PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Log in issues

RedRaz0r
Dec 1, 2008, 09:51 PM
"Your access to the Phantasy Star Universe Server is currently disabled.

Please see the user's manual for contact information for further information"

Ummm...?

My friend called me and said he got that message, so I logged out and tried to get back on now I'm getting it as well. Whats going on?

RedRaz0r
Dec 1, 2008, 11:31 PM
Alright so my account, my dad's, and my friend's wont log in, but my other friends does while hes in the same house as me? What is going on?!?!

pizzagirl
Dec 1, 2008, 11:33 PM
Strange...doesn't disabled = banned? Correct me if I'm wrong.

RedRaz0r
Dec 1, 2008, 11:37 PM
I sure hope not....I didn't do anything wrong that I know of?

xBladeM6x
Dec 1, 2008, 11:47 PM
Yeah, disabled = BANHAMMERLAWLZORZ, or just a 3 day ban. Let's hope it's the second one. ;)

pizzagirl
Dec 1, 2008, 11:49 PM
Ouch. Well if it's BANHAMMERLAWLZORZ you could send in a ticket I guess. But if you really did something don't waste your time.

ashley50
Dec 1, 2008, 11:49 PM
Strange...doesn't disabled = banned? Correct me if I'm wrong.

I was thinking about that too...

isn't Micro$oft a pain to deal with? Xp

RedRaz0r
Dec 1, 2008, 11:53 PM
Well what is there to get banned for? Pr0n spamming or something? I don't do anything like, so I submitted a ticket.

McLaughlin
Dec 1, 2008, 11:58 PM
I was thinking about that too...

isn't Micro$oft a pain to deal with? Xp

SEGA banned him, not Microsoft.

If you legitimately did nothing to deserve a ban (along with everyone else you know who's been banned...) send in a support ticket from the Official site. If you did do something you shouldn't have, don't waste your time or theirs.

It's a permanent ban, by the way. A temporary suspension would detail the time remaining until it's lifted.

dingo123
Dec 2, 2008, 12:18 AM
you where banned for doing that glitch where you do a lot of damage like with the sword PA

pizzagirl
Dec 2, 2008, 01:10 AM
Oh right. Forgot about that one. Edward says they've already banned people doing it @@;

joefro
Dec 2, 2008, 01:33 AM
I hope they ban me...
*Logs onto PSU*

xBladeM6x
Dec 2, 2008, 02:24 AM
I hope they ban me...
*Logs onto PSU*
O.o Hmmm...

:-?

Majarra
Dec 2, 2008, 03:55 AM
O.o Hmmm...

:-?Well you see SEGA/MS whoever the hell you talk with to cancel your account......are D-bags. They dont even know that PSU exists. And joefro wants to quit [ive seen his BB "quitting later PSU" something like that. So he hopes hes banned so he doesnt have to call MS/SEGA to go through some very annoying process.

Aries2384
Dec 2, 2008, 07:00 AM
To the OP: Don't let the forum retards make you feel down. They really truly, arent any help at all. I personally went through this same problem awhile ago. For me, I cured it by switching my harddrive over to another xbox. I dunno why it happened. A total ban bans your account, but this bullshit ban seems to attack your xbox console number. It started with me during the first mag and then the ban lifted and I was able to play again on the original xbox console. The ban happened twice more between the end of the first mag and the beginning of the second mag. Now it hasn't lifted off my old console. However, like I stated above, for me, I could take my hard drive out and put it into another console or recover my account on another xbox and sign into PSU just fine. Now I don't know if thats your problem but it worked for me. I have attempted to contact sega multiple times over this. I simply just want to know if it was a legit reason for banning me or if something happened.
Im going to add that when I first got banned, I made a new account, purchased a new license blah blah blah... and then I couldnt even log in with that account. So yeah, Sega is screwing up somewhere. Anyway, like i said. Don;t listen to the forum rejects. They like to think they're above everyone else.. even though most of them are trash.. except Espio. Who is worth their weight in gold. Otherwise, dont listen to any of em or youll hear their usual slander "SURREE U DIDNT DO ANFING WRONG! Everyone is innocent! uh huh, oh plaese excuse the fact that i cant has not spell worth a damn. But you're a nub haxors!" so yeah. Sry about your ban. Try the couple things I suggested above. If recovering your account onto another box doesnt work.. then it sounds like a legit ban. I'd try to get in contact with Sega if you can. Don't try the phone number.. its a waste of time. Anyway, best of luck to ye!

McLaughlin
Dec 2, 2008, 07:26 AM
Like I said, to get in touch with Sonic Team, you have to send in a support ticket from the Official site. Any other method of communication will likely result is no reply.

joefro
Dec 2, 2008, 08:58 AM
Well you see SEGA/MS whoever the hell you talk with to cancel your account......are D-bags. They dont even know that PSU exists. And joefro wants to quit [ive seen his BB "quitting later PSU" something like that. So he hopes hes banned so he doesnt have to call MS/SEGA to go through some very annoying process.

Actually I have no problem canceling my account. I've had it easy when canceling before. I was joking about a ban, kind of. I don't want to play psu anymore but a few of my friends always bug me to play, so I usually do. I think I'm too nice in game to get banned though.

And I reallyreallyreally wanna play lightning carnival.

RedRaz0r
Dec 2, 2008, 09:31 AM
Alright I'll try switching it to another console...

and yeah i guess it prolly was from that sword glitch huh lol that would make sense. I figured you couldnt be banned for it just like the MGG but i guess I was wrong.

Powder Keg
Dec 2, 2008, 09:35 AM
Alright I'll try switching it to another console...

and yeah i guess it prolly was from that sword glitch huh lol that would make sense. I figured you couldnt be banned for it just like the MGG but i guess I was wrong.

Wap. Enjoy the b7

RedRaz0r
Dec 2, 2008, 11:49 AM
Does anybody have an email address for a GM so that I may contact them directly? Or how would I go about doing that?

Turb0
Dec 2, 2008, 03:58 PM
Just send in a ticket at help.sega.com. Or I guess you could also PM them on the official forum about it.

Pikel_Reaper
Dec 2, 2008, 06:05 PM
Noez D: I can't be banned! I just started playing =(