PDA

View Full Version : PSN Home Beta

TalHex
Dec 2, 2008, 09:15 AM
got the beta, made a female avy, not 5 minutes on and i was already getting hit on by some random guy... i should charge $5 for every reply

Tact
Dec 2, 2008, 03:04 PM
got the beta, made a female avy, not 5 minutes on and i was already getting hit on by some random guy... i should charge $5 for every reply

You made a female avatar, and you weren't expecting that to happen? :disapprove:

Vanzazikon
Dec 2, 2008, 04:04 PM
Sounds like a more lonely world.

TalHex
Dec 2, 2008, 04:27 PM
You made a female avatar, and you weren't expecting that to happen? :disapprove:

nah i expected it, just thought it would take a bit longer then 5 minutes

Tact
Dec 2, 2008, 04:33 PM
Surprisingly, my female characters in World of Warcraft have never been hit on. I guess people there know they're such nerds that it wouldn't work anyway. :wacko:

Moo2u
Dec 2, 2008, 06:08 PM
Phantasy Star Never?

VanHalen
Dec 2, 2008, 07:19 PM
I'm not surprised. Isn't it supposed to be like a chat room?

TalHex
Dec 2, 2008, 07:21 PM
sort of... its more like second life then anything, minus a large majority of the suck

VanHalen
Dec 2, 2008, 07:27 PM
From the videos I saw it looked pretty cool with the movie theaters and what not. You might be able to work this avatar into your favor and get free craps.

TalHex
Dec 2, 2008, 07:34 PM
thats what i'm thinking, and so far the graphics and everything are really nice, they have arcade games that you can play for free and actually movie screens there that play game trailers. It looks like it could be fun when its finished but there isn't much there right now

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Dec 3, 2008, 03:42 PM
Phantasy Star Never?

PSNot a girl.

One of those crazy home console games connected to the interweird.

CrimsomWolf
Dec 3, 2008, 03:44 PM

Let me guess, you made her a female Kitsune.

If that's so, then we need no further explanations.

TalHex
Dec 3, 2008, 05:51 PM
nah no tails or pointy ears

Tessu
Dec 3, 2008, 06:20 PM
Uh. You made a female avatar. And expected more than 5 minutes of peace.

Either you make ugly female characters or you play girl-oriented games, because that NEVER happens. Ever.

In fact, it's supposed to go like this:
Create the female character, walk into the main town, and find some guy named "lilcooldude69" who's calling you cute and offering to help you level.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Dec 3, 2008, 06:37 PM
In fact, it's supposed to go like this:
Create the female character, walk into the main town, and find some guy named "lilcooldude69" who's calling you cute and offering to help you level.
For me in the weird PSYOU land, this guy was named "WU-Tang-Killer" something or other.

He simply asked as my char was sitting down in Parum near GRM shop,

"R U girl?"

I was typing up a reply and before I was done he ran away screaming a reply of:

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Tessu
Dec 3, 2008, 06:48 PM
WU-Tang-Killer, eh? I'm afraid to think about what that means.

For me, usually they have a name showing they are completely incompetent--i.e. lilcooldude69, alucard25381, IAmTheBestAtHalo3, tEeN aNgSTXXX, etc.

But they're also surprisingly successful (in-game, that is), and so I get some free money and a good item at the wee cost of answering "Yes ^^" to "Are u a gril IRL?"

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Dec 3, 2008, 06:53 PM
That's taking advantage...

of a sad situation!

Making funny of the situation is naming your female character a mainly male name. Try it.

VanHalen
Dec 3, 2008, 06:54 PM
"Are u a gril IRL?"

Yes
http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff130/C_Cubed_Productions/Grill1.jpg

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Dec 3, 2008, 06:55 PM
Van

The grilled shrimp man.

lilcooldude69
Apr 28, 2009, 06:27 PM
tessu >_> wtf were u playing

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Apr 28, 2009, 06:36 PM
tessu >_> wtf were u playing

Ahahahaha! Tess got BUSTED! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Anyways I made a male avatar and strangely enough, like in real life, people don't bother me. You can pick me out from a crowd because I'm the only one wearing a suit. Yea...a suit. Because even in digital life I want to look suave. Oh and BTW Classic Game Room did a review on this. Albeit a very, VERY funny one.

Part 1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vh5AchikQKQ

Part 2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1EWBldjKQQ

Sayara
Apr 28, 2009, 06:40 PM
Hi fellas.

12-03-2008

We tend not to allow such huge bumps of threads. So, I am locking this.