content..LAZY. Not doing anything at work for a whole MONTH.

...Right

Noblewine
Dec 1, 2008, 06:08 PM
It sounds like a good time to take a break. The maintaince is necessary so I'm not complaining.

ANIMEniac
Dec 1, 2008, 06:56 PM
in my profesional opinion... if they dont update us by x-mass... shits will be flipped.

btw, isent this EXACTLY how PSOX went down. they first got slower and slower on our updates, then they finaly update us for x-mass (late even), then it was all static from there T_T

Alia
Dec 1, 2008, 07:38 PM
I wonder if it has anything to do with Pearl Harbor, which happened Dec. 7th, 1941. Then again, it's probably just a coincidence.

Lucky Dearly
Dec 1, 2008, 08:16 PM
Segac could fuck us all over by deleting all our accounts and laugh at us along with the JP users

SYDNEE
Dec 1, 2008, 08:38 PM
I wonder if it has anything to do with Pearl Harbor, which happened Dec. 7th, 1941. Then again, it's probably just a coincidence.

I find that reference very entertaining and sadly satisfying. If Americans had the strength, fortitude and patriotism we had back then, I wonder how things would be today. I think I'll go watch The Final Countdown.

Tyreek
Dec 1, 2008, 09:00 PM
Oh lord... talk about coincidences. December is gonna be my last pay up to SEGA. If nothing happens by the time Christmas comes around, well, I got more important things to do than PSU during that time. :)

Cracka_J
Dec 1, 2008, 10:27 PM
Yes guys, they are just LAZY for MONTHS. That is the solution, they are definitely just being LAZY..That's why we get no content..LAZY. Not doing anything at work for a whole MONTH.

...Right

You're right.

They're working super extra hard on the cupdate, which I'm sure will be super-competitive with nearly all the past top MAG placers having inactive accounts.

;D

Yusaku_Kudou
Dec 2, 2008, 05:56 AM
The log-in times have been kind of slow ever since they moved...

Danny_Dark
Dec 2, 2008, 06:39 AM
Well 1 Day...5 Days or 10 Days ?, it doesn't Matter or ?,
because no new Content.

Aries2384
Dec 2, 2008, 06:49 AM
Yay a whole day of the servers being down.. and for what. So they can relocate? How the hell does this benefit us? Besides the servers being unstable like they were the LAST time they relocated. SERIOUSLY. You know, I wouldn't be so pissed about the lack of updates if they gave us a VALID reason.. "Sry gai's we're under-man'd at the moment!" or how bout "Hey guys, we're still recovering from firing our entire production team and getting a team of noobs in that can't even indent a paragraph in microsoft word, be patient plzkthxbai" or HEY " SRY all, Bob programmer spilled his morning coffee on the data disc for all the updates that Japan sent snail mail.. and because they are ruined, SoJ has to send another batch of disks...snail mail.. so.. we should see them.. in 2009!" Seriously.. Instead its "Oh, hi, uh.. no updates this week..even though we told you we would get them last week.. so uh.. IF hypothetically speaking of course.. we could get an update, which one would you want first? Well we only ask cuz we're going to make sure that we completely obliterate it in every way so its absolutley horrible whenever you DO IN FACT GET IT.. that way, when we give you something that runs right 6MONTHS FROM NOW, you'll totally like.. be our slaves.. and fan boys.. and just..like..love us. yeah."

Danny_Dark
Dec 2, 2008, 07:57 AM
SEGAC: "Were Promise there comes New Content...(Maybe First Quarter 2009)...,
and don't Forget We Love You All".

Lumirei
Dec 2, 2008, 08:16 PM
This is really irritating me I loved this game so much because I am a huge fan of Phantasy Star...so what just because we aren't Japanese we are unworthy of such updates? actually... doesn't the Japanese 360 players get screwed as well? or are they unworthy too for picking an American system? yeah I am mean but that's because I am not happy with the lack of content updates...FYI I don't know much about the Japanese 360 so my mini rant maybe only bullshit :D

Morpheo
Dec 3, 2008, 07:25 PM
lol, okay does anyone else think its funny we get a big content update and within 24 hours the servers will be shut off for the weekend? Im not complaining cause im working all weekend, and mabey sega planned the server down time before the update but, meh, what are your thoughts?

Itachi1990
Dec 3, 2008, 07:30 PM
I was thinking this to.

Arryn
Dec 3, 2008, 07:35 PM
maybe they preparing beforehand for the rollback? XP

Morpheo
Dec 3, 2008, 07:39 PM
ya mabey there a lil rusty on there updating skills and want to have time to fix it when they screw up, lol

Majarra
Dec 3, 2008, 07:41 PM
Its a shame these "relocated servers" dont seem to fix the disconnect and slowdown issue.

DEM_CIG
Dec 3, 2008, 07:41 PM
That would be funny if there was another rollback. lol

ashley50
Dec 3, 2008, 08:03 PM
not sure...mabey :)

afterthoughtz
Dec 3, 2008, 08:07 PM
Mythbusters say....Plausable!

Zorak000
Dec 6, 2008, 10:54 AM
Too lazy to look it up, what is the times for EST?

moomoopenguin
Dec 6, 2008, 04:02 PM
add three hours so 8pm est

Raveno
Dec 6, 2008, 05:07 PM
ya mabey there a lil rusty on there updating skills and want to have time to fix it when they screw up, lol

lol

I don't see why they couldn't do 3 periods of maintenance, @ 12am-8am

Broodstar1337
Dec 6, 2008, 08:10 PM
lol

I don't see why they couldn't do 3 periods of maintenance, @ 12am-8am

Because Sega consists of nothing but fuck ups and rational thought doesn't sit too well with them.

Cracka_J
Dec 6, 2008, 08:10 PM
IT HAS BEGUN

come back in 1 peice PSU!

Raveno
Dec 6, 2008, 08:11 PM
this site needs a rep system...:-D

Pika
Dec 6, 2008, 08:18 PM
back up o.O

Alia
Dec 6, 2008, 08:20 PM
Perhaps it wasn't the maintenance? >.>

Christmas
Dec 6, 2008, 08:20 PM
Weird... Was down for a minute, and seems to be back to normal. :\

moomoopenguin
Dec 6, 2008, 08:22 PM
Perhaps they are just toying with us.

Pika
Dec 6, 2008, 08:24 PM
down again..

Christmas
Dec 6, 2008, 08:25 PM
Perhaps they are just toying with us.

I feel so teased right now lol.

moomoopenguin
Dec 6, 2008, 08:27 PM
Yeah now it's not even letting on the character screen. Enjoy the 24 hrs everyone!

Christmas
Dec 6, 2008, 08:29 PM
Yep yep. Take a nice break, and we'll start the grinding again! ^-^;

LovelyCorinn
Dec 6, 2008, 08:30 PM
Hopefully when they are done with this relocate the servers will be better, after the first one all these problems surfaced, slow login and lots of disconnecting and crashing, they should have never moved at all lol, we have had nothing but issues since then, im hoping this move puts everything back to normal.

chicken105
Dec 6, 2008, 08:34 PM
:( I had an armas line ready to be pulled out 2 hours from when the servers went down. I just bought another armas line board 4min before the servers went down for 28.5m

WHlTEKNIGHT
Dec 6, 2008, 08:43 PM
Hopefully when they are done with this relocate the servers will be better, after the first one all these problems surfaced, slow login and lots of disconnecting and crashing, they should have never moved at all lol, we have had nothing but issues since then, im hoping this move puts everything back to normal.
They aren't relocating anything though its just maintenance on the buildings wiring

LionHeart-
Dec 6, 2008, 08:46 PM
The thing I don't get is that they had months and months of relocating the servers (again) at a time were no one much cared about PSU... Untill we get our long awaited update and they pull this shit on us.

What was wrong not doing it last week or the week before, i'm sure they have enough time on their hands...

S-T-H
Dec 6, 2008, 08:52 PM
http://blogs.sega.com/usa/2008/12/05/sega-forums-and-select-websites-offline/

This is a quick heads up to anyone who missed the news earlier in the week and were wondering, “what happened to the SEGA forums (and select websites)”? Well… the city of San Francisco has scheduled a power outage right on our block to occur on Saturday 12/6 and ending on Sunday 12/7. The power outage means we’ve had to start moving our sites offline to prepare for the full shutdown on Saturday.

Fear not! The sites will all be back up and running on 12/8, so long as we don’t hit any major complications along the way. So do spread the word to your friends, and drop by and say hello if you are looking to scratch that posting itch!

Posted by Clumsyorchid in Outage! on 5:08:28PM Dec 05, 2008

Hopefully this clarifies the situation a little bit.

Pika
Dec 6, 2008, 09:20 PM
so...its not segas fault that this all went down...good to know. now i blame the city of San Francisco....figures the city would suck as hard as the team :(

^*FLIP*^
Dec 6, 2008, 10:17 PM
Soooooo boooooard must playyyyy p s uuuuuuuu i think im already going thou withdrawal :-o

moomoopenguin
Dec 6, 2008, 11:58 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=145599&highlight=jpn+servers

pikachief
Dec 7, 2008, 12:08 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=145599&highlight=jpn+servers

i dont think that'll keep us occupied for 1 day XD lol

jaddavie
Dec 7, 2008, 12:08 AM
I love it, I haven't wanted to play in 2 months and when I finally do want to, it's down lol.

moomoopenguin
Dec 7, 2008, 12:10 AM
i dont think that'll keep us occupied for 1 day XD lol

Come back to the dark side kitty, we have cookies!!!

pikachief
Dec 7, 2008, 12:27 AM
Come back to the dark side kitty, we have cookies!!!

i needed to re-instal the game cuz my harddrive was wiped but the disc was scratched so... yea i would've joined back months ago if it wasnt :P

Broodstar1337
Dec 7, 2008, 12:34 AM
http://blogs.sega.com/usa/2008/12/05/sega-forums-and-select-websites-offline/

This is a quick heads up to anyone who missed the news earlier in the week and were wondering, “what happened to the SEGA forums (and select websites)”? Well… the city of San Francisco has scheduled a power outage right on our block to occur on Saturday 12/6 and ending on Sunday 12/7. The power outage means we’ve had to start moving our sites offline to prepare for the full shutdown on Saturday.

Fear not! The sites will all be back up and running on 12/8, so long as we don’t hit any major complications along the way. So do spread the word to your friends, and drop by and say hello if you are looking to scratch that posting itch!

Posted by Clumsyorchid in Outage! on 5:08:28PM Dec 05, 2008

Hopefully this clarifies the situation a little bit.

I've never once heard of a city doing scheduled power outages. Then again, I lived up in PA for most of my life and PP&L doesn't fail at life.

moomoopenguin
Dec 7, 2008, 01:53 AM
i needed to re-instal the game cuz my harddrive was wiped but the disc was scratched so... yea i would've joined back months ago if it wasnt :P

Wait awhile and you can get it for $11

pikachief
Dec 7, 2008, 01:59 AM
Wait awhile and you can get it for $11

$11? D: :O very tempting except, i have to wait a long while, im just gonna wait till i one day finally go just get a job, cuz my dad doesnt like monthly fees :P

he always asks if he can quit my current PSU account -_- lol

so yea by the time i get a job (hopefully early next year, im a slacker lazy and stuff(and 16) yea >.> lol then I can join teh dark side for cookies!

moomoopenguin
Dec 7, 2008, 02:03 AM
$11? D: :O very tempting except, i have to wait a long while, im just gonna wait till i one day finally go just get a job, cuz my dad doesnt like monthly fees :P

he always asks if he can quit my current PSU account -_- lol

so yea by the time i get a job (hopefully early next year, im a slacker lazy and stuff(and 16) yea >.> lol then I can join teh dark side for cookies!

It'll be a digital download when it becomes $11. Hopefully after that point we'll get to see more importers. Oh and *shakes fist* "Get a job you young whipper snapper!"

nicole4ever
Dec 7, 2008, 11:32 AM
You are kidding >.< how long? A day or 2? Need to play psu!!!!!!!! This really sucks. What the heck. Just when we have GBR.

Hikage818
Dec 7, 2008, 11:43 AM
HAHAHA, I'm just glad i finally got a PSP and then the game PSP last week, it gives me some time to play my handheld, tho i would prefer PSU

Kyoto
Dec 7, 2008, 12:22 PM
why don't they do this crap on a weekday! i wanted to play a lot this weekend, but it looks as if playing on sunday won't happen

nicole4ever
Dec 7, 2008, 12:30 PM
That's what I was thinking. I have the weekend off so I can play all day. Then this crap happens. Not sure what to do now, maybe go see a move.

Tubby
Dec 7, 2008, 12:44 PM
Let us just hope that there are no problems and that the servers will come back up at a reasonable time as promised.

nicole4ever
Dec 7, 2008, 12:49 PM
Yeah I hope so too!! and with no roll backs. That really sucked.

Tubby
Dec 7, 2008, 12:55 PM
Yes....rollbacks are evil!

thebummers
Dec 7, 2008, 01:19 PM
I would think since this is a power outage procecure it would be easiest for them to do it on a weekend when less employees will be in the building or in the area effected. So I get that. But never underestimate the pure comedy of Sega(c). They postpone this downtime so it ironically falls RIGHT AFTER the first meaningful content update in a couple months. Classic. This stuff doesn't just happen. You have to actually work at making decisions this awful.

Mighty Earth Sage
Dec 7, 2008, 01:26 PM
so wait, when will the PSU game servers be back up?

Golto
Dec 7, 2008, 01:30 PM
so wait, when will the PSU game servers be back up?

They said 5 pm pst today.

Raven5_1
Dec 7, 2008, 01:34 PM
isnt that about 1 am GMT?

Bugg*r!

Yusaku_Kudou
Dec 7, 2008, 01:38 PM
I work tomorrow. I am having major withdrawal. I'm going to go hunt ガルド・ミラ on PSP in the meantime. ; ;

Libram
Dec 7, 2008, 01:45 PM
I would think since this is a power outage procecure it would be easiest for them to do it on a weekend when less employees will be in the building or in the area effected. So I get that. But never underestimate the pure comedy of Sega(c). They postpone this downtime so it ironically falls RIGHT AFTER the first meaningful content update in a couple months. Classic. This stuff doesn't just happen. You have to actually work at making decisions this awful.

Hold on, if this is caused by the San Fran power company, how did Sega(c) schedule the down time? It's not making sense.

oooFokkerooo
Dec 7, 2008, 03:18 PM
So 3 CST? That's PC and Xbox 360 American Servers??? Can someone repost the official from SEGA???

LMAO We're gonna crash the servers whenever it DOES come back up... all logging in at the same time... I volunteer to log in FIRST. The rest of you should give it 20 minute increments between logins!!! ;P

Golto
Dec 7, 2008, 03:32 PM
5 pm pst = 7 pm cst.

Arcturus_
Dec 7, 2008, 04:21 PM
Hold on, if this is caused by the San Fran power company, how did Sega(c) schedule the down time? It's not making sense.

Exactly. Sega didn't schedule anything. They simply would have received a notice from the city (or their local Public Utilities Commission) stating that their power was going to be cut around 5pm PST on Saturday to facilitate repairs/upgrades/whatever in the area and that they could expect power to be restored within 24 hours. You can't turn around and tell the city that they can't. This is likely affecting dozens of businesses in the San Fran area, but of course, people will blame it all on Sega anyway.

oooFokkerooo
Dec 7, 2008, 04:29 PM
I've been to San Francisco and I never had a problem with my power. ;)

Pika
Dec 7, 2008, 04:47 PM
I've been to San Francisco and I never had a problem with my power. ;)

that means absolutely nothing....i do hope you realize that..

Ryno
Dec 7, 2008, 05:00 PM
3 mores hours.. hurry up...

Anduril
Dec 7, 2008, 05:05 PM
I will be stuck with family when the servers should come back up (I wouldn't place too much faith in the scheduled reup time considering the habit Southern California Edison has for taking its sweet time to do anything, because no doubt SCE or one of their contractors is doing the service work), but hopefully I'll be able to play when I get back, or at least tomorrow morning.

Ryno
Dec 7, 2008, 06:00 PM
2 hours uhg....

SJW89
Dec 7, 2008, 06:23 PM
Chances are, that the server will be back online at about the right time. I can only assume that San Francisco's power company is more reliable than Sega.

oooFokkerooo
Dec 7, 2008, 06:28 PM
Of course Pika it was a lil jokey joke.

chicken105
Dec 7, 2008, 06:36 PM
cmon! 1:30 hours till I pull out an armas line and synth one!
EDIT: in theory, say I started a synth, but wouldn't be done until 2 hours after maintenance. since they shut off the servers, would I still have to wait the extra 2 hours? seems like I would.

Morpheo
Dec 7, 2008, 06:39 PM
cmon! 1:30 hours till I pull out an armas line and synth one!

lol, i got one to pull out to but im not synthing another

Kumlekar
Dec 7, 2008, 06:40 PM
Chances are, that the server will be back online at about the right time. I can only assume that San Francisco's power company is more reliable than Sega.

A power company? Reliable? HA!

Though this is sega we're talking about...

Hm, thats a close call, I assume its edison though, I don't know of any current power shortages, so they should be up around the 24 hour mark, keep in mind that thats an estimate, nothing is holding them to it.

SJW89
Dec 7, 2008, 06:41 PM
Yeah, that much time till I see if my 5/8 rattlesnac or my 23% fire Feril Line have sold.

For a while, I had the best Rattlesnac. 6/8. Then Born DQRP decided to waste money and make a 9/9 one. I made a second one 5/8 and decided to sell it.

Yeah, they have to be reliable or they'll be sued.

EDIT: Thank you moderator for fixing my double post.

^*FLIP*^
Dec 7, 2008, 06:43 PM
errrr.... has it been a day yet?? I hope this doesn't take like all week!:-(

Shadowfold
Dec 7, 2008, 06:51 PM
I just got AOTI PC on Saturday.. I only got to play for a few hours :-?

Pika
Dec 7, 2008, 06:52 PM
Of course Pika it was a lil jokey joke.

ahh, some times its hard to tell around here :-?

Ryno
Dec 7, 2008, 06:59 PM
ehh... ONE HOUR Left ...
counting the seconds as the time goes on and on
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 3 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60
that's ONE minute....lol

SJW89
Dec 7, 2008, 07:04 PM
57 minutes.

Tubby
Dec 7, 2008, 07:04 PM
yay, one hour.....then I get to take out my grand cross, my delpi, and my agitoc, lolololol

SJW89
Dec 7, 2008, 07:11 PM
I just can't wait to get working at GBR again, because I haven't been this inspired to level up in a while.

I'm actually appreciating my Xbox more since I fixed it with the 'towel trick' about 4 times.

Alakazam
Dec 7, 2008, 07:12 PM
I will be stuck with family when the servers should come back up (I wouldn't place too much faith in the scheduled reup time considering the habit Southern California Edison has for taking its sweet time to do anything, because no doubt SCE or one of their contractors is doing the service work), but hopefully I'll be able to play when I get back, or at least tomorrow morning.

SCE has nothing to do with this, San Francisco is not in the SCE service territory.. The utility company for that area is Pacific Gas and Electric Co. and I am pretty sure that they are not performing the electrical building maintenance as well.. I checked the PG&E website (pge.com) and they do not list this as one of the current power outages...

Ryno
Dec 7, 2008, 07:30 PM
30 minutes.

SyncopaTe
Dec 7, 2008, 07:39 PM
YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Ryno
Dec 7, 2008, 07:40 PM
20 Minutes.

DreXxiN
Dec 7, 2008, 07:43 PM
ROLLBACK.

God damnit, can't beleive moatoob is locked again ;/

SJW89
Dec 7, 2008, 07:45 PM
Uhh...hello...Xbox 360 server!?

DreXxiN
Dec 7, 2008, 07:47 PM
Uhh...hello...Xbox 360 server!?

LOL.

Gotta love Micro$oft

Ryno
Dec 7, 2008, 07:52 PM
9 minutes ( im on 360 )

chicken105
Dec 7, 2008, 08:02 PM
actually 19min. they started the down time at 8:11pm

Alakazam
Dec 7, 2008, 08:33 PM
actually 19min. they started the down time at 8:11pm

Actually later than that, because they came back up for another 10 minutes or so, making it closer to half past...