PDA

View Full Version : FKL Suggestion Box - Use it! Ideas welcome! Be heard!

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Dec 1, 2008, 05:25 PM
Say what you mean and post what you need.

What you need to see or have to make your FKL experience worth your while.
Only current exceptions are:

- no "uber kawaii 3D wiggle wii-make avatars."
- Angry letters to the editor. Nobody is going to read them fully & figure out what's being suggested.
- Free tacos
(hot sauce is free with every purchase, not the other way around)

Keep in mind: -> this is not Site Related, that is a different and more serious suggestion and report forum,
which is more or less always a Suggestion Box. Bug reports, section/guide ideas, etc.
-> Your suggestions are not anonymous posting, but public view, so don't make yourself a reputation for being an avid complainer about very fickle things.
IE: "Update pickles?! They call this a pickle! Thanks a lot, Pickle Team, I'm canceling my Pickle subscription tomorrow!"
-> Fill out a joke pamphlet form, expect to get a joke reply - if any at all.
Plus no entry into the telemarketer scam that you may have already won.
-> Your good ideas may be stolen out from under you, just like that, like any other idea posted on the internet. However, unlike those random grabs: Credit due may be applied to whom suggested the idea though,
at a rate of 15% backend (reverse of upfront) of the contract upon successful entry of that idea to market.
-> Keep discussion/agreement or not of other's suggestions to a minimum. Its not a popular vote always. You may submit the same suggestion as an idea already suggested that you like, with the same form and suggestions, or even revisions to make them better.
-- Addendum: you may also group together, brainstorming to provide one suggestion form with several names on it -whom participated if you wish also.
-> Keep non-suggestion riff raff random banter to a minimum - but any questions on the form of how to, what the rules are, and anything within the thread's rules (what allowed) can be asked.
Per this being a FKL suggestion box:

Rules subject to change anytime.

IE: a good example (popular vote or not) of a new rule suggested, new rule added, post haste. Its not a stone commandment list, corporate takes into account its customers needs and wants and Christmas lists.

How to discuss ideas posted, since you are not encouraged to do so in the suggestion box thread itself:

- Threads:
drumming up support for your or other's suggestion or idea.
- Topics:
take a survey, census, poll to get accurate #'s of those who agree with you. Nothing is definite upon a set # of votes of support, but it will make your cause more worthwhile with adequate support and bolstering by your boosters and donators.
- Pete/Humar button was clicked and OP wrote something, even vague, about a suggestion:
Discussion can occur to make any suggestion more appealing. Will people follow that suggestion upon greatest support? Make your case and hope the group takes your lead. The trend is moved to your new, exciting idea, for future FKL FAD's, trends, topics, seasons, and Topics.

:::::::
FAQ
:::::::
Where's the form to fill out?

A: You may fill out a form per your own creativity, if voted upon in a certain time period for - a formal, blank slate suggestion box form will be provided per popular vote. This currently allows more user input for what your form should even look like. Star ratings on service? Big 5 blank lines paragraph section on what you want? Write it up how you need to have it heard!

Will this change rules in the forum? or this forum's specific rules?

A: No, not particularly. Those are set in stone. Those aren't subject to popular vote. This is for this forum's Suggestion Box Sticky and what may or may not be asked/suggested.

Those are too many rules! I don't want to read all that & am intimidated! Can I suggest less rules?

A: Yes, you can. Get support from your peers for less rules and point out which ones aren't working for you or holding back your ideas from being suggested.

Will this change enforcement of the rules in this forum?

A: That is a possibility if suggested enough, but keeping in mind you will need a large amount of support and a strong case for why things need to be more strict or lax, altogether collected and presented subject to staff approval. Its not one person or group's forum or "playground." One opinion doesn't prevail above all, just the same as with staff. Group effort. This is a small starting point bridge to making changes, a suggestion box. No more or less currently.

Will I just get a thanks for your opinion, copy paste signature reply back?

A: Most will attempted to be answered, length of output letter/reply may be equal to input of the suggestion form. Jokes not withstanding, subject to lesser size rules. Repeat suggestions will get lesser replies of course. Repeating replies may change upon trends and if this suggestion keeps coming up despite it being suggested already. Not in, "okay, just because you wouldn't quit it," but a new formatting and new wording to why it won't happen. Could be an on running joke.
IE: "RUN FASTER!!!": you can never run faster in PSYOU unless someone is hacking or exploiting the game.

Too much politics! I don't have to use this, do I?

A: Nope, but use it as your platform for whatever you want. Joke suggestions, jabs at politics, breaking down anyone else's suggestion constructively, its all game and will go wherever and however far you take it.
IE: Double taco posts, are a must have this season? Make your case.

But I really wanted Free Tacos!

A: Hey, "No free lunch." & even if, the line is long and the portions are gone quickly.
Feel free to suggest new choices of free hot sauce/taco sauce at anytime.

--
v1.55, removed spoiler on one under the rules, it seems less strict that way, plus info about new rules added
v1.53, unnessential references & reading, tips, reading, jokes, examples in spoiler box @ least to highlight for removal/change, can remove altogether later or small up, read at own risk. More formatting.

TheOneHero
Dec 1, 2008, 05:40 PM
Subject: FKL Fever
Suggestion: More Cowbell

SStrikerR
Dec 1, 2008, 07:01 PM
The B4R

TalHex
Dec 1, 2008, 07:17 PM
The B4R

Supporting this

Randomness
Dec 1, 2008, 07:38 PM
Supporting this

I'll start the motion.

Tessu
Dec 1, 2008, 09:18 PM
Suggestion: No B4R.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Dec 1, 2008, 09:21 PM
Very conservative as currently there is none. But not necessarily, "tax and spend liberal" if a new one were to be created.

pikachief
Dec 1, 2008, 09:32 PM

i agree!

:/

Nitro Vordex
Dec 1, 2008, 10:03 PM
The B4R had it's run. Three times. I'd rather let it rest in peace for a while, until we get a better roleplaying atmosphere.

Late suggestion: Get rid of that Epic tag. :disapprove:

Shadowpawn
Dec 1, 2008, 10:17 PM
The B4R had it's run. Three times. I'd rather let it rest in peace for a while, until we get a better roleplaying atmosphere.

Late suggestion: Get rid of that Epic tag. :disapprove:

I support this.

Nitro Vordex
Dec 1, 2008, 10:21 PM
Also, I'm requesting that Talon's DJ thread be granted floating status. I've found a good array of music from browsing the vids people posted, and I wouldn't want to bump it and get into trouble. ;o

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Dec 1, 2008, 10:23 PM
Also, I'm requesting that Talon's DJ thread be granted floating status. I've found a good array of music from browsing the vids people posted, and I wouldn't want to bump it and get into trouble. ;o
Ditto. I enjoy most everything in there.

This can be done quickly, assuming Talon doesn't mind and agrees.

Mixfortune
Dec 2, 2008, 12:05 AM
While the half serious or not responses are fine, I think it'd be in the best interest of more than a few here to actually consider the opportunity that's been presented.

What foundations or fundamentals of the FKL board may be up to changing, particularly from a perspective of what is allowed or disallowed. Should one allow more leniency in some areas while tightening on other loose ends that have been slipping through? For example, innuendos, yay or nay, and to what extent?

Since it seems there have been some discontent in 'quality' of FKL from member to member, or 'the mods not getting us/focusing in odd areas' voice that seems to rise up now and again, take the opportunity to specify what needs to be done or from what view.

You wanted a chance to change something, and this thread is for listening to that. So use it or exude a sense of content in peace with the results.

TheOneHero
Dec 2, 2008, 01:34 AM
I was semi-serious with my cowbell remark. Didn't you see how it brought the band together!?

Subject: Innuendos/sexual address
Thoughts/suggestions: I'm okay with the "that's what she said" or little innuendos. (I seem to recall something about "getting your foot longs somewhere else" when Ast was talking about Subway.)

But there's some that aren't so "tactfully" performed, or just go too far. Now, I haven't visited most of the threads for awhile, so I don't have any recent examples.

However, in threads a few weeks back (that's a long time for FKL. :wacko: ) Things got albeit out of hand.

There's a point when it's amusing and when things just become disgusting.

If possible, maybe members try better to keep themselves and others in check, so mods don't have to come in with deletion and infractions and we can avoid the rage that comes from that. [/late night post]

TalHex
Dec 2, 2008, 09:12 AM
Ditto. I enjoy most everything in there.

This can be done quickly, assuming Talon doesn't mind and agrees.

sounds great to me, i really dislike having to double post to save it sometimes and this would definately help keep it alive.

CrimsomWolf
Dec 2, 2008, 09:18 AM
Sticky Tact's fanfic topic.

If more people will come around and do their own fanfics, it be good to make some sort of "fanfic index".

raikomaru40
Dec 2, 2008, 11:42 AM
I Vote: A single totalitarian "lightning-leader".......who changes his mind a lot.....

Moo2u
Dec 2, 2008, 12:03 PM
I suggest casual Fridays.

Tact
Dec 2, 2008, 03:09 PM
Sticky Tact's fanfic topic.

I disagree. I don't write in it enough that it deserves sticky status, and there's a Fan Works rule that I'm invoking here. It's generally okay to bump a fanfiction as long as you have content, and I'm sticking (no pun intended) to that.

CrimsomWolf
Dec 2, 2008, 03:31 PM
Very well then.

I shift Focus to Talons DJ thread.

Still, it would be good to have an FKL "fanworks" sticky or do one in Fan Works.

Outrider
Dec 2, 2008, 03:45 PM
I vote we secede from PSOW.

Start our own forum.

With robot butlers.

astuarlen
Dec 2, 2008, 06:46 PM
I suggest casual Fridays.

I'll do you one better: Hawaiian shirt Fridays.

Actually, I am not sure where the imaginary line is drawn with regards to stupid sausage puns and innuendo, but if verbal gags and references to boobies are taboo, then something needs to be done about the ridiculous catgirls with huge, yam-shaped breasts pouring out of their minidresses. Or is that just healthy appreciation of the female furry form?

Seconding the robot butlers.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Dec 3, 2008, 03:07 PM
but if verbal gags and references to boobies are taboo, then something needs to be done about the ridiculous catgirls with huge, yam-shaped breasts pouring out of their minidresses. Or is that just healthy appreciation of the female furry form?

Those whom are posting them should notice, that they are being removed.

Further contacts will be made if the removals are not being noticed, per usual routine.

But, for FKL's sake, there are only a few crazies whom partake in this style of posting, therefore, not everyone is being banned from such posts since not everyone is doing them in the first place.

The same goes for bait & switch, Josie & the ____ Cats topics. Regular routine = regular modifications, notices, cease & desist. No leniency granted without some really due cause.

Tact
Dec 3, 2008, 07:37 PM
My suggestion: No godmoding. It kills the enjoyment factor of most role-plays and generally annoys people. Also, I think it's definitely possible for people to stop godmoding, so it's something we can crack down on.

Nitro Vordex
Dec 3, 2008, 08:29 PM
My suggestion: No godmoding. It kills the enjoyment factor of most role-plays and generally annoys people. Also, I think it's definitely possible for people to stop godmoding, so it's something we can crack down on.
Supporting this statement.

VanHalen
Dec 3, 2008, 09:52 PM
In the case of a roleplay battle everyone must have a maximum of 1000 HP.

Also broken RPG weapons should be nerfed.

TheOneHero
Dec 3, 2008, 11:08 PM
I'm supporting Tact's statement of no godmodding, it was actually pretty fun being an average joe in the zombie game.

raikomaru40
Dec 4, 2008, 08:49 AM
There should be a sticky thread for an everyone-against-everyone mass RPG battle. Sticky it. Do it. I'm making one.

TalHex
Dec 4, 2008, 09:16 AM
I'm supporting Tact's statement of no godmodding, it was actually pretty fun being an average joe in the zombie game.

same, droping a mountain of C4 on people has lost its appeal, i'm going back to training with my bo staff

raikomaru40
Dec 4, 2008, 11:33 AM
Good, good. Use your boredom anger.

Outrider
Dec 4, 2008, 01:28 PM
I could do without forum roleplaying, but hey, you guys keep it contained in the usual threads, so I'll live.

raikomaru40
Dec 4, 2008, 01:29 PM
Fine, be that way.

TheOneHero
Dec 4, 2008, 04:05 PM
The zombie game was tons of fun Outrider, I think you would have enjoyed it. :)

Tact
Dec 4, 2008, 04:09 PM
Outrider is a zombie, don't you guys remember?

(At least, I think he's a zombie. I really hope I'm right.)

Outrider
Dec 4, 2008, 06:59 PM
Yeah, like I said, I'm not gonna rain on anybody's parade.

I think I just did all my online role-playing in my younger days, and generally only do tabletop role-playing with close friends nowadays, and even that is rare (more scheduling than anything).

I'm not saying I've grown out of it, but I would say I think it has run its course for me.

Now to make this post somewhat on-topic:

Since we're all fairly into gaming, I think adding a Game Recommendation floating sticky could be good, but maybe that exists and I haven't noticed it. The issue with that is that perhaps there would be too much discussion for each game and the recommendations would get lost. We could post console games, pc games, casual games, flash games, board games, etc.

I dunno, just a thought. Maybe I'll just start that thread and see where it goes.

Shadowpawn
Dec 4, 2008, 07:03 PM
As an addendum to what Outrider said we could also compile a list of FKL games that FKL has gone through in the past. Basically the first post would contain the list of said games, and the rest would be games that FKL recommends.

SStrikerR
Dec 4, 2008, 08:34 PM
I like the idea.

TalHex
Dec 4, 2008, 08:58 PM
its a good idea, i support it

Nitro Vordex
Dec 4, 2008, 09:13 PM
As an addendum to what Outrider said we could also compile a list of FKL games that FKL has gone through in the past. Basically the first post would contain the list of said games, and the rest would be games that FKL recommends.
I actually tried doing that, but I didn't record all of the games. Lemme see if I can find the thread.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Dec 5, 2008, 04:57 PM
Fine, be that way.
He's 'being' : he won't participate, but he won't try to stop you from doing so.

He's a good guy this Outrider.

No reason for me to say this since he went on to say he won't rain on your parade, but forever hold my piece this sorta thing. Reiterating Outrider is a good guy won't really have to come up on PSOW probably ever again?! I mean, its a known known. Standard staple.

Mixfortune
Dec 9, 2008, 07:38 PM
I just love how we're going with things that can or should/shouldn't be enforced or moderated.

Well, that was interesting timing...

Vanzazikon
Dec 11, 2008, 03:28 PM
Are there any FKL holidays?

SStrikerR
Dec 11, 2008, 07:30 PM
Every day can be a holiday, you just need some imagination.

TalHex
Dec 11, 2008, 08:00 PM
I vote we ban the use of the word cabbage

TheOneHero
Dec 12, 2008, 01:21 PM
I vote for the return of FKL Snow.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Dec 12, 2008, 08:03 PM
I just love how we're going with things that can or should/shouldn't be enforced or moderated.

Well, that was interesting timing...
Speak now(or later-this is still open) or forever hold your bean gas from escaping.

& that doesn't sound healthy.
:::::::;;;

No PSYOU versus mode in FKL.

PSU players are free to come and go and :cat: and post up in here. You guys aren't the special no PSU club. Play, don't play, all the same. Joking about it is fine. No crazy "raiding" or any of that nonsensicals.

I mean, you have to know without PSU news, there is no PSOW, PSUW, forum = used to be 14 now 24, Fresh Kills Landfills.

Plus some of you spend BIG money on those weirdo games, have portable systems, and may even get into the PSZero and P(h)SP versions eventually. Gotta play some more, Phantasy-mon!

(Also PS:Arcade collection is coming for old guys like me or Meira, Mix and Ketchup)

TalHex
Dec 12, 2008, 08:06 PM
i only got about 50% of that post... what about you guys? (sorry haya but it feels like my brain is trying to think in like four different directions when i read it...)

Shadowpawn
Dec 13, 2008, 01:36 PM
i only got about 50% of that post... what about you guys? (sorry haya but it feels like my brain is trying to think in like four different directions when i read it...)

Translated: You can't ban PSU general regulars from FKL.

Reasons: Forum rules, PSU news brings in revenue, members of FKL also have their own little quirks and wouldn't like it if they were banned from such and such because of that.

That's the gist of what legion Haya was saying.

Nitro Vordex
Dec 13, 2008, 02:05 PM
I suppose we can't ask to have cat pictures in a cat thread only? :/

EJ
Dec 15, 2008, 10:30 AM
I vote for Haya as supreme ruler of FKl until other wise noted.

One suggestion I can make is try cutting the repeat threads I have seen on FKL and as I think take out some of those tags we don't need like epic and I been seeing lots of 42 as well. It just not funny people.

Oh yea we need taco tuesdays!!

I vote for the return of FKL Snow.
I second this!!!

raikomaru40
Dec 15, 2008, 11:27 AM
2nd Taco Tuesdays

http://ocmexfood.com/images/spec_tue_flyer2.jpg

3rd FKL Snow

SStrikerR
Dec 15, 2008, 07:55 PM
3rd Taco Tuesdays
4th FKL Snow
And a big NO to Haya becoming supreme ruler of FKL

EJ R SRS

Nitro Vordex
Dec 15, 2008, 08:09 PM
Yeah, Haya can't be ruler. That would suck.

W0LB0T
Dec 15, 2008, 11:19 PM
There needs to be a way to post in soundeffect form.

raikomaru40
Dec 18, 2008, 08:35 AM
There is.... *buzzes in gameshow-style*

Lance813
Dec 18, 2008, 03:17 PM
4th tacos.

Outrider
Dec 18, 2008, 05:53 PM
We should do FKL member spotlights. Have a sticky with each post being a member spotlight with an associated thread for comments.

I say this only because I have no idea if the regular PSOW member spotlight still exists or if it's updated on a regular basis.

AlexCraig
Dec 18, 2008, 05:56 PM
It has been getting updated monthly by Ryna.

TheOneHero
Dec 18, 2008, 08:18 PM
Yeah, but it seems only active PSU players make the spotlight.

Dhylec
Dec 18, 2008, 08:39 PM
Yeah, but it seems only active, contributing, trouble-free members make the spotlight.
right, ya.. the rest of jooz doodz most likely don't make it! ;o

unless... ;3

TheOneHero
Dec 18, 2008, 09:11 PM
There's been plenty of older members that have contributed to the site and did what they could to make it better, and very few made it to the spotlight.

Nitro Vordex
Dec 18, 2008, 09:21 PM
A seperate FKL spotlight would just make more people come here, and I'd ratehr that not happen. I have enough problems with the rest of you lot. ;o

Plu sI'd never get into it. ._. Though I could get the honor for The Most Infractions Recieved on an Active Member. ;o

W0LB0T
Dec 18, 2008, 09:29 PM
It could just be some kinda informal thing. kept within the walls of this strange, evil and kinda odd smelling place. to keep the casuals away.

Dhylec
Dec 18, 2008, 09:42 PM
There's been plenty of older members that have contributed to the site and did what they could to make it better, and very few made it to the spotlight.

did cha know, some refused to be on it? ;o

~the more you know~

Outrider
Dec 19, 2008, 02:17 PM
Yeah, I suppose my ignorance stems from the fact that whenever I check PSOW at work, I've been skipping the homepage and going straight to the forums page.

Apologies all around.

Ryna
Dec 20, 2008, 12:55 PM

I've asked a couple of older, prominent FKL members to be in the member spotlight recently. One person wasn't interested. The other hadn't played Phantasy Star in a long time and didn't feel like they could give interesting answers.

Nitro Vordex
Dec 20, 2008, 01:25 PM
I don't ever go to the homepage, I just come straight to the forums. ;o

And you can't bribe the mods with bananas for this thing either. It don't work. :wacko:

Shadowpawn
Dec 20, 2008, 02:41 PM
did cha know, some refused to be on it? ;o

~the more you know~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-tojYJr1tY

TheOneHero
Dec 20, 2008, 04:40 PM
Dhy, Ryna: I was unaware of that. ;o

Nitro: I think there's a few FKLers that deserve to be recognized, but having an FKL only spotlight would alienate a lot of FKLers and further make FKL it's own little "clique".

Nitro Vordex
Dec 20, 2008, 05:17 PM
and further make FKL it's own little "clique".
As well it should be. I'm pretty sure there are a lot of people here who'd rather not have people from the other parts of PSOW come here.

Here's lookin' at you, PSU Gen.

But nonetheless, we can't go against that, because Abdur's law says so.

So, oh well.

Ranmaru
Dec 20, 2008, 06:11 PM
Well, here is to taquitos, since I just had 10, and they were a bit spicy, and make my coke alot spicier when drank!!!!!! D:<<<<<<<<<<<<<,

Retniwreven
Dec 21, 2008, 03:26 AM
I nominate "Free Quiznos Subs" instead of Tacos.

W0LB0T
Dec 21, 2008, 05:42 AM
Friday Arvo Barbies and bevvies.

Translation: have an informal bbq and beer get toghether on friday afternoons

moomoopenguin
Dec 21, 2008, 06:22 AM
Not all of us are that bad :disapprove:

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Dec 22, 2008, 09:07 AM
As well it should be. I'm pretty sure there are a lot of people here who'd rather not have people from the other parts of PSOW come here.

Here's lookin' at you, PSU Gen.

I addressed this, and will clarify for the not knowing in hopes of better understanding to stop that.

Translated: You can't ban PSU general regulars from FKL.

Reasons: Forum rules, PSU news brings in revenue, members of FKL also have their own little quirks and wouldn't like it if they were banned from such and such because of that.

That's the gist of what legion Haya was saying.
Everything there.

Plus these re-writes.

No PSU vs. FKL.

PSU players can post in here too.
No exclusions, nobody can tell someone else not to post per the forum rules and this one specifically makes mention of that again in the FKL's own additional rules.

You guys aren't the special no PSU club who is "better". Play it or not, you're all equal people. Joking about it (being bad, not liking it) is fine. No crazy "raiding" or especially, going into other forums and saying "This is going to be FKL'd" then continuing to post nonsense in it to force a move - when it could have been fine without your unnecessary input. (which you mentioned Abdur's old rule, but remember this is Frink's too, plus they are simply rules to follow regardless of them being old or by old mods.)

Know the difference & please change your reflexes and actions accordingly.

Know that without PSU news and updates, there is no PSOW, PSUW, or this FKL forum.

You may also actually buy play the new portable versions after they release, despite being retired from PS games.

(Also PS:Arcade collection is coming for old farts like me or Meira, Mix and Ketchup)
As you can see: more words isn't more fun, but hey. Readability. No complaints for a reformat will be filled.

Q & A for more elaborating to understand if you don't get something, will be however. *poot*

CrimsomWolf
Dec 24, 2008, 08:20 AM
If you haven't left your sanity/nice side at home, I guarantee you will re-think this.

I also vote to have ice tea along with :coke: , :pepsi: and :sprite:

Also, return of catwacko.

Lance813
Dec 26, 2008, 02:49 PM
I second the return of catwacko. The more the merryier.

I also call for the addition of a "OHSHI-" tag.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Dec 26, 2008, 05:51 PM
I'd like to see the Clown-wacko offspring. Clownko comebacks. Or rather, the 1st time it is unveiled to the FKL public rather than just talking about it.

But if anyone asks me to update Gill the 50% Wacko, 50% Disapprove, with that fancy flowing blonde God hair, I'll have to recreate it without the flashing to whiteout. Hence no fancy .gif like the Dhywacko...

TheOneHero
Dec 26, 2008, 06:56 PM
Clownko...

I'm intrigued.

Shadowpawn
Jan 1, 2009, 09:28 PM
I suggest that Zelden's "MetaZelden" thread name be changed to the "Godmodding thread."

And the "banned" thread should be renamed "pseudo(wuddo)-modding"

Uncle_bob
Feb 9, 2009, 03:43 AM
We should bring back "No-Pants Fridays".

Skirts make me feel so free!

TheOneHero
Feb 9, 2009, 03:50 AM
I agree with Umkle.

astuarlen
Feb 10, 2009, 01:10 AM
We should bring back "No-Pants Fridays".

Skirts make me feel so free!

You'll regret that fashion statement when we adopt Jumping Over Pits of Splish Splashy Acid and/or Hot, Spitting Oil Fridays.

Uncle_bob
Feb 12, 2009, 03:58 AM
Pft, my man-loins are rugged and manly! I can take it!

Vanzazikon
Feb 13, 2009, 12:35 AM
Pft, my man-loins are rugged and manly! I can take it!R U SHUR? You wouldn't want to waste a couple of millions soon to be sons and daughter would you?

Nitro Vordex
Feb 17, 2009, 08:31 AM
:disapprove:

raikomaru40
Feb 18, 2009, 07:20 AM
u all fail

Nitro Vordex
Feb 18, 2009, 10:04 PM
:disapprove:
Recycling Disapproves.

Vanzazikon
Feb 25, 2009, 01:11 PM
How about a Rappy smiley? :wacko:

Lance813
Feb 25, 2009, 03:34 PM
Rapko?

lolwut.

Ryna
Feb 26, 2009, 06:25 PM
How about a Rappy smiley? :wacko:

That isn't a bad idea. Feel free to post some samples.

Nitro Vordex
Mar 2, 2009, 06:35 PM
Can we not get the junk from PSU Gen?

Reading it hurts my eyes and brain.

Also, about that Rappy smiley...turn it into a contest. :wacko:

SStrikerR
Apr 29, 2009, 09:14 PM
Suggestion: We ignore (Obvious name here)

Sayara
Apr 29, 2009, 09:17 PM
you cant suggest that sillybilly

SStrikerR
Apr 29, 2009, 09:25 PM
Looks like I just did. I never said any names, so for all you know FKL is plotting behind your back to ignore fsdfgfsdgfdsgfdsYOUdsfgsdsf

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Oct 10, 2009, 06:50 AM
u all fail
-to request suggest success in this mess!

Similar to real world suggestion boxes?
Hmm.

Though the "u all fail" one would go straight up to the wall in the office for motivation to get this customer's needs/wants fulfilled, stat. This suggestion filled out form cries for help! His pain and hurt is felt through the words on the slip.

MaximusLight
Oct 11, 2009, 09:17 PM
10^9 % spam increase.

This is non-negotiable.

Sayara
Oct 11, 2009, 09:29 PM
10^9 % spam increase.

This is non-negotiable.

Its actually exponential...

k = x^x where x is number of posts.
1^1
2^2
3^3 etc

MaximusLight
Oct 11, 2009, 09:36 PM

1^1
2^2
3^3 etc

Correct, now move slaves!

Edit:

HOLY BISCUTS, you're a mod now.
O_o

Nitro Vordex
Oct 11, 2009, 10:13 PM
Correct, now move slaves!

Edit:

HOLY BISCUTS, you're a mod now.
O_o
Suggestion: Visit more often. ;o

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Oct 12, 2009, 02:10 AM

1^1
2^2
3^3 etc
Bling
Bling^2
Bling^3

old jokes...

MaximusLight
Oct 12, 2009, 01:22 PM
At least I still make jokes!

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Oct 12, 2009, 06:39 PM
You & what army? :x

MaximusLight
Oct 13, 2009, 01:04 PM
You & what army? :x

My army of spam makers! For they are known only as, the people of whom we can never speak of, The knights who say ne-
*gets destroyed by a ball of fire*

HeartBreak301
Jan 14, 2010, 02:08 PM
My army of spam makers! For they are known only as, the people of whom we can never speak of, The knights who say ne-
*gets destroyed by a ball of fire*

My bad.

Lance813
Jan 15, 2010, 11:40 AM
Did we ever get tacos?

HeartBreak301
Jan 15, 2010, 05:20 PM
I have no idea, but now that I know of it, I want one. I suggest taco tuesday.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jan 16, 2010, 04:17 PM
Nobody ever committed to coming to a general consensus on what masterpiece sauces to supply.

Just like regular politics, there's good ideas but nobody wants to do the work. Just talk about it.

Zeek123
Apr 18, 2010, 02:59 AM
Nobody ever committed to coming to a general consensus on what masterpiece sauces to supply.

Just like regular politics, there's good ideas but nobody wants to do the work. Just talk about it.

Politikin' the FKL?

Steep ground my potato man.

So Mr. Crazy Awesome, what is this thread exactly?

And I move we forgo the tacos in lieu of pizza, breadsticks basked in garlic cheese and parmesan cheese, and Italian Cheese Bread. Thoughts? Opinions? Seconds? Thirds? But not before 1/8s.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Apr 18, 2010, 08:59 AM
When customer orders were not getting fulfilled, and more like they were being served Sloppy Manwich everyday, this was to help bridge the gap or establish a link between staff and posters of this forum.

Still around to suggest and discuss anything to your current staff / food directors. Don't be shy, speak your mind - even if it might be guided by your stomach sometimes!

Want more brain food, go ahead and ask. :tuna: :fish: :fish: :sushi:

HAYABUSA-FMW-
May 6, 2010, 04:28 AM
More getting alongo in FKL, son.

Gang wars like the Socias and Greasers.

Red vs Blue since the days of Base Wars/Rock Em Sock Em Robots!

Outrider
May 6, 2010, 10:24 AM
All that he's saying is give peace a chance.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
May 7, 2010, 01:34 AM
Stupid dope maturity.

> Everyone

Outrider
May 7, 2010, 11:20 AM
It saddens me that most people here probably aren't familiar with the PSO select-a-chat joke.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 5, 2010, 10:24 PM
It won't fall off the first or second page, but the New B4R (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=177349) that people had vied for back then and BL4STING Grounds (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=177668), Nitro's new... B4BY, could get some Floating Sticky (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150831) Love.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 28, 2010, 08:34 PM
I guess I started it with the Summer kickoff, and my name is the ALL CAPS, but topics with all CAPS have been piling up on this Super Internetstate. Have we used up our limit for the Summer already?!

Suggestion: less ALL CAPS topics.

Lets have an
:ice: chill summer, not a screaming lungs :argh: red :fire: :hotdog: in the face Thermos Igloo meltdown.

Outrider
Jun 28, 2010, 08:48 PM
BUT CAPS ARE MY FAVORITE.

Sayara
Jun 28, 2010, 08:53 PM
I prefer baseball caps really!

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 28, 2010, 08:59 PM
BUT CAPS ARE MY FAVORITE.
Then why don't you rename yourself?!

No, not: OUTRIDER

HAYABUSA-FMW- wrote:
Outrider as Spike, get pic now, 3 2 1 go!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/scottkuda/fun/spikerider.jpg

And as a special bonus: Spike as Outrider.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/scottkuda/fun/outspiker.jpg

GANGSTER OF LOVE (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=152246)

(Costs $15 microbux)

Suggestion: Outrider is Spike, always.

Outrider
Jun 29, 2010, 10:13 AM
If it is what the people demand, then so be it.

Tact
Jun 29, 2010, 10:58 AM
I suggest that another post be added to the Suggestion Box.

...Well, what do you know? That was easy! :wacko:

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jul 1, 2010, 06:53 PM
It might take more than just me asking, for the B4R to be Floating stickied.

Campaign... baby!

Put up the Dhy ( ;o )> symbol!

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jul 16, 2010, 04:21 PM
More 'stinky farts a lot guy' "bearhat" - no exceptions.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Aug 2, 2010, 12:16 AM
Swear jar.

Once full, FKL :pizza: Party

Ranmaru
Aug 2, 2010, 12:29 AM
I had pizza today. ; ]

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Aug 3, 2010, 07:53 PM
What was it and what to recommend for the party?

-

Stop talking about locked topics.

I too, must stop.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Aug 5, 2010, 06:41 PM
If Sega had an online store shop, like Nintendos, man I'd be obligated to buy soo much Pico learnin'puter stuff.

And some Shenmue Quilts. Jade marble Dragon mirrors that aren't mirrors at all, maybe since it looks like it, an ashtray? That would be hot, and I don't even smoke. All those zippo lighters of stuff, Yakuza Kiryu Dragon back tattoo, also on a flask, gotta have an ashtray game style-in real world style. Maybe a beach towel size with Lan Di-Sama and Chai crazy taped hands and feet Gollum lookin' fellow.

But that may require Capcom store Zazzle/Cafepress style, their old assets to make new gear money. Years after the fact, game releases!

Ryna
Aug 5, 2010, 06:54 PM
Why don't you start by picking up an official Ryo Hazuki forklift toy?
http://sega-memories.blogspot.com/2010/04/forklift-number-5-of-1000.html

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Aug 5, 2010, 07:03 PM
Why don't you start by picking up an official Ryo Hazuki forklift toy?
http://sega-memories.blogspot.com/2010/04/forklift-number-5-of-1000.html

And if an owner of one of these is reading this and still regrets the loss of the tiger, feel free to print out and tape the image below to Ryo's back:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_hk6hssCBbEc/S9Jo0RlNfLI/AAAAAAAABP4/VxNRTl2EI6o/s400/no21_ill_01.gif
Step 2 after 'recover the only Shenmue toy to reach North American shores'?
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_hk6hssCBbEc/S9Jitps79kI/AAAAAAAABPA/n8dwk0WRhdc/s400/IMG_7879.JPG
That's dope.

This is a dope:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_hk6hssCBbEc/S9Ji9tMYvYI/AAAAAAAABPw/5NYkvrj6Gq4/s400/IMG_7887.JPG

"Hey baby, ever play 'Virtua Forklift'?"
Careful Ryo, don't get kicked out of Sega.

Wow, @ his long boxes of those games though. OG cases.

Outrider
Aug 6, 2010, 02:33 PM
Do I see two copies of Panzer Dragoon Zwei on that shelf?

Or is one of them just regular old Panzer Dragoon?

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Aug 11, 2010, 02:35 AM
Well that would just be taking the fun away from other consumers, excessive hoarding the goods. As someone who's never owned any of that - had a Resident Evil PS1 classic Chris Redfield on the cover long box like that Saturn one there though - I couldn't tell you.

-

http://i36.tinypic.com/345z9kx.png

More 99 degree lightning bolts in the weather. Marvel Thor marketing invading the Dallas weather reports? There is no rain pictured in artist rendition so its not thunderstorm but hot with Thunder!

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Aug 13, 2010, 04:24 AM
More people reading The FKL Rules, now revised under pretense of not understanding then continuing to not understand the rules after new clarification. Then, at least try your best at following the rules.

Don't be a fool!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v468/HAYABUSA-FMW-/OPP/Mr_T_Point_Face.jpg

Read it twice if you have to! Thrice!

Ignoring all of it, with undue ignorance is not an excuse.

Sord
Sep 6, 2010, 07:17 PM
We need a community event, like the olden days of hanging, witch burning, mobbing, and other such acts that brought the community closer to one another by bringing them out and encouraging them to watch and participate. But since Rants has already taken all the BS spewing and hate mongering cards, I'm frankly stumped as to what to do in that area.

Thus I think we should swing in the completely opposite direction, and it is with that I proudly introduce to you:

THE SUNSHINE AND RAINBOW PONY DANCE-A-THON

TEA TIME MERRIMENT AND FROLICKING

GET-TO-KNOW-YOUR-NEIGHBOR CIRCLE

FOREST FRIENDS GREEN HELPER DAY

You know what, screw this shit. Let's go enslave some giant ogres and ride their backs into a helpless village of wimps where we begin to pillage and burn the hell out of things before declaring rule over them and instating our policies and beliefs over all those unwilling, unintelligent, barbaric, uncivilized peoples. Much more fun.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Sep 6, 2010, 07:23 PM
I call the Flava Flav Viking helmet and more class.

He can play like 7 instruments, of destruction.

He also eats his chicken like a Viking.

SirTopps
Dec 5, 2010, 02:04 AM
theres new rules? im confused?

Sayara
Dec 5, 2010, 12:42 PM
Second Verse:
SAme as the First: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=180191

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Dec 5, 2010, 11:55 PM
theres new rules? im confused?
New one is called, "same one" as before. Or if you have to go with "new new new,' (damn kids) then its "new and improved," not the "same old."

Plus this topic is if you need clarification on adding things to make the rules stronger. Pay attention. <-that's a rule too. Crossing street and bam, in ur face and everything.

Canard de Bain
May 4, 2011, 10:23 PM
Allow the public to view and post in older killed threads. :( So much gold these eyes will not see.

Nitro Vordex
May 4, 2011, 11:00 PM
No bumping. Only reading. Deal with it.

Canard de Bain
May 4, 2011, 11:36 PM
No bumping. Only reading. Deal with it.

No u.

Sayara
May 5, 2011, 05:56 AM
Simmer dawg its a sticky.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
May 5, 2011, 06:10 AM
Allow the public to view and post in older killed threads. :( So much gold these eyes will not see.
You saw them just fine. Keep it to yourself.

The stuff from the back of the fridge that's been there that long, you actually want to talk to?! You need to throw that stuff out right away if you're the one that found out its there funkin' up the place.

None of those, even if juicy, are relevant topics to discuss anyway and with its authors and posters from back then long gone - you'd be talking to yourself or just a new group anyway. Therefore, its best to create another topic about those subjects if you really need to discuss em (nobody ever does in depth with those necrobumps) and not screw with the carefully saved archives.

& how the hell do new people to forums ever find those old topics anyway?!
& has there ever been any forum ever that let you free for all post in those old things when you find them?

Egg zactly.

Canard de Bain
May 5, 2011, 08:19 AM
Quack! This birdie likes garbage. Hot, moist garbage buried deep below the new refuse.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
May 5, 2011, 08:47 PM
Can you believe this chicken head? Eating hot gahbage, basura, Oscar's old couch?!

Better start making those tacos or something. Learn yourselves. Jebus.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jul 11, 2012, 03:13 AM
Larger print, bigger buttons, less stairs, more escalators and elevators.

all these old fogeys comin back around again

Uncle_bob
Jul 13, 2012, 09:38 PM
I'm a casual poster and I often find it difficult to create original content in my threads. There should be a list of pre-fabricated posts and replies available to users like myself.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jul 13, 2012, 11:07 PM
Leave those weird locked topics in the PSO2 forum as an example: "to not do this, kids." Even if you only leave half of them, and it may breed those who want attention from locked, bad topics.

Look at how it pollutes the LandFill. I say this with no irony and mean it, they are polluting the FKL.

Chik'Tikka
Aug 5, 2012, 07:31 PM
We need a bar, named Grinds+^_^+ there we could drink Absinthe+^_^+

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Aug 29, 2012, 08:02 AM
Bar owner's shit is gone. Sounds too much for such a face.

Stick with a bottle of GOD. Which is a big part of this forum, at least in the beverage world. Look it up, please. :yes:

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Oct 30, 2012, 02:35 AM
Sticky'n this topic:

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=197862

Or if anyone wants to update those floaty stickies. Haha demotivs! :disapprove:

Chik'Tikka
Nov 9, 2012, 04:21 AM
Threads with more tabling flipping.....+^_^+

Nitro Vordex
Apr 10, 2013, 05:40 PM
But we don't check that shit! 8-)

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Apr 11, 2013, 10:47 AM
"We" I don't understand. We doo like Skii-Doo like Stonecutters said the We Do~

I know only of the :cheese: :cake: Recipe and his booty bumpin beats

http://soundcloud.com/rapture503/rappy-on-the-beat-the-rapture :rappy:

And I barely understood that. Maybe "Rapture" was all the rage. Bioshock and or otherwise.

Bonjet
Apr 12, 2013, 07:02 PM
LOL Never thought of that. XD

Polly
Apr 13, 2013, 02:18 PM
You don't have to go home, but you can't stay here.

CelestialBlade
Apr 13, 2013, 02:25 PM
THIS IS BULLSHIT

Bonjet
Apr 13, 2013, 07:07 PM
Can this thread can be sticky?

Dumb Shxt (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=204107)

Some other threads have Cool Shxt and Bull Shxt.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Apr 14, 2013, 10:33 AM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0eeklRRIz1r96x1xo1_500.png

Sayara
Apr 14, 2013, 11:04 AM
That fucking giraffe omg

.Rusty.
Apr 14, 2013, 12:38 PM
Fight me bro I bet you can't even neck whip.

http://i.imgur.com/BEwQlbI.gif

DoomsDae
Apr 16, 2013, 05:43 PM
Lol, I live in Staten Island, I find this thread extremely funny... and f'ed :D

Katrina
Apr 16, 2013, 07:41 PM
People are listening, but no one is paying attention.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
May 1, 2013, 01:37 PM
People are listening, but no one is paying attention.
joo would liek that chu be the case...?

;o

Katrina
May 1, 2013, 08:12 PM
Wait, so you can speak Haya, and are affluent in Dhylec too?

That's just not fair :-(

Nitro Vordex
May 1, 2013, 10:55 PM
He's multitalented...baby.

Sayara
May 1, 2013, 10:57 PM
...baby.

Randomness
May 2, 2013, 08:29 PM
I suggest this suggestion be rendered false.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
May 3, 2013, 02:06 AM
Nah, I just hope I don't offend that Dhydood with my bad impersonations.

Dhylec speaks like this, I am willing to bet:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-rbn6Xk1VIq8/UIEF3kJRoXI/AAAAAAAAAT8/Wl5tQKcyQFs/s1600/156-fe-neilpeart-1.jpeg

Sef
Jun 1, 2013, 10:36 AM

o.o

Sef
Jun 1, 2013, 10:37 AM
I suggest a SuggestionBox One!

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 2, 2013, 04:09 PM
Tax plus
$599
Plus another Microsoft tax
Plus a Kinect

Meyfei
Apr 26, 2014, 12:58 PM
Did we ever get tacos?

I request pizza tacos
With extra hamburger, soy sauce, garlic, and hint of something like lime, lemon or exotic.

lightly topped with wacko cheese, and tomato sauce for better settling.

Also make it part of a McFKL combo that comes with a toy

Nitro Vordex
May 3, 2014, 12:01 AM
I suggest you stop bein' lazy and make it yo damn self, YOUS A GROWN ASS MAN.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
May 3, 2014, 04:16 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=197862
^
Request sticky, or the last "hey guys" cuz we know what those mean. :wacko:

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jul 21, 2014, 09:34 PM
Remove negative posts before they become nagging messes.

Its one thing to change topics of conversation, its another to make personal attacks as their only posts. Looking for a rise, response, yes "trolling" but actually more like oldass flame/flamebaiting. That stuff is old, caveman from 2001 Odyssey. :fire:

This place won't be any better for it if we did those same kinds of posts back to someone to show them how they look like. And that probably still won't stop them because they aren't trying to solve their problems, and are mad at the wrong people entirely.

Nobody has time for that loser talk! Be positive.

Uncle_bob
Jul 22, 2014, 05:54 AM
Suggestions huh?

I'm nominating myself for "Super Wizard Emperor" of PSOW. It's pretty much like Administrator, except I get a stipend of $50 a week and also a chocolate milk every day.

Sayara
Jul 22, 2014, 08:13 AM
;oh ya?

gigawuts
Jul 22, 2014, 09:21 AM
Suggestions huh?

I'm nominating myself for "Super Wizard Emperor" of PSOW. It's pretty much like Administrator, except I get a stipend of $50 a week and also a chocolate milk every day.

i'm nominating myself for "Super Wizard Engineer" of PSOW

it just means i get to build turrets everywhere all the time

yoshiblue
Aug 7, 2014, 12:33 AM
Requesting Coffee Mondays to help everyone survive the week. Tea optional. Will sell cheesecake at an inflated price of $59.99. Moo Moos are expensive you know.

Nitro Vordex
Aug 11, 2014, 02:09 AM
Will sell cheesecake at an inflated price of $59.99. Moo Moos are expensive you know.
You're making me choose between cheesecake and video games.

I hate you so much.

Chidori
Aug 11, 2014, 10:20 AM
gimme dat cheesecake! :0 :cake:

Uncle_bob
Sep 7, 2014, 05:12 AM
Can we have a thread where we can talk about breasts?

Squall179
Sep 7, 2014, 05:45 AM
We require a Gluten Intolorance support section.

I am intolorant of bread, it is why PSU failed in the west and PSO2 is never coming!

Stealthcmc1974
Sep 7, 2014, 08:02 AM
We require a Gluten Intolorance support section.

I am intolorant of bread, it is why PSU failed in the west and PSO2 is never coming!

Or try bread from other places, like Europe.

Assuming you live in the U.S., we process our bread a hell of a lot. But I've had friends that have Gluten Intolerance go places where they don't do that to the extent we do (i.e. Europe) and they could have as much bread as they liked.

Although if you live in Europe and have a Gluten Intolerance I guess you're screwed.

yoshiblue
Sep 7, 2014, 09:34 AM
Don't worry, this is the future. We have gluten free everything. Its just going to cost you an extra fee.

Squall179
Sep 8, 2014, 05:07 PM
INDEED, because of that Damned Diet Fad garbage celebrities started. I say in this suggestion box, that the WAR will be taken the the streets! WE MUST BOMBARD THEM WITH CD THROWERS LOADED WITH PSU CDS! WE SHALL USE THE MIGHT OF SEGACS WEAPON TO DEFEAT THEM!

WE SHALL OVERCOME! RISE MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS! RISE TO WAR! RISE TO VICTORY! RISE TO INEXPENSIVE RICE FLOUR CUPCAKES!

CherryLunar
Nov 18, 2014, 09:49 PM
FKL needs more :salad: less :donut:

Blitzkommando
Nov 20, 2014, 11:39 AM
I say we rename it Old Kills Landfill as this place hasn't been fresh since that taxi with dice in the front came through years ago.

yoshiblue
Nov 20, 2014, 08:17 PM
But then everything would be buried by then.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Aug 16, 2015, 04:33 AM
Can we have a thread where we can talk about breasts?
:chicken:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/05/01/00/282E7D8100000578-3063455-image-a-16_1430434907374.jpg

That's not what thirsty.. Parents just don't understand

Nitro Vordex
Sep 14, 2015, 01:00 AM
We had one.

It's gone now. (?)

Sayara
Sep 14, 2015, 07:48 AM
It was a huge server bumbler. Those post are gone in the nether.

I just wanna go fishing

Sef
Mar 20, 2016, 10:34 PM
Giant poster with, "SEF RULEZ" written on it.

First to comment gets their name in the " _____ DROOLZ" section.

soukoba
Jun 2, 2016, 11:47 PM
Huh. I understand. I see.

AlexCraig
Apr 5, 2017, 07:30 PM
Taco Tuesday.

Meyfei2
Nov 17, 2017, 01:23 PM
Taco Tuesday.

I second this notion.

Sef
May 1, 2023, 09:45 PM